Bug NextPVR Hanging after pause
If I pause live TV for more than a couple of minutes and then resume live TV from where it was paused, it will start to play back for about 2 seconds and then lock up completely (frozen screen, no input). I have to use task manager to force Kodi to close and re-open it. Anyone else seeing this bug?
Windows 7 Pro
i5 processor
12GB RAM
Yep, I get this as well.

Windows 7 Pro x64
I'm getting this too,

boyh win 7 x86 and win 8.1 x86.
me too! Win7 - 64bit 16GB RAM (overkill I know!) - Really annoying! Also finding that Kodi still can't handle growing file size of recording when playing it back before it's completed... and list of recordings doesn't refresh properly without restarting kodi... simple things to sort I'm sure - I just don't have the knowledge to contribute in that way.
Four users, four posts, no logs.

Martin
Hi

I am getting this also, on Kodi 16.0, i3 running Win10

Can someone please let me know what logs I should collect?

Thanks

Tim
Any help on this please?
There is no offical support for pausing live tv in Kodi 16 with the NextPVR addon - where they've tried to implement official PVR timeshift, and the NextPVR addon doesn't support this scheme yet.

You should be fine pausing recordings etc.
(2016-03-04, 07:35)sub3 Wrote: There is no offical support for pausing live tv in Kodi 16 with the NextPVR addon - where they've tried to implement official PVR timeshift, and the NextPVR addon doesn't support this scheme yet.

You should be fine pausing recordings etc.

Ahhh I didn't realise this, I can pause & play live TV and this seems to work ok, although when i Skip Forward (I've only seen this happen a couple of times) Kodi freezes. I was going to start a thread and provide logs but I guess if NEXT PVR doesn't properly support pausing then I guess this could be the problem!!!!

Is there plans to support it in the future?
(2016-03-05, 10:46)AshG Wrote: Is there plans to support it in the future?
Yeah, sure. I don't know when though.
Thanks sub, good to know, I can hang tight....
I wondered why my Kodi crashed when i paused Smile Easy answer hehe
Actually my pause is working now hmm
(2016-03-06, 21:31)Derek Wrote: Actually my pause is working now hmm

it seems to be hit and miss! I haven't quite worked out the logic of when it works/doesn't work!
Same but its not freezing now at all so ill take that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR Hanging after pause0