• 159(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2016-02-29, 23:35)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 23:27)ImpreZa Wrote: I know that, but I like how the official app does it, it automatically let you choose host when you start the app. Just one tap and the right host is selected.

It's not a problem to add the power options screen to display on start (general settings -> display on start).
I can add it in the next update.

That would be awesome! And if it's possible, and not to much work, after the host is selected could it automatically let you use i.e. the remote or movies or whatever I want to do at that moment? If you have the official remote app I think you know what I mean. If not , I could upload an image tomorrow.
Version 2.0.1 is approved and available.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Awesome the playlist works and indeed it's puts it under the video option which is ofcourse no problem but i have one issue ... the song name is not display ... i get a white square then where the song name should be it's like -----
(2016-03-04, 13:48)Njaynl Wrote: Awesome the playlist works and indeed it's puts it under the video option which is ofcourse no problem but i have one issue ... the song name is not display ... i get a white square then where the song name should be it's like -----

I had the same....In Kodi self the information is displayed correctly but not in the playlist. I think it can't detect the right format. That's also the reason why it's been added to the video playlist.
Alright thanks Smile but it's good to see playlist m3u working
Hmm tried creating a music smart playlist in kodi but's it over complicated i guess... creating a basic playlist is much easier
Another 90 animated backgrounds have been added to the cinemagraphs database.

There are now 172 animated posters and 423 animated backgrounds in the database.

Got another idea maybe... is it possible to create a playlist in kyra and then save it to kodi? maybe then it's readable and in the correct position? just openly thinking Smile
(2016-03-05, 12:16)Njaynl Wrote: Got another idea maybe... is it possible to create a playlist in kyra and then save it to kodi? maybe then it's readable and in the correct position? just openly thinking Smile

It would not make a difference. If the playlist in the app is being created I would save it (if possible) to the location where Kodi is storing the playlists. From there the playlist will be started using the smart playlist option in Kyra, just like the current situation.
(2016-03-05, 13:58)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 12:16)Njaynl Wrote: Got another idea maybe... is it possible to create a playlist in kyra and then save it to kodi? maybe then it's readable and in the correct position? just openly thinking Smile

It would not make a difference. If the playlist in the app is being created I would save it (if possible) to the location where Kodi is storing the playlists. From there the playlist will be started using the smart playlist option in Kyra, just like the current situation.

Cool Smile ... Big GrinAngel
(2016-03-05, 13:59)Njaynl Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 13:58)rschiks Wrote:

Cool Smile ... Big GrinAngel

I think you misunderstood me. Creating the playlist in the app would not solve the problem.
Currently I am experimenting with "hiding" watched series/seasons in Series XL. This option is already quiet some time on the to do list.

There are a few issues I need to tackle. When retrieving the series I have no idea upfront about the number of episodes each series has. The Series XL was built for speed, so retrieving as less information as possible.

That means that if you want a progress status of the series it needs to collect all episodes of all series. A setting will be added for that. It's your own choice then! :-)

Personally I am not fond of leaving series out of the list, so I came up with the idea to make series darker if completely watched.
If you don't want to know about the number of watched episodes you can disable this.

Currently it's looking like this:

I have done the same for the seasons. You can enable the watched information and make the season darker if completely watched:

Will there be an option to hide the series/seasons or just the dim? I think some of us prefer not to see what we've watched. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-03-06, 15:16)bobrap Wrote: Will there be an option to hide the series/seasons or just the dim? I think some of us prefer not to see what we've watched. Thanks.

Both options are available now Big Grin. You can dim the series/season or you can hide the series/season.
  • 159(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8