• 49(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi Helly,

Two minor issues: (applied latest update from 2/28 )

1- I am now only getting one of this type of errors now (compared to 3 instances before)
with no apparent impact on functionality :

unmatched parentheses in IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeFloor)

2- On default skin Confluence I get no error at all but with Xconfluence I keep getting:

10:06:35 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting library%3a%2f%2fvideo%2frecentlyaddedmovies.xml%2f/
10:06:35 T:632 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
10:06:35 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting
10:06:35 T:6660 ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
10:06:37 T:6388 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting UnWatched
10:07:08 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting None
10:07:09 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting UnWatched

Note : This second set of errors has been visible since I have switched to Xconfluence

Thanks Helly for your continued wonderful support!
(2016-02-28, 20:15)Emulators Wrote: Hi Helly,
Here are links for zips, i made 2 style images. Both has sample in zip how they look like.
Couldn't figure out how to send them directly. guess im to green around here

Arrow sort of: https://mega.nz/#!kUBBWZBK!fY6jZrqxQHWlG...F53Q2-3-_I

Simple: https://mega.nz/#!UUglHI5D!Gfm3Q-yufq-j5...GD1HQixDJ4

Thanks,

I'll check it next week.

Helly.
(2016-02-28, 20:23)OTinley Wrote: Hi Helly,

Two minor issues: (applied latest update from 2/28 )

1- I am now only getting one of this type of errors now (compared to 3 instances before)
with no apparent impact on functionality :

unmatched parentheses in IsEmpty(Skin.String(HomeFloor)

2- On default skin Confluence I get no error at all but with Xconfluence I keep getting:

10:06:35 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting library%3a%2f%2fvideo%2frecentlyaddedmovies.xml%2f/
10:06:35 T:632 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
10:06:35 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting
10:06:35 T:6660 ERROR: Previous line repeats 3 times.
10:06:37 T:6388 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting UnWatched
10:07:08 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting None
10:07:09 T:632 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting UnWatched

Note : This second set of errors has been visible since I have switched to Xconfluence

Thanks Helly for your continued wonderful support!

The first issue, I forgot to fix one. Will be solved in the next release

The second issue has to do with upnp which you probably do not have enabled. I may fix it later on (I have to do some tricks to make them disappear), but the errors will not affect the skin.

Helly.
(2016-02-28, 13:37)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 12:27)cabbmaestro Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 11:36)Helly1206 Wrote: Version 3.2.7 is in the repo. Small but important fix:

- Fixed typo on home floor

i cant hide the video osd when playing fast forward , can u please help me best regrds
and also if u can give me a tip how to change for ever the media view Smile

That's true, you can't hide the OSD when fast forward. I thinks all skins are like this.

What do you mean by change for ever the media view?

Helly.

in the settings u know on film and tv shows addons is layout in the side menu Wink want it to select 1 default is pretty with a cool layout Wink
i hope it can be fixed that the osd , cause its working in all themes i had tried but i love ur the most after official regular confluence Smile
best regrds
I am having problems finding the setting to turn off the small movie (like a small blue envelope) which plays during Xonfluence Kodi Startup.

Can someone please put me out of my misery!
It is in the skin settings under scripts
You are wonderful mate!
Great Skin. Just wanted to say thanks.
Hi Helly,

thanks for fixing TV OSD

a small change for Video OSD would be great Wink

hmm checked again and changed skin font to whatever and back and it was gone
+ had another font glitch in mediaview1 that was fixed by changing skin and back
*strange*
Hi Helly,
I did another attempt at "dot" creation, think these would fit any theme.

hers peak in.

i had to do some minor visual tweaks to sub menu itself, it should not affect anything else tho.

zip here: https://mega.nz/#!ZVBgiLoZ!qLaNlj5EYOXm1...JXojwMdU6s
(2016-02-28, 01:45)Thomfam Wrote: Following the recent update to 3.2.6, Xonfluence no longer retains any settings which I have manually added to it at the next restart on my Minix Neo X8-H Plus running Kodi Jarvis. I can organize sub menus, addons, background pics, menu items etc and it works fine. I then shut Kodi down, restart it and all the settings have reverted to stock standard. At times I get a message about a new version of Xonfluence and get asked to restart Kodi which I do. Again the settings have returned to stock standard.

3.2.6 works fine in Kodi Jarvis on my Samsung Tablet and my PC. My Minix runs android 4.(something) while my Samsung Tablet is Android 5.

I have a second android box running android 5 and Jarvis as well. It was still running Xonfluence 3.2.5. I backed up all the Kodi 'files' from it onto an external drive and transferred the 'files' folder to my Minix. Now when I run the Minix with Xonfluence 3.2.5 everything works perfectly. I have turned Auto Updates off on Xonfluence.

Hopefully any future update to Xonfluence will work on my Minix Neo X8-H Plus.

I have same issue, nothing saved after a update
twlizer,

I have managed to fix mine.

I had a copy of the zip file for Xonfluence 3.2.5.

I uninstalled the non saving version of Xonfluence and removed the helly repo from Kodi.

I then re installed Xonfluence from the 3.2.5 zip file. As there isn't a helly repo installed, 3.2.5 does not want to update.
Is there a way to save my Xonfluence settings, my addon widgets etc?
Dependency Fails to install, Fresh install of Jarvis
If you read the forums, it seems this is a jarvis issue, so it may not be related to the skin.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13