• 52(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-03-05, 13:06)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 23:16)yabel Wrote: Is there a way to get some extra Widgets to work on this skin? I know all the widgets are library focused widgets. Wonder if I can add Trending movies/shows from Trakt or RottenTomatoes? Thx love the skin

Yes, you can enter custom-widgets in the skinsettings menu. However you need to enter the complete command by hand.

Skin-settings - home menu items - select item - widget set - custom widgets

Enter e.g. :
plugin://plugin.video.genesis/?action=movies&url=popular

Helly.

TY VM.. I used Favorites to get the correct syntex, opened the favorites file to copied the path. Then pasted in custom .. Thx Image
(2016-03-05, 14:30)yabel Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 13:06)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 23:16)yabel Wrote: Is there a way to get some extra Widgets to work on this skin? I know all the widgets are library focused widgets. Wonder if I can add Trending movies/shows from Trakt or RottenTomatoes? Thx love the skin

Yes, you can enter custom-widgets in the skinsettings menu. However you need to enter the complete command by hand.

Enter e.g. :

Helly.

TY VM.. I used Favorites to get the correct syntex, opened the favorites file to copied the path. Then pasted in custom .. Thx Image

Nice, that even makes it simpler.

Helly.
(2016-03-05, 14:34)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 14:30)yabel Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 13:06)Helly1206 Wrote: Yes, you can enter custom-widgets in the skinsettings menu. However you need to enter the complete command by hand.

Enter e.g. :

Helly.

Nice, that even makes it simpler.

Helly.

Even better link to ExtendedInfo Mod trending. You click on item it pulled up movie info where you choose to watch, add to library, watch trailer, see actors and many other features.. THX again for idea to add custom widget
I used the old CCM and after upgrading to Jarvis I moved to Xonfluence, it is just the right amount of flexibility, no-nosense navigation and features. One thing I cannot make it work are subtitles.
In the Skin Settings | Scripts and Paths clicking on "Subtitle Add-on" or "Subtitle Add-on | Configure" does nothing. The OSD icon also does nothing and Kodi logs:
ERROR: CScriptInvocationManager::ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script script.xbmc.subtitles

I have subtitle addons enabled on Confluence and the OSD icon for subtitles allows me to download them and change providers so I guess I just need the setting in Xonfluence (other settings in scripts and paths seems to work OK, only the subtitles don't do anything)
Xonfluence version is 1.3.4 and it says there are no updates available
Considering confluence is no more. Is this more or less the end of xonfluence too?
having issues with the exit button, every time I click the exit button, kodi freezes up, and I have to exit via the home button and force stop kodi to restart.....any help to resolve this would be great
I am using a firestick
(2016-03-05, 15:28)adsoto Wrote: I used the old CCM and after upgrading to Jarvis I moved to Xonfluence, it is just the right amount of flexibility, no-nosense navigation and features. One thing I cannot make it work are subtitles.
In the Skin Settings | Scripts and Paths clicking on "Subtitle Add-on" or "Subtitle Add-on | Configure" does nothing. The OSD icon also does nothing and Kodi logs:
ERROR: CScriptInvocationManager::ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script script.xbmc.subtitles

I have subtitle addons enabled on Confluence and the OSD icon for subtitles allows me to download them and change providers so I guess I just need the setting in Xonfluence (other settings in scripts and paths seems to work OK, only the subtitles don't do anything)
Xonfluence version is 1.3.4 and it says there are no updates available

I don't think this is a skin issue. Btw. you are using a non existing xonfluence version. If you mean 3.1.4 then I would consider updating ...

I think you somewhere refer to a wrong script for subtitles (script.xbmc.subtitles).

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-03-05, 15:48)ilovethakush Wrote: Considering confluence is no more. Is this more or less the end of xonfluence too?

I hope confluence will continue (not as default skin but somebody may maintain it).

Xonfluence will be alive at least for Krypton. Afterwards I have to see how much work it is maintaining and how many people are still interested in Xonfluence after Krypton.

Helly.
(2016-03-05, 19:03)Phantomette Wrote: having issues with the exit button, every time I click the exit button, kodi freezes up, and I have to exit via the home button and force stop kodi to restart.....any help to resolve this would be great
I am using a firestick

This is probably not a skin issue. As I told before, a skin is only a cosmetic layer over the Kodi engine. I can make a button, but (for most of the buttons) I'm not responsible of what is executed when pressing that particular button.

So if you (and a lot of other people) encounter problems, here is what to do:
* Check your logfile. Is the error skin.xonfluence related then I'm interested. You can send me the logfile and I can have a look.
* Try the same thing with the default Confluence skin. Does this also happen on Confluence, than it is certainly not a skin issue and you need to post this issue then in a different forum.

Hope you can solve your issue.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-03-05, 19:49)Helly1206 Wrote: I don't think this is a skin issue. Btw. you are using a non existing xonfluence version. If you mean 3.1.4 then I would consider updating ...

I think you somewhere refer to a wrong script for subtitles (script.xbmc.subtitles).

Thanks,
Helly.

My bad. Turns out I have Xonfluence 3.2.7 in one location (portable userdata) but the other that got the problem still has CCM and not Xonfluence. Blush
Hey guys,

just switched to this skin under Jarvis. Problem I have, it doesn't save any of the settings I do. After reboot eveything is on default settings regarding the skin, backgrounds etc.....

Can anyone help me with this?

thanks

boba
(2016-03-05, 19:51)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 15:48)ilovethakush Wrote: Considering confluence is no more. Is this more or less the end of xonfluence too?

I hope confluence will continue (not as default skin but somebody may maintain it).

Xonfluence will be alive at least for Krypton. Afterwards I have to see how much work it is maintaining and how many people are still interested in Xonfluence after Krypton.

Helly.

Xonfluence is best of the best skin if you use it on PC with mouse control. All other skins has missing it totally or got one or other annoyance.

Hope Xonfluence will forever stay alive, at last its mouse control part Smile
(2016-03-06, 03:14)Emulators Wrote: Xonfluence is best of the best skin if you use it on PC with mouse control. All other skins has missing it totally or got one or other annoyance.

Hope Xonfluence will forever stay alive, at last its mouse control part Smile

I could not agree with you more! And I have tried many skins.
(2016-03-06, 01:11)boba23 Wrote: Hey guys,

just switched to this skin under Jarvis. Problem I have, it doesn't save any of the settings I do. After reboot eveything is on default settings regarding the skin, backgrounds etc.....

thanks

boba

Tutorial Smile

In short: Quit Kodi each time after you done editing settings.

Kodi for some reason forgets what you set up if you don't restart it after you change some settings.
(2016-03-06, 01:11)boba23 Wrote: Hey guys,

thanks

boba

Save this small XML file (addon_data/skin.xonfluence/settings.xml) and keep it in a safe place. If you lose your settings, just copy paste your saved xml back into the skin.xonfluence folder. All fixed!

I keep a backup copy in the addon_data folder so it is a quick copy paste to put them back into the skin.xonfluence folder.

As a further precaution I am using Xonfluence 3.2.5 which I have installed from a zip file. By not having the hellyrepo repository installed on Kodi, this version doesn't update. This version seems to hold the settings better than later versions for me.

The folders for much of kodi are 'hidden' folders so what ever file manager you are using, ensure you have 'Show hidden folders' in your file manager folder. ES File explorer will allow you do this in Android or it is in your Windows App Data, Roaming, Kodi folder on your PC.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13