• 46(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
don't know if it was reporetd yet, but autocompletion window isn't showing on 3.2.6.
(2016-02-27, 14:47)ShlomiD Wrote: don't know if it was reporetd yet, but autocompletion window isn't showing on 3.2.6.

do you have plugin.program.autocompletion installed?
(2016-02-27, 15:22)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 14:47)ShlomiD Wrote: don't know if it was reporetd yet, but autocompletion window isn't showing on 3.2.6.

yes, it was installed when updated extendedinfo..
(2016-02-27, 16:52)ShlomiD Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 15:22)Helly1206 Wrote:

Then it should work.

But you really need plugin.program.autocompletion, not only script.module.autocompletion (this one is installed on extendedinfo)

And of course 'use autocomplete on keyboards' enabled on skinsettings - general - global skin options

It works flawlessly on my systems.

Helly.
(2016-02-27, 18:02)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 16:52)ShlomiD Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 15:22)Helly1206 Wrote: do you have plugin.program.autocompletion installed?

Then it should work.

But you really need plugin.program.autocompletion, not only script.module.autocompletion (this one is installed on extendedinfo)

And of course 'use autocomplete on keyboards' enabled on skinsettings - general - global skin options

Helly.

i think i mixed the two up, script.module.autocompletion was installed. how do i download plugin.program.autocompletion? from which repo?
(2016-02-27, 18:05)ShlomiD Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 18:02)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 16:52)ShlomiD Wrote: yes, it was installed when updated extendedinfo..

Then it should work.

Helly.

i think i mixed the two up, script.module.autocompletion this one was installed. how do i download plugin.program.autocompletion? from which repo?

downloaded plugin.program.autocompletion from github and installed, seems to work now.
but i have another problem, when i try to update the skin from within kodi the screen goes black and nothing happens. i have to copy the content of the zip file manually to addons folder and then the skin is updated.
Hi guys,

If I wanted to decrease the size of my Xonfluence folder under /kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence/...

Can I delete the images under these locations considering I've never actually have seen them before in my setup?
Or will I break something by doing so?

1. skin.xonfluence/extra/Genres
2. skin.xonfluence/extra/Weather
3. skin.xonfluence/backgrounds
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
(2016-02-27, 18:10)ShlomiD Wrote: but i have another problem, when i try to update the skin from within kodi the screen goes black and nothing happens. i have to copy the content of the zip file manually to addons folder and then the skin is updated.

Same here.The update resulted in a black screen .Just like ShlomiD, I had to update using the manual zip install/update.
(2016-02-27, 14:03)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 00:24)Emulators Wrote: Hi Helly,
Awesome work on this skin, like for most ppl here its my favorite.
There is few things i would love to see in it tho, first is flat Confluence mod as theme, and other thing would be option to create home menus and sub menus from favorites (if its already in then i have trouble cos i see option to add Favorites to menu or sub menu but i don't see option add from Favorites)
And last thing would be more like little tweak, sidebar opening like in Aeon Nox skin (open on click only top left corner of screen)

I am running Kodi on Windows 10 PC, cant speak for other device users but these 3 suggestions would improve looks, customization and functionality at last on anything what have mouse

Hi,

You can generate menu items from favourites. e.g. in skinsettings -- submenu-- selected - favourites.

I don't think it is needed to open the sidebar by clicking on a corner as you do already have the button to open the sidebar on the left side.

Helly.

Hi Helly.
Yes i know that i can add Favorites-Home Window to menu or sub menu.
But i don't see how i can add specific Favored item to menus (like custom add-on category from Categories add-on, or shortcut i have in favorites to specific menu in another add-on) if i add favorites - home window to menu it opens favorite menu, instead of exact location i have pervoisly added to favorites.
One more menu entry in 'selected' would be nice, lets say menu name "Favorites - Select from" witch points user to favourites.xml and allows to chose from witch favorite user wants to create menu item.

Sorry for my bad explanation skills.

original menu
http://imgur.com/v2WNakx

what i meant to be nice improvement
http://imgur.com/fCkUSBk

and some little showoff, flat theme and my minor tweaks to it (reason of moving sidebar open location is cos when its open you can easy miss-click something in list you don't want to click)
http://imgur.com/XzUtca2

http://imgur.com/PJmnKBA

hope images gona work

these are my personal tweaks and not thinking to release anywhere. only reason im asking for them to be in theme is that. when skin gets updated i have to do tweaks again. and i believe these are not bad tweaks, they can be ignored too tho but would be nice if they weren't on ignore list :)
Helly,

Thank you for the hard work.
I have noticed an error in the log with this last update, related to transparency to the home floor.
This error is repeated in the log several times.

07:51:47 T:6052 NOTICE: Running the application...
07:51:48 T:6052 ERROR: unmatched parentheses in IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeFloor)
(2016-02-27, 19:21)OTinley Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 18:10)ShlomiD Wrote: but i have another problem, when i try to update the skin from within kodi the screen goes black and nothing happens. i have to copy the content of the zip file manually to addons folder and then the skin is updated.

Same here.The update resulted in a black screen .Just like ShlomiD, I had to update using the manual zip install/update.

I didn't have this behaviour when installing from the repo.

Can you send the log-file?

Helly.
(2016-02-27, 19:17)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: Hi guys,

If I wanted to decrease the size of my Xonfluence folder under /kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence/...

Can I delete the images under these locations considering I've never actually have seen them before in my setup?
Or will I break something by doing so?

1. skin.xonfluence/extra/Genres
2. skin.xonfluence/extra/Weather
3. skin.xonfluence/backgrounds

They are used in normal setups. If you have diffent backgrounds and don't use weather screens/ genres then you may remove them. But I would leave them in.

Helly.
(2016-02-27, 19:23)Emulators Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 14:03)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 00:24)Emulators Wrote: Hi Helly,
Awesome work on this skin, like for most ppl here its my favorite.
There is few things i would love to see in it tho, first is flat Confluence mod as theme, and other thing would be option to create home menus and sub menus from favorites (if its already in then i have trouble cos i see option to add Favorites to menu or sub menu but i don't see option add from Favorites)
And last thing would be more like little tweak, sidebar opening like in Aeon Nox skin (open on click only top left corner of screen)

I am running Kodi on Windows 10 PC, cant speak for other device users but these 3 suggestions would improve looks, customization and functionality at last on anything what have mouse

Hi,

You can generate menu items from favourites. e.g. in skinsettings -- submenu-- selected - favourites.

I don't think it is needed to open the sidebar by clicking on a corner as you do already have the button to open the sidebar on the left side.

Helly.

Hi Helly.
Yes i know that i can add Favorites-Home Window to menu or sub menu.
But i don't see how i can add specific Favored item to menus (like custom add-on category from Categories add-on, or shortcut i have in favorites to specific menu in another add-on) if i add favorites - home window to menu it opens favorite menu, instead of exact location i have pervoisly added to favorites.
One more menu entry in 'selected' would be nice, lets say menu name "Favorites - Select from" witch points user to favourites.xml and allows to chose from witch favorite user wants to create menu item.

Sorry for my bad explanation skills.

original menu
http://imgur.com/v2WNakx

what i meant to be nice improvement
http://imgur.com/fCkUSBk

and some little showoff, flat theme and my minor tweaks to it (reason of moving sidebar open location is cos when its open you can easy miss-click something in list you don't want to click)
http://imgur.com/XzUtca2

http://imgur.com/PJmnKBA

hope images gona work

these are my personal tweaks and not thinking to release anywhere. only reason im asking for them to be in theme is that. when skin gets updated i have to do tweaks again. and i believe these are not bad tweaks, they can be ignored too tho but would be nice if they weren't on ignore list Smile

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation. I think we mean the same. A do already have this behaviour when choosing selected- favourites in the menu. I didn't see that option in your screenshots. That is probably because you don't have 'script.favourites' installed. This script is needed to select a favourite from favourites.xml.

Helly.
(2016-02-27, 19:26)OTinley Wrote: Helly,

Thank you for the hard work.
I have noticed an error in the log with this last update, related to transparency to the home floor.
This error is repeated in the log several times.

07:51:47 T:6052 NOTICE: Running the application...
07:51:48 T:6052 ERROR: unmatched parentheses in IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeFloor)

Hi,

Damn, typo that I missed while testing. I'll fix it in the next release. In the mean-time the home-floor options do work, only this message is given in the logfile.

Helly.
(2016-02-27, 19:59)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 19:21)OTinley Wrote:

I didn't have this behaviour when installing from the repo.

Can you send the log-file?

Helly.

http://xbmclogs.com/pc9pv6bao
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13