• 4(current)
Release Spurs TV
Thanks leopold and van zan for the advice on this. At the risk of going slightly off topic does anyone know if the backup method will preserve all my favorites / shortcuts in the skin. I had downloaded a custom build some months back (the beast) but since then I have spent hours modifying it to suit myself. I am very keen to get the spurs tv add on working again so much so that I will probably start a fresh with a new build but how much of my own shortcuts, favorites, layout etc can I preserve with the backup?
(2016-02-19, 14:16)Leopold Wrote:
(2016-02-19, 12:18)lilywhitespur Wrote:
(2016-02-19, 03:10)Leopold Wrote: Try 2.6.0. If it still fails I'll need to look at your latest log file

2.6.0 still fails here is the latest log file http://paste.ubuntu.com/15129920/

I forgot that Android still uses Python 2.6 which has a less lenient html parser that cannot parse the html on the Spurs website. This means that until all platforms use 2.7 I will have to continue to use html5lib. You'll have to downgrade the add-on to 2.4.0 and probably start with a fresh profile to fix your errors related to libraries not being found.

Thanks for your time and advice leopold and your ongoing work with the add on. I got sorted with a fresh new build and the Spurs tv add on is working.
Hi Leopold,
Please can you help me?
I am using the kodidirect plugin on my enigma2 receiver and i have added the spurs tv addon version 2.6.0 into my temp folder and added the file. I can see the spurs tv addon in my list of addons and when i select it the addon opens ok and i can see the menus but when i select a category like 'interviews' or 'features' or 'highlights' 'extra time' nothing happens. I can see the spinner spinning but after a while i get a message appear which reads 'error! submit log /tmp/e.log
Do you know how i can get your addon to work in kodidirect plugin sir?
Your help would be much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
(2016-02-26, 18:39)giorgoulla99 Wrote: Hi Leopold,
Please can you help me?
I am using the kodidirect plugin on my enigma2 receiver and i have added the spurs tv addon version 2.6.0 into my temp folder and added the file. I can see the spurs tv addon in my list of addons and when i select it the addon opens ok and i can see the menus but when i select a category like 'interviews' or 'features' or 'highlights' 'extra time' nothing happens. I can see the spinner spinning but after a while i get a message appear which reads 'error! submit log /tmp/e.log
Do you know how i can get your addon to work in kodidirect plugin sir?
Your help would be much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
If you can upload the log file somewhere that may show what the error is. Have you tried version 2.4.0?
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...
Thank you very much for your reply.
I will look to find the e.log in the morning and i'd be grateful if you would please let me know how to resolve the problem if possible so I can watch this great add-on. Yes, I've tried versions 2.3, 2.4.0 and 2.6.0 and only 2.6 opens up with all over categories showing the other versions don't open at all.
I assume the e.log will be inside the spurs tv add-on folder or am I wrong?
Thanks a lot..
Hi Leopold

Was working up till today now saying spurs tv error when trying to launch.
Any fixes?
I am trying to attach an e.log here for Leopold to have a look for me in the hope he can see why my spurs tv addon is not working, does anybody know how i can attach here please? There is no option to attach anything. Thank you very much..
(2016-02-28, 15:58)cossied Wrote: Hi Leopold

Was working up till today now saying spurs tv error when trying to launch.
Any fixes?
As always, I need to see a debug log otherwise I have no idea what the problem is other than taking a wild guess.
(2016-02-28, 16:22)giorgoulla99 Wrote: I am trying to attach an e.log here for Leopold to have a look for me in the hope he can see why my spurs tv addon is not working, does anybody know how i can attach here please? There is no option to attach anything. Thank you very much..
The best thing to do is to paste on a pastebin site such as http://paste.ubuntu.com/ and post the link here.
Hi Leopold, sorry for the delay in replying. I have attached my e.logs here and i would be very happy if you could kindly look and tell me what i need to do so i can get spurs tv to work. I can open the addon and i can see the category options listed but after selecting the option i want to view i get the file names without images and just get the spinner spinning then an error message appear.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/15268138/

http://paste.ubuntu.com/15268268/

Thank you very much for your help.
(2016-03-02, 19:07)giorgoulla99 Wrote: Hi Leopold, sorry for the delay in replying. I have attached my e.logs here and i would be very happy if you could kindly look and tell me what i need to do so i can get spurs tv to work. I can open the addon and i can see the category options listed but after selecting the option i want to view i get the file names without images and just get the spinner spinning then an error message appear.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/15268138/

http://paste.ubuntu.com/15268268/

Thank you very much for your help.

Your system hasn't installed all the required dependencies. The Spurs TV plugin uses livestreamer and it appears that was installed, but livestreamer itself has two other dependencies (futures and singledispatch) which it seems were not installed automatically. I would let the kodidirect developer(s) know that they need to install dependencies recursively. Is this the place to get support? Looks like it to me.

You can probably get this working yourself by manually installing the required dependencies
script.module.singledispatch-3.4.0.3.zip
script.module.futures-2.2.0.zip
Thank you so much for your advice which I appreciate. Please can you confirm where do i put the 2 files you have kindly attached and I will go ahead and carry out your instructions. Thank you very much Leopold.
Thank you very much! I've added the 2 script files and spurs tv is now working!
The only issue left with is how do I get the images to show in each of the files/video clips inside each sub category? At the moment I can see each file/video clip but instead of an image relating to the video clip it it's just blank. There isn't an option in set up for this.
Many thanks if you can help.
(2016-03-03, 00:55)giorgoulla99 Wrote: Thank you so much for your advice which I appreciate. Please can you confirm where do i put the 2 files you have kindly attached and I will go ahead and carry out your instructions. Thank you very much Leopold.
I have no knowledge of this KodiDirect thing so I suggest you ask on their forum.

EDIT: I see you already worked out how to add the files Smile
(2016-03-03, 19:07)giorgoulla99 Wrote: Thank you very much! I've added the 2 script files and spurs tv is now working!
The only issue left with is how do I get the images to show in each of the files/video clips inside each sub category? At the moment I can see each file/video clip but instead of an image relating to the video clip it it's just blank. There isn't an option in set up for this.
Many thanks if you can help.
Do you mean the thumbnail images are missing? There's nothing in your logs to indicate why that would be. Have you asked the KodiDirect guys? If you can turn on some additional debugging that may help to show the problem in the log.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spurs TV0