• 56(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
(2016-02-27, 13:29)Sjors125 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 03:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 00:45)Sjors125 Wrote: I have some requests and / or questions:

1) Is it possible to make new homebar styles for "text in tile"? Now I can have it only for beveled tiles, but I like to see it for the other tiles too. The same for empty tiles with only edges. My perfect tiles would have text in tiles. (with RSS at the bottom)
2) After changing the home widget, I cannot get it to default setting anymore. If I choose default, I get a big list of options, but none of them is named default. (As it was, before I tried the other options.)
3) Is it possible to make only the home bar tiles visible, but with the homebar opacity at 0 %?
4) So perhaps make it so that you can specify homebar colour and opacity + another setting to specify homebar tile colour and opacity
5) Can I create another home widget myself, with just a mix of widgets? Like for example (now in cinema) + (recommended media) + (now playing) + (favorite movies) + (favorite shows). Or another combination.
6) I thought it was possible to change the hub widgets, but I cannot find where to change them.
7) Is it possible to have another option to set RSS colour and speed and RSS bar and text colour and opacity?
8) In Eminence 1 I could add more hub options to my movies and series hubs. I cannot find that option. Is it no longer in Eminence 2?
9) In Eminence 1 I could click on home/start tile and see a special hub with all kinds of movies on my HDD, or coming to cinemas, etc. Is that no longer in Eminence 2?
10) Is it possible to have milkdrops, or something like that on Android Mediaplayers, or is there an option in the skin to have an alternative moving background when playing music?
11) Is it possible to show if a movies or series have won prizes. (Like Emmy, Oscar)
12) Everytime I go back from movies or series hub, to homescreen, I have to wait until the home screen widget starts. It can be half a second, or a few seconds, but I see a background full of grey Kodi K's before the widget starts. Is that normal behaviour? I have a very fast Skylake laptop and a Synology DS413 where my media is stored.

I hope it is not too much to answer all my questions. I really like this skin! Smile

Thank you!

1) Only one style for "text in tiles".
2) Default widget is recommended movies.
3) Not understand.
4) You can already choose color and opacity for tiles. You must enable option "Enable color for each tile" and configure it in personnalise home menu.
5) All this items in one widget ? Not possible.
6) In personnalise home menu "hub items".
7) I do not plan to do this.
8) In Eminence 2 you can create up to 15 hubs, in personnalise home menu. Add new item and select Hub.
9) I do not think so but you can create your own hub.
10) You mean visualisations ?
11) Not possible.
12) All my widgets load instantly. Do you use database or mysql database ?

Hi Guilouz, thank you for answering so much of my questions! Smile

1) OK.
2) OK.
6) OK.
7) OK.
9) OK.
11) OK

3 + 4) I meant that I only would like to see the homebar tiles and not the homebar itself. But after reading your answer for question 4, I know how to try it myself. Thanks for explaining where to find that option.

5) How are widgets created? Like smart playlists, or completely else? Can I for example create a widget that shows a combination of two things, like (now in cinema) + (recommended media)?

8) I am not exactly looking for a new home menu item or entirely new hum. I just would like to add 2 things to my movies hub: now playing (a smart playlists that only shows movies that I have started watching AND have not finished yet) and a hub item for animation movies, for my daughter. For the series hub the same 2 smart playlist, but then showing series ofcourse. Like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Now Playing (Movies)</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="inprogress" operator="true" />
<limit>50</limit>
<order direction="descending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>

But if it can't be added to the hub anymore, I have to make a new home menu item. I tried adding things to the movies submenu, or the movies hub, which I can do, but I cannot select a smart playlist as the action for my new hub item. Perhabs I am missing something here.

10) Don't know exactly how it is named. On my Windows laptop with Kodi, I can have a song or album played, with fanart in background and an overlay of moving colours and patterns. I believe that was called milkdrop. I think it is not a skin related question, but more a Kodi related question.

12) Shared MySQL Database

Thanks again! Smile

5. Widgets are created with smartplaylist and by skin.helper.services. You can use wiki for your smartplaylist, to see if it's possible : http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists

8. Smartplaylist are for Widgets (on home screen or for hub widget). To add action for smartplaylist, you must choose Action / Personnalise item and you can add : ActivateWindow(Videos,special://skin/extras/playlists/Name_of_your_Smartplaylist.xsp). You must copy your file in extra/playlists from skin folder.

10. Yes it's music visualisation located here :

12. I use mySQL database too and I have no problem with widget loading.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-02-27, 14:43)Razieal Wrote: what we need on this skin is Clearart view in both movies and tv shows

I will see what can I do
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz, thank you! I will look into this tonight/tomorrow. Thanks for helping.
I am running the most recent version of the skin from Git and I have lost all of my episode thumbs. I like to use the Big Banner view for episodes and there is no just an empty box where the episode thumb used to be.

Thanks.
(2016-02-27, 22:31)Scott00007 Wrote: I am running the most recent version of the skin from Git and I have lost all of my episode thumbs. I like to use the Big Banner view for episodes and there is no just an empty box where the episode thumb used to be.

Thanks.

I know I have just fix it on git.
 Estuary MOD V2 
New Update 1.5.6 for Jarvis & 1.3.6 for Krypton :

Add new view : Logos with Fanarts/Thumbs.
Image Image
Image Image

Fix finish time on OSD with 12 hours format.
Fix indicators.
Tweak for 16:9 thumbs/Hide infos to be independant with movies and tvshows.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Guilouz, I succeeded adding hub items. And creating new hubs.Thank you!

If I create a new hub, with new items, for example Hub "Animation" - Hub items "Animation movies" and "Animation series" Can I make it so that the first selected thing is not the ".." but automatically an actual media file? It looks better that way. Or do I need to go to the settings and de-select the ".." on all library levels?

Also a strange problem occured:
When editing home tile items and their settings, I often loose the control over the (cursor) selected tile. This happens when I switch from cursor arrow keys to using the mouse to navigate. If I try to move with the arrow keys, I hear the sounds, but nothing happens. This happenend in all versions of the mod that I tried (and were published) in the last 3 days. (Kodi 16.0, latest mod version, Win 10). Only thing that helps is Escape key, as most times Backspace key does nothing too. Sometimes back key on my mouse works, sometimes it doesn't. Most times Escape key helps to go back one or two or three menu levels (as most times parent menus lose the cursor/selected tile too), but sometimes Kodi crashes completely.
Yes, ".." (previous folder) are setting from Kodi. You can remove them in settings.

Eminence 2 does not full support mouse. Best way is use keyboard or remote.
 Estuary MOD V2 
OK, I'll remember that.
(2016-02-28, 01:15)Guilouz Wrote: Yes, ".." (previous folder) are setting from Kodi. You can remove them in settings.

What setting disables the ".."HuhHuh
(2016-02-28, 03:14)Scott00007 Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 01:15)Guilouz Wrote: Yes, ".." (previous folder) are setting from Kodi. You can remove them in settings.

What setting disables the ".."HuhHuh

In Appearance / File lists / Show parent folder items
 Estuary MOD V2 
Amazing....Thanks!!
(2016-02-27, 16:42)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 14:43)Razieal Wrote: what we need on this skin is Clearart view in both movies and tv shows

I will see what can I do

There so many people here requested that Clearart view would look amazing so PLEASE do something for us regarding that would reallyyyyy appreciate otherwise will just keep bugging you about it lol kiddin keep up good work
Please do ClearArt View !!!!
I didn't know what clearArt View was until I googled it. It looks great!!!
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12