• 1(current)
Release MLB.TV®
Latest Relase 2019.3.31
Found in The Official Kodi Repo and also in My repo

Old versions can be found here

Watch live and archived full games* with MLB.TV®
*Requires a valid MLB.TV® account to view Live and Archived full games.

Features
Today's Games - Jump right to the games that are on today
Yesterday's Games - Jump right to the games that were on yesterday
Goto Date - Watch archived games on a specified date, preview what games will occur on a future date

Big thanks to sdsnyr94 for getting this project going

*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

If you've enjoyed this addon, consider buying me a beer Big Grin
Donate via Paypal
Great thank you!

Getting install failed for MLB.
<snip>

Can you fix the url? Thx!
(2016-03-04, 19:17)Dixon Butz Wrote: Great thank you!

Getting install failed for MLB.
12:12:50 T:4344 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://github.com/eracknaphobia/repo.er...16.3.4.zip
12:12:50 T:4344 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.mlbtv]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/plugin.video.mlbtv-2016.3.4.zip
12:13:48 T:8044 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://github.com/eracknaphobia/repo.er...16.3.4.zip
12:13:48 T:8044 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.mlbtv]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/plugin.video.mlbtv-2016.3.4.zip

Can you fix the url? Thx!

Edit: looks like it should be
https://github.com/eracknaphobia/repo.er...16-3-4.zip

Whoops, it should be fixed now. Thanks
Thanks!
Donated Big Grin
(2016-03-04, 19:01)eracknaphobia Wrote: Big thanks to sdsnyr94 for getting this project going

No.. Thank You for taking the time to do this!
Awesome! Thank you for this! Is it possible to add proxy support? Identical NHL Gamecenter of NFL Gamepass? It allows you to add proxy settings within the add-on rather then setting it up system wide.. Once again thank you!
I'm having issues, hope someone can help. I d/l the zip, then I install from zip file, says eracknaphobia repo updated but when I go to install from repo when I look in eracnaphobias repo I don't see the mlb.tv. What is there are nhl.tv, nbc, livestream, bear geeks and ama racing but no mlb, am I doing something wrong?
Ok I clicked on Dixon's first or second link (forget which now) link and that gave a d/l of a plug-in and that worked, the last link was dead. Eracnaphobia's repo doesn't contain the mlb.tv add-on. Thanks
One more thing currently I only have kodi connected to tv speakers, is there any chance this gives 5.1 sound? What about the nhl add-on? Thanks.
Don't install from that link I posted. You should only install from the repo.
I will delete those links since it is fixed.
(2016-03-05, 00:42)Dixon Butz Wrote: Don't install from that link I posted. You should only install from the repo.

The link to his repo doesn't contain the mlb.tv add-on.
(2016-03-05, 01:33)sask3m Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 00:42)Dixon Butz Wrote: Don't install from that link I posted. You should only install from the repo.

The link to his repo doesn't contain the mlb.tv add-on.

Install the repo. Then go to system, Add-ons, Install from repository, eracknaphobia's Repo, Video Add-ons. Then from there you can install MLB .TV, NHL TV, etc.
Ok I uninstalled the original repo then d/l the new one now it's showing up. Thanks
Ok, I will do some testing.
I deleted the repo and the mlb.tv from the addons folder
Installed the repo from the first post.
Then installed mlb.tv
Repo seems fine.

Can you delete his repo folder and the mlb.tv folder from your addons folder.
The redownload the repo zip from the first post. And install from zip file in Kodi.
Then try it.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.TV®2