• 50(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hi there,

I recently found this skin and was hugely pleased as I really like the clean look of Confluence but it was missing a few functions I wanted (such as Kiosk Mode)

I have found one minor annoyance though - I use Collections to aid in the sorting of my media and its a little annoying that each one shows "unavailable" where the plot is normally displayed for non-collection items (per image below)

Is it possible to hide this? I've not found anything while fettling around in the settings.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

(2016-03-01, 07:57)Thomfam Wrote: Is there a way to save my Xonfluence settings, my addon widgets etc?

Bring up the power menu and select Exit Kodi. Your skin settings should be saved.
I just reinstalled and cant find how to enable custom widgets for the menu, is there a setting im missing?
I see issue. 3.16 is my version... disregard
ok soi figured out i had wrong version, updated version says dependency not met, How do i resolve?

CAddonInstallJob[skin.xonfluence]: requires xbmc.gui version 5.10.0 which is not available
11:43:10 T:9508 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.xonfluence]: dependency check failed
11:43:10 T:8332 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
11:43:10 T:9888 NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
11:43:10 T:9888 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(special://xbmcbin/system/ImageLib.dll)
11:43:10 T:8332 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ()
11:43:10 T:8332 DEBUG: ParentPath = []
11:43:10 T:8012 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
11:43:10 T:8012 DEBUG: Thread BackgroundLoader 8012 terminating
11:43:12 T:8332 DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x01, sym: 0x001b, unicode: 0x001b, modifier: 0x0
11:43:12 T:8332 DEBUG: CInputManager::OnKey: escape (0xf01b) pressed, action is PreviousMenu
11:43:12 T:8332 DEBUG: CGUIWindowManager:TonguereviousWindow: Deactivate
11:43:12 T:8332 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Pointer.xml) ------
11:43:12 T:8332 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (AddonBrowser.xml) ------
11:43:12 T:8332 DEBUG: CGUIWindowManager:TonguereviousWindow: Activate new
11:43:12 T:8332 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (Settings.xml) ------
11:43:12 T:8332 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (Pointer.xml) ------
11:43:15 T:8332 DEBUG: CWinEventsWin32::WndProcWindow is active
11:43:15 T:8332 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
11:43:21 T:8332 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Pointer.xml) ------

**********************************Resolved********************************************

I deleted all the folders inside the Kodi folder reinstalled Jarvis and Skin, Worked perfectly
Hi All,
Has anyone found a (fairly simple) fix for the "settings not being saved" issue?

Spent a very frustrating few hours.

System:
HW: U-M8 TV Box
Kodi: Jarvis 16.0 (Vanilla install via Playstore)
Skin: Xonfluence 3.2.7 (I think)
(2016-03-01, 21:21)Candyman Wrote: Hi All,
Has anyone found a (fairly simple) fix for the "settings not being saved" issue?

Spent a very frustrating few hours.

System:
HW: U-M8 TV Box
Kodi: Jarvis 16.0 (Vanilla install via Playstore)
Skin: Xonfluence 3.2.7 (I think)

Check post 737.
(2016-03-01, 12:19)nhsman Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 07:57)Thomfam Wrote: Is there a way to save my Xonfluence settings, my addon widgets etc?

Bring up the power menu and select Exit Kodi. Your skin settings should be saved.

Thanks for that. I really mean so I can make a backup of the settings I have for Xonfluence. Yesterday I was trying to get DTS audio to work with Jarvis and my recently backdated Xonfluence 3.2.5. Each time I tried Kodi froze and this happened on about 4 consecutive occasions, each time requiring a power off (pull the plug). After about the 4th restart I found my Xonfluence 3.2.5 settings had disappeared, I guess from the consecutive forced power offs.

It would have been nice to have my settings backup and just import them back into Xonfluence and all would be fixed in less than a minute rather than the 30 minutes It took to do them all again!
If you're happy moving stuff around manually just take a backup of addon_data/skin.xonfluence/settings.xml - switch skins, stick the backup in the folder, switch back to xonfluence.
Or use the Backup addon (in the kodi repo).
I've been playing recently with marcelveldt's skin helper service script, which does allow you to save and restore skin backups with one click, but it's not supported in xonfluence so needs a bit of messing to make it work.
Thanks Troggy. I have tried the "Backup" addon and find it isn't always 100%. I usually keep a copy of the "files" folder from Kodi XBMC on my Android box as a backup but this can take time to do.

I will give your first suggestion a try.

Follow Up: Troggy, you are a bloody genius! Was giving your suggestion to save my Xonfluence settings .xml file a try. Found the file and saw the size was 0kb. Started up Kodi, Xonfluence and found all my settings had gone yet again! Back to the drawing board I thought, here goes another 30 to 45 minutes re doing all my Xonfluence settings.

But I remembered I had updated the Android Box "files" folder and saved them to my PC the previous day. Into the saved files folder I go and navigate to the Xonfluence, settings.xml file and see its size is 59kb!

I then copy/pasted the 59kb settings file onto my Android box and into the Xonfluence skin settings folder.

I restarted Kodi .... and Voila, ALL my settings are back, in place and working perfectly!

I was able to do all this from my PC! Took around 30 seconds at the most!

Thankyou Troggy!
It's very good. I use it on Jarvis and so far it's awesome. Thanks.
Hello I know you could disable the video from starting up but is there any way to disable the wallpaper as well? Thank you so much for great skin
(2016-03-03, 23:39)djiz Wrote: Hello I know you could disable the video from starting up but is there any way to disable the wallpaper as well? Thank you so much for great skin

Maybe adding this to your advancedsettings.xml file:

<advancedsettings>

<splash>false</splash>

</advancedsettings>
(2016-03-04, 00:44)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 23:39)djiz Wrote: Hello I know you could disable the video from starting up but is there any way to disable the wallpaper as well? Thank you so much for great skin

Maybe adding this to your advancedsettings.xml file:

<advancedsettings>

<splash>false</splash>

</advancedsettings>

Thank you for that suggestion but i have a custom splash screen that boot when i start kodi i would like to keep that but would like the wallpaper from the theme disabled is that possible? Thanks in advance
Have you checked all the supplied backgrounds in Background Settings? Seems there were several very dark or black ones besides the default
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13