• 156(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2016-02-21, 15:30)meridius Wrote: Hi Richard been playing with some new button designs as I have been bored lately and wanted to know what you think.

I think they look great....a fresh look. Big Grin

I now will write you an e-mail about the idea I had for the theme implementation. One moment.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Version 2.0 got approved and should be available now! Big Grin

The next couple of updates will be smaller (and coming faster)....I still have lots of small things on my to do list.
Grats Richard !

did a quick install on my iphone will test it tonight !
Hi Richard,

i love it so far rules on my iphone.

But a few bugs i noticed:

The queue thing for the smart playlist does not work.. when you start the first song and queue the next one it goes back to the remote without doing anything.

Second it would be wonderful to have a single option to queue all songs in the playlist instead of going for them one by one ... is that an option ?

When you have the options selected retract info bar on start and deselect go to movies information you can then press a movie but nothing happens the info menu is already retracted so you can't start

again loving it !
(2016-02-25, 18:12)Njaynl Wrote: Hi Richard,

The queue thing for the smart playlist does not work.. when you start the first song and queue the next one it goes back to the remote without doing anything.

Second it would be wonderful to have a single option to queue all songs in the playlist instead of going for them one by one ... is that an option ?

When you have the options selected retract info bar on start and deselect go to movies information you can then press a movie but nothing happens the info menu is already retracted so you can't start

again loving it !

I will look into the queue thing....could that I forgot about the setting "back to the remote" and it skips the code to queue the item.

Why not queue the whole playlist? I have thought about queuing all items...but what if there are 10000 items in the playlist.....and then I thought you could also just queue the entire playlist.....I tested it and it worked.

You could press the retract button again to show the info bar:
(2016-02-25, 18:35)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 18:12)Njaynl Wrote: Hi Richard,

again loving it !

I will look into the queue thing....could that I forgot about the setting "back to the remote" and it skips the code to queue the item.

Why not queue the whole playlist? I have thought about queuing all items...but what if there are 10000 items in the playlist.....and then I thought you could also just queue the entire playlist.....I tested it and it worked.

You could press the retract button again to show the info bar:

Lol did not notice the retract button sorry

how do you queue the entire smart playlist? i don't see any buttons Smile
(2016-02-25, 19:16)Njaynl Wrote: Lol did not notice the retract button sorry

Sorry, I have tested with this option and I still needed to do some more. It didn't make it in this version. I was convinced it was already in it. Blush
(2016-02-25, 22:07)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 19:16)Njaynl Wrote: Lol did not notice the retract button sorry

Sorry, I have tested with this option and I still needed to do some more. It didn't make it in this version. I was convinced it was already in it. Blush

Lol Big Grin
(2016-02-25, 19:16)Njaynl Wrote: The queue thing for the smart playlist does not work.. when you start the first song and queue the next one it goes back to the remote without doing anything.

Does the smart playlist only contain songs?
(2016-02-25, 22:26)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 19:16)Njaynl Wrote: The queue thing for the smart playlist does not work.. when you start the first song and queue the next one it goes back to the remote without doing anything.

Yep music only ! .m3u
(2016-02-25, 22:27)Njaynl Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 22:26)rschiks Wrote:

Yep music only ! .m3u

ah....hmmm...I have tested with .xsp files. For the test I have created a smart playlist with some conditions so that the result were a few songs. Based on that it worked (at that time). I have not tested with .m3u files.
i create a playlist from within kodi .. which then creates the .m3u file when i saved it Smile
(2016-02-25, 23:04)Njaynl Wrote: i create a playlist from within kodi .. which then creates the .m3u file when i saved it Smile

I think you have create a basic playlist:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_playlists

and not a smart playlist:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists
(2016-02-25, 22:40)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 22:27)Njaynl Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 22:26)rschiks Wrote: Does the smart playlist only contain songs?

Yep music only ! .m3u

ah....hmmm...I have tested with .xsp files. For the test I have created a smart playlist with some conditions so that the result were a few songs. Based on that it worked (at that time). I have not tested with .m3u files.

(2016-02-25, 23:09)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 23:04)Njaynl Wrote: i create a playlist from within kodi .. which then creates the .m3u file when i saved it Smile

I think you have create a basic playlist:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_playlists

and not a smart playlist:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists

Hmmz always thought it was a smart one... anyway is it still possible to create a queue all button for both? like in xbmc commander (sorry for the reference)
(2016-02-25, 23:38)Njaynl Wrote: Hmmz always thought it was a smart one... anyway is it still possible to create a queue all button for both? like in xbmc commander (sorry for the reference)

Now I know what exactly to test Big Grin
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8