• 74(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
I can't see your picture
ok, and your question is? you want to use as Kover?
(2016-02-24, 23:47)Jayz2K Wrote: KOver has been added to transifex.
Translation in progress.

https://www.transifex.com/teamxbmc/kodi-...kin-kover/

Anyone wants to join the project or started translation, please PM me.
@reaven : sent you PM Wink

I am half way through translating everything into German language. Can't do it quicker during the week. Do you still need my translation or will transiflex cover it now?

Regards,

FantasticN
(2016-02-25, 08:51)fantasticn Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 23:47)Jayz2K Wrote: KOver has been added to transifex.
Translation in progress.

https://www.transifex.com/teamxbmc/kodi-...kin-kover/

Anyone wants to join the project or started translation, please PM me.
@reaven : sent you PM Wink

I am half way through translating everything into German language. Can't do it quicker during the week. Do you still need my translation or will transiflex cover it now?

Regards,

FantasticN

Sent you PM Wink
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Hi Raynald, Sorry, yes my question is can i replicate a similar main menu wher i can separate our movies and TV from the kids stuff?
Yes of course you can create dynamic menus, using widgets customize and then create visually adapted to the Builder Kover, but you will not have the same with Box, will need to use for a similar thing, SmartPlaylist and customize the widget family, child, movies etc. It is easy to create in Kover.

or
(2016-02-25, 19:56)martinnz Wrote: Hi Raynald, Sorry, yes my question is can i replicate a similar main menu wher i can separate our movies and TV from the kids stuff?
I *think* (I didn't use that myself) you can make a smart playlist by filtering the content (rating, MPAA, etc.) and then use this one as widget.

To edit Home menu :

Skin settings > General > Edit Home Menu...
Here you have to (for each item you create / modify) :

- Select widget : browse for your SmartPlaylist
- Give the item a name : Adult / Children
- Select a viewtype : one you built or default "Libraries"

Cheers

Is it possible to:

1. Hide the home menu entirely (icons I mean, like I have vertical home layout and would like to hide the home menu icons on the left: https://anonmgur.com/up/7c244da0af2dc32b...26b7b5.png)

2. Have the home menu layout be vertical but the video playback menu be horizontal? I can't get that to stick. Here is my preferred OSD so I can see all info without scrolling as needed when horizontal dialog: https://anonmgur.com/up/81f42b28f9f396b0...44466d.png But then my home menu is also horizontal.
(2016-02-25, 21:07)colbert Wrote: Is it possible to:

1. Hide the home menu entirely (icons I mean, like I have vertical home layout and would like to hide the home menu icons on the left: https://anonmgur.com/up/7c244da0af2dc32b...26b7b5.png)

2. Have the home menu layout be vertical but the video playback menu be horizontal? I can't get that to stick. Here is my preferred OSD so I can see all info without scrolling as needed when horizontal dialog: https://anonmgur.com/up/81f42b28f9f396b0...44466d.png But then my home menu is also horizontal.

@colbert :

1. From a code / option side : yes. From a security / ergonomy side : no. Hiding the menu is reliable only and really only when bloc 4 is visible with header text. Assuming bloc4 can be hidden, then you're lost. I will never allow stuffs for only a few configs if it can break many others. Sorry.

2. I think you mean sidebar horizontal and dialog panel vertical, right ? "Force OSD to bottom" makes both of them to stick to bottom. I had reasons to do that but I don't remember why (overriding my own rules is not that easy). Will check the code again to see if it's possible.

Wow, Jay, the Startup Wizard is amazing. An idea like this, but if you want to add a new type of configuration of view, I would be very happy to work on a construction of configuration to share with users, my visions of possibility Kover
Thanks Guys. Looks like i have a weekend of playing with Kover ahead of me. Smile Jay, from what i have seen so far you have craeted an awesome skin!
(2016-02-26, 02:43)Reynald Wrote: Wow, Jay, the Startup Wizard is amazing. An idea like this, but if you want to add a new type of configuration of view, I would be very happy to work on a construction of configuration to share with users, my visions of possibility Kover

Wizard ? What's that wizard !!!Huh Wink

(2016-02-26, 06:00)martinnz Wrote: Thanks Guys. Looks like i have a weekend of playing with Kover ahead of me. Smile Jay, from what i have seen so far you have craeted an awesome skin!

YW. Thx for the kind words.
Have fun Wink

@jays : Configuring start. The wizard that allows for that Kover is incredibly the best skin
(2016-02-26, 14:53)Reynald Wrote: @jays : Configuring start. The wizard that allows for that Kover is incredibly the best skin

Yes, was kidding you Cool
It wasn't completely ready so didn't make an anouncement.
It's done now.

So yes, I added on git a Setup wizard. I noticed it wasn't easy for many users to understand they have to go to settings to autobuild or setup everything. Also many users maybe don't want to bother to "build" it (as me huh !).
So anyone doesn't know KOver or didn't take a look at the wiki may pass their way because it's confusing. The wizard somehow solves this issue at KOver start.

And there may be some interesting things to do with it. If it is possible (with your agreement otherwise nothing is possible of course). Integrate lot of more configuration model. And that was my proposal. I like, no it's not the right word. I love more than anything Kover, as it allows to change skin without changing the skin. It helps to have a great fexibility in personnsalisation. And this even without using photoshop. if we just add some Png in basic code , and use to create even more views and rendering. I work every day to develop views and original Home menu . (When my health permits, I can not move much, and I tired quickly in front of screen. I can not doing coding, too tiring, but create a view, or set configuration in Kover yes, because he construction tool to do it, that does not make me sick and not overexert.) think about this idea to develop even more in the possibiliter Kodi user with Kover have all skins, all views in a single skin. And this in a single click. ! It would be awesome and amazing. I'm in your debt and if you want to respond favorably to my proposal, I would honor him to do this with you ..but if you wish not to change anything now, it's okay, I understand Smile
Cheers
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18