• 173(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2016-03-02, 00:09)diverseft Wrote: Hi

Sorry to repeat this but is anyone else having the Artwork Downloaded only getting Poster & Fanart for movies issue that I am experiencing?

AD doesn't download poster & fanart. This is downloaded by the scraper when movies are added to the db. Mike_Doc's issue was due to an error by the fanart.tv website as was posted by Martijn. Since that was nearly a month ago, I suspect that error has been corrected. Perhaps you could post more details of exactly what messages you see when you launch AD. A debug log (wiki) is always a good idea as well.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-03-02, 00:23)wgstarks Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 00:09)diverseft Wrote: Hi

Sorry to repeat this but is anyone else having the Artwork Downloaded only getting Poster & Fanart for movies issue that I am experiencing?

AD doesn't download poster & fanart. This is downloaded by the scraper when movies are added to the db. Mike_Doc's issue was due to an error by the fanart.tv website as was posted by Martijn. Since that was nearly a month ago, I suspect that error has been corrected. Perhaps you could post more details of exactly what messages you see when you launch AD. A debug log (wiki) is always a good idea as well.

Thanks

Hopefully the logs in my original post have everything needed to trouble shoot http://xbmclogs.com/ptns4ulk8. There is no error message as such. When select "i" on a movie and download artwork, artwork shows up for Poster & Fanart but CD art/banner/logo etc are empty. Just Browse and OK
I looked at your previous logs. I may have missed it, but I didn't see where you had launched AD at all. You have to manually run AD either in bulk mode or solo mode for it to download the logo, clearart, etc.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
HI! I had one question for you guys. I run Linux OS and use Jarvis 16.0 with MADNOX RC1 on it. i have XXXXX.strm files in my library and when i try to get all artwork to my movies finally all goes well except there is no discart any of those strm files. physical movies on HDD ...no problemos so any advice or solution my issue?
MADNOX + CUSTOM MEDIA FLAGS
Hi, i change some of the settings in AD and run it for new movies and even though i have the discart enable i do not see the DVD disc art on my new movies (old are displaying fine).
Do i need another option of AD enable (i have disable a few) except from discart ?

Also if i want to manually download the disc art from fanart.tv for a specific movie where should i place it. I tried on the movie folder as disc.png but it does not been displayed

thank you
(2016-03-02, 16:13)wgstarks Wrote: I looked at your previous logs. I may have missed it, but I didn't see where you had launched AD at all. You have to manually run AD either in bulk mode or solo mode for it to download the logo, clearart, etc.

Realised its totally user error. I wasn't using the + sign. I was using the "choose art" menu. Using + sign is all good!

Thanks for your help
Hi,
i found a lot of pics stored in the addondata/script.artwork.downloader/temp folder.What`s the purpose of that folder?
thanks
(2016-03-17, 00:04)patria o muerte Wrote: Hi,
i found a lot of pics stored in the addondata/script.artwork.downloader/temp folder.What`s the purpose of that folder?
thanks

Based on my experience, they are temporary files, and can be deleted.
When you ran the add-on the images are downloaded to the temp folder and copied to the folder correct folder next to the media.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Where is the art being saved if not into my movies folders? It downloaded extrafanart and extrathumbs to the correct folders (I did this first). I then exported my library from the Kodi settings which put the poster and fanart in the correct folders. I tried AD again with everything enabled and it says it downloaded 1035 items, but they are not in the movies folders. When I try again it says the stuff is downloaded.
Hi All,

Not entirely sure this is the correct section for this (so mods feel free to move if needed). I've just updated some TV shows, and I've noticed that the "Choose Art" option is suddenly missing from information menu in TV series.

i.e. When on a TV show I could press 'i' to bring up the information menu and I would have several options - open, extended info, update tv guide, extras and choose art - it's this last option that has disappeared Sad

I'm still on Isengard as this ties in with the Kodi version on my Qnap NAS and using the Madnox Skin - so not sure if that has anything to do with it. Does anyone have any ideas? Or know how I can go back to being able to select my desired poster, fanart, logo etc rather than being stuck with whatever has downloaded when I've selected get artwork?
(2016-04-20, 22:50)icesurf3r Wrote: Hi All,

Not entirely sure this is the correct section for this (so mods feel free to move if needed). I've just updated some TV shows, and I've noticed that the "Choose Art" option is suddenly missing from information menu in TV series.

Your guess is correct. You need to ask in the skin support / Aeon Nox forum. There's a thread for Madnox Jarvis but might be able to also advise on Isengard.

scott s.
oops
Cdart are not downloaded for some movies?

For example:

KRAMPUS: https://fanart.tv/movie/287903/krampus/

INTRUDERS: https://fanart.tv/movie/63207/intruders/

How to solve this issue?

KODI 16.1
SKIN AEON MQ7
Hi new to all this and using Aeon Nox Silvo Mod. I only watch movies and tv shows from streaming sources and have Artwork down-loader installed.I do not have any need to add my own libraries or movies. So what does this program do ? As every time I open it it says 0 downloads.
I am looking to make sure I =have the right graphic especially logos in view but this does not work either.

Thank you,
Artwork downloader is to get extra artwork for movies and TV series that are in your library.

That you don't have anything in your library is why your are seeing 0 downloads.

You don't need this addon.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18