• 48(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-02-28, 11:36)Helly1206 Wrote: Version 3.2.7 is in the repo. Small but important fix:

- Fixed typo on home floor

i cant hide the video osd when playing fast forward , can u please help me best regrds
and also if u can give me a tip how to change for ever the media view Smile
Hi.

How can i save the skin settings?

I was configuring the skin and kodi crash, after start i lost everithyng that i costumize, its the first time that happen to me whith any skin.

Thanks.
(2016-02-28, 12:27)cabbmaestro Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 11:36)Helly1206 Wrote: Version 3.2.7 is in the repo. Small but important fix:

- Fixed typo on home floor

i cant hide the video osd when playing fast forward , can u please help me best regrds
and also if u can give me a tip how to change for ever the media view Smile

That's true, you can't hide the OSD when fast forward. I thinks all skins are like this.

What do you mean by change for ever the media view?

Helly.
(2016-02-28, 12:46)lfma Wrote: Hi.

How can i save the skin settings?

I was configuring the skin and kodi crash, after start i lost everithyng that i costumize, its the first time that happen to me whith any skin.

Thanks.

Don't know/ think the crash is skin related. However it was writing the settings file at the moment of the crash. Probably just bad luck. Only thing I can say about this is make backups.

Helly.
(2016-02-28, 11:21)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 20:19)ShlomiD Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 19:59)Helly1206 Wrote: I didn't have this behaviour when installing from the repo.

Can you send the log-file?

Helly.

http://xbmclogs.com/pc9pv6bao

Is see there is an error deleting the xbt file and reading addon information. Don't know how this happened. Are some files read-only? Can you chack if addon.xml is readable?

it's readable. but if check ter entire folder it says "something" is "read only".
dont know if it's related but i've upgraded to kodi 16 yesterday, worked with 15.2 and skin version 3.1.6 (or 3.1.5). if i open a fresh copy of kodi i have no problems installing/updating from the repo.
only when updating the skin on my current copy of kodi.
Great addon Helly every thing works great. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
(2016-02-28, 11:28)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 22:07)Emulators Wrote: Right, skin just updated and all my tweaks gone Big Grin
Anyway maybe it is possible to add setting in 'Skin Settings - General - Media View settings' option to move sidebar open thingy to 'top, bottom, default' just like home window main menu has that option.

if do it manually then all it takes is to change one entry in Includes.xml
<control type="button" id="9001">
<left>250</left>
<top>260</top> (This to "0" for top and to "?" for bottom (never used bottom config so dono what number should be))

Bet is not that simple to add it as setting tho

Sorry me being annoying about this side menu thing. wont happen again

Thought about it. According to me the current position is the best position. On top it looks rather silly and I need to move top left widgets. On bottom it also doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry.

Helly.

Well yes your right it does look bad with current original .bmp image used to open/close sidebar but if replace those images in theme .xbt archives with something like "dots or tiny arrows" you can place open/close location anywhere and will look nice.
Maybe there is option to link different .bmp when changing buton location? I mean default placement uses original .bmp but when set in menu top or bottom location it uses different .bmp in that case would need add 2-4 .bmp images to each theme .xbt instead of replacing.
Im up for helping out with recompiling .xbt if needed too.
(2016-02-28, 14:35)ShlomiD Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 11:21)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 20:19)ShlomiD Wrote: http://xbmclogs.com/pc9pv6bao

Is see there is an error deleting the xbt file and reading addon information. Don't know how this happened. Are some files read-only? Can you chack if addon.xml is readable?

it's readable. but if check ter entire folder it says "something" is "read only".
dont know if it's related but i've upgraded to kodi 16 yesterday, worked with 15.2 and skin version 3.1.6 (or 3.1.5). if i open a fresh copy of kodi i have no problems installing/updating from the repo.

That's probably the problem, you need write access to change settings. I don't know how it has got read-only. I cannot change permissions with the skin. When you change the permissions to read-write your problem should be solved.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-02-28, 16:00)Emulators Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 11:28)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 22:07)Emulators Wrote: Right, skin just updated and all my tweaks gone Big Grin
Anyway maybe it is possible to add setting in 'Skin Settings - General - Media View settings' option to move sidebar open thingy to 'top, bottom, default' just like home window main menu has that option.

if do it manually then all it takes is to change one entry in Includes.xml
<control type="button" id="9001">
<left>250</left>
<top>260</top> (This to "0" for top and to "?" for bottom (never used bottom config so dono what number should be))

Bet is not that simple to add it as setting tho

Sorry me being annoying about this side menu thing. wont happen again

Thought about it. According to me the current position is the best position. On top it looks rather silly and I need to move top left widgets. On bottom it also doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry.

Helly.

Well yes your right it does look bad with current original .bmp image used to open/close sidebar but if replace those images in theme .xbt archives with something like "dots or tiny arrows" you can place open/close location anywhere and will look nice.
Maybe there is option to link different .bmp when changing buton location? I mean default placement uses original .bmp but when set in menu top or bottom location it uses different .bmp in that case would need add 2-4 .bmp images to each theme .xbt instead of replacing.
Im up for helping out with recompiling .xbt if needed too.

If you can draw the top and bottom BMPs for me and send them I can have a look to implement it in the next release. Recompiling .xbt is not a problem for me.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-02-28, 18:19)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 14:35)ShlomiD Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 11:21)Helly1206 Wrote: Is see there is an error deleting the xbt file and reading addon information. Don't know how this happened. Are some files read-only? Can you chack if addon.xml is readable?

That's probably the problem, you need write access to change settings. I don't know how it has got read-only. I cannot change permissions with the skin. When you change the permissions to read-write your problem should be solved.

Thanks,
Helly.

already did that, didn't help. i'll just update using the zip file from now on.

edit:the read only isn't going away even after i remove it for some reason.
Hi all,

Thanks you for using my skin and generating a lot of feature requests.

However Jarvis is now the official kodi version. Therefore I will add a few new features in version 3.2.8 and will stop adding new features to this skin. Future updates will then be on getting/ keeping the skin stable. I've seen that adding features require a lot of testing and sometimes may bring stability issues. I've noticed that this costs me a lot of time during the weekends (weekdays I have to work for my boss....). I like to relax my skinning work a little bit.

So if you have feature requests, please send them to me this week and I may implement it (if it is doable and the risk is not too high).

New features may be implemented again on the Krypton releases.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-02-28, 18:25)ShlomiD Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 18:19)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 14:35)ShlomiD Wrote: it's readable. but if check ter entire folder it says "something" is "read only".

Thanks,
Helly.

Strange. Do you also have this behavior on the default confluence skin?
(2016-02-28, 18:32)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 18:25)ShlomiD Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 18:19)Helly1206 Wrote: That's probably the problem, you need write access to change settings. I don't know how it has got read-only. I cannot change permissions with the skin. When you change the permissions to read-write your problem should be solved.

Thanks,
Helly.

didn't notice it on confluence. opened a fresh copy of kodi, installed repo and the skin, checked the skin folder and it's partially "Read only" but there were no problems installing.
i'll try uninstalling it and try again.
(2016-02-28, 18:35)ShlomiD Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 18:32)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 18:25)ShlomiD Wrote: already did that, didn't help. i'll just update using the zip file from now on.

didn't notice it on confluence. opened a fresh copy of kodi, installed repo and the skin, checked the skin folder and it's partially "Read only" but there were no problems installing.
i'll try uninstalling it and try again.

i think it's solved, i'll know for sure at the next update. thank you for your help and amazing skin.
Hi Helly,
Here are links for zips, i made 2 style images. Both has sample in zip how they look like.
Couldn't figure out how to send them directly. guess im to green around here

Arrow sort of: https://mega.nz/#!kUBBWZBK!fY6jZrqxQHWlG...F53Q2-3-_I

Simple: https://mega.nz/#!UUglHI5D!Gfm3Q-yufq-j5...GD1HQixDJ4
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13