• 6(current)
Release Rapier 9.6.6 for Kodi 16 Jarvis [DEPRECATED]
Too bad.

I use the Nextup add-on almost every day, but haven't tested it against Check Previous Episode.

Just thought you should know Wink

EDIT: I just tested both of them together, and for me everything works as expected. The episodes gets played in order by Nextup and if I skip one or two episodes, Check Previous Episode kicks in.
interesting - I'll have to give it a go on my shield tv. I'm running Openelec on my 2 other boxes, and nextup is apparently not working with the jarvis beta that I'm running.

Unfortunately for me, I'll have to wait for the next stable release of openelec to get to jarvis final, since millhouse's nightly builds are based on krypton now.

EDIT:: the other thing I remembered is that I think the emby for kodi addon may have been part of the problem (taking too long to mark the episodes as watched). I'll stop thread-jacking now though :-)
I'm waiting on the same thing for my OpenELEC RPi.

You're probably right that it's related to emby not marking the episodes as watched fast enough. I don't use that addon and I'm actually not sure what it does. Smile
Emby is a backend library replacement for Kodi that excels at media management, library syncing and remote play when I'm away from my house.

It is kind of like Plex, except that emby integrates into the local kodi DB, and therefore allows people to use any skin, while also using emby as a backend library manager. It fully replaced the mysql solution for me, and it works seamlessly for me between 4 boxes in my house, as well as on 2 phones and 2 tablets for my wife and I when we are away from the house. I also created a login for my buddy and parents, and they use the emby app for fire tv to watch my media at their houses.

It is pretty neat.
(2016-02-26, 03:36)feerlessleadr Wrote: Emby is a backend library replacement for Kodi that excels at media management, library syncing and remote play when I'm away from my house.

It is kind of like Plex, except that emby integrates into the local kodi DB, and therefore allows people to use any skin, while also using emby as a backend library manager. It fully replaced the mysql solution for me, and it works seamlessly for me between 4 boxes in my house, as well as on 2 phones and 2 tablets for my wife and I when we are away from the house. I also created a login for my buddy and parents, and they use the emby app for fire tv to watch my media at their houses.

It is pretty neat.

That's sounds pretty cool. I might look into this myself Smile

I have been considering mysql many times, but never got to set it up. This sounds like a better and easier solution.

Thanks a lot for the info.
UPDATE: Rapier 9.4.3 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

Due to some texture issues in the official repository, a new update had to be pushed. Luckily this allows for some new features Smile

The highlights are:
  • A settings menu dialog has been added to the menubar in the weather window. This allows you to choose weather icons and background fanart packs.
  • "Current Playlist" button in the menubar is now also visible when a playlist is active.

FULL CHANGELOG
Code:
9.4.3 (26-February-16)
- Added Settings menu dialog to menubar in weather window. This allows you to choose weather icons and background fanart packs.
- Changed visibility for "Current Playlist" button in the menubar when a playlist is active.
- Fixed missing label for location button in weather window menubar.

- Added Settings menu dialog to menubar in weather window. This allows you to choose weather icons and background fanart packs.

ENJOY!
Hi Gade,
i realize every time i remove a movie from the library its related fanart still scrolls as home background.
(2016-03-01, 21:06)patria o muerte Wrote: Hi Gade,
i realize every time i remove a movie from the library its related fanart still scrolls as home background.

Hi patria o muerte.

I'm not sure it's skin related, or if there's anything I can do.

To my knowledge, Kodi doesn't remove images (fanart, poster etc.) og items deleted from the library.

EDIT: I know there is a library cleaner add-on, which deletes the images not in use by the library. But I have forgotten the name... Perhaps someone can help with the name?
(2016-03-02, 10:15)Gade Wrote:

EDIT: I know there is a library cleaner add-on, which deletes the images not in use by the library. But I have forgotten the name... Perhaps someone can help with the name?

Hi,
that addon is named "kodi file cleaner" but the library cleaning function is actually broken.
(2016-03-02, 11:49)patria o muerte Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 10:15)Gade Wrote:

Hi,
that addon is named "kodi file cleaner" but the library cleaning function is actually broken.

Ok, I see. I thought I saw an add-on at some point only removing unused library images. But maybe that's the same add-on.
Thank you for this great skin!!
Thank you for using it! Smile
(2016-02-27, 17:04)Gade Wrote: UPDATE: Rapier 9.4.3 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

Due to some texture issues in the official repository, a new update had to be pushed. Luckily this allows for some new features Smile

The highlights are:
  • A settings menu dialog has been added to the menubar in the weather window. This allows you to choose weather icons and background fanart packs.
  • "Current Playlist" button in the menubar is now also visible when a playlist is active.

Thanks for the current playlist option!

FULL CHANGELOG
Code:
9.4.3 (26-February-16)
- Changed visibility for "Current Playlist" button in the menubar when a playlist is active.

ENJOY!
(2016-03-08, 17:58)feerlessleadr Wrote: Thanks for the current playlist option!

Absolutely no problem Smile

I suppose it's working as expected now?
Anyone have this running successfully on Raspberry Pi2? Tried this last night, but it seems to be too much for the little box (have it set up in Turbo mode inside OSMC). It ran very very slow between views, so I assume it just needs more processing power than Pi2 can handle?
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 9.6.6 for Kodi 16 Jarvis [DEPRECATED]2