• 54(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-03-05, 12:59)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 12:10)ch1ma3ra Wrote: Hi there,

I recently found this skin and was hugely pleased as I really like the clean look of Confluence but it was missing a few functions I wanted (such as Kiosk Mode)

I have found one minor annoyance though - I use Collections to aid in the sorting of my media and its a little annoying that each one shows "unavailable" where the plot is normally displayed for non-collection items (per image below)

Is it possible to hide this? I've not found anything while fettling around in the settings.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

I agree. But it is not that easy to fix. I can hide unavailable in all cases, but not in case of collections. So I decided to leave it as is.

Thanks,
Helly.

That's a shame, but I appreciate the explanation - thanks! Smile
Hello I updated to the latest version of the Skin this morning but now my widgets are not appearing anymore?
Hi there!

First of all, i really love this skin!
Only one little thing...

How can I change the background while playing music (Radio) ?

This looks not so beautiful...

Hopefully someone can help me with this!
This has nothing to do with the skin setting itself really.
Play your song, at the bottom you will see what look like mountain peeks, click on it and that will change the visualization options.

(2016-03-07, 21:52)djiz Wrote: Hello I updated to the latest version of the Skin this morning but now my widgets are not appearing anymore?

If these are widgets pointing to addons rather than the kodi library then these seem to be considered custom widgets now and you should follow the instructions on page 52
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I'd like to make a suggestion.
Could you add an option in movies' context menu to watch the trailer diectly?

Thank you.
Thumbs Up 
I'm a newbie.
Thanks to Kodi and Helly1206 for all the work.
Xonfluence rules (for me).
How can i set up Pictures widget?
There is option for custom widget but what to enter there to have picture slideshow widget?
(2016-03-08, 12:44)ACME_Corp Wrote: I'd like to make a suggestion.

Thank you.

I am not sure if this is what you mean but it may help you out.

My Movies in my Library titles are set to Fanart mode. In Skin Settings, General, scroll through the various 'Select menu item:' screens until you get to "Floor Button Options".

I have enabled Enable Floor Return Buttons (for touch).

Now when glancing through my Movie Library I have an extra item on show near the return and home icons which looks like a small clip of filmstrip. I have highlighted a movie, I then click on the filmstrip clip icon and it goes to a Trailer of that movie I am thinking of watching.
Can't believe this just happened...

I upgraded to Jarvis 16.0, then downloaded Xonfluence, was loving everything, on a roll... spending the last 2 days almost nonstop transferring and manually bringing over all my settings from CCM Helix, just about all done, everything looking beautiful.... then I go to reboot and everything is going. Booted to Xonfluence 101. Please tell me I didn't lose everything. What the heck happenedHuh

Never ever happened to me while using CCM Helix after a year.
(2016-02-26, 21:21)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 09:20)Elluminatus Wrote: Hi,

(2016-02-23, 16:39)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi Helly,
I'm on CCM Helix. Someone in another post said there was a plugin that did a convert from CCM in your repo. I have your repo installed but can't find it. Any ideas?

this is interesting for me too. Where can I find this converter, it is not in the repo?

Greetings Elluminatus

Wasn't aware there is a plugin for this. My setup is working flawlessly even though I converted from CCM Helix. I however had to do the conversion manually in the /kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml. In a nutshell, anything that said CCM Helix was replaced with Xonfluence. It's a lot more difficult to do it in Openelec as you will need to use command line to kill Kodi services and then push the replacement guisettings.xml to its correct location. But it's a piece of cake for Windows, Mac OS and Android.

i will try this and see how it goes as am on ccm before

thanks
(2016-03-09, 06:52)Thomfam Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 12:44)ACME_Corp Wrote: I'd like to make a suggestion.

Thank you.

I am not sure if this is what you mean but it may help you out.

My Movies in my Library titles are set to Fanart mode. In Skin Settings, General, scroll through the various 'Select menu item:' screens until you get to "Floor Button Options".

I have enabled Enable Floor Return Buttons (for touch).

Now when glancing through my Movie Library I have an extra item on show near the return and home icons which looks like a small clip of filmstrip. I have highlighted a movie, I then click on the filmstrip clip icon and it goes to a Trailer of that movie I am thinking of watching.

That could be an option, but I control Kodi only with a remote, don't have any mouse or touch panel connected, so floor buttons are not very useful for me. It would be much quicker to have an option in context menu.
I've searched others skin with this option and added a button in DialogContextMenu.xml like this:

Code:
            <control type="button" id="3002"
                <description>Button Trailer</description>
                <left>-</left>
                <top>-</top>
                <width>300</width>
                <height>38</height>
                <font>fontContextMenu</font>
                <align>center</align>
                <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
                <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
                <texturefocus border="5" colordiffuse="$VAR[MainColorOne]">button-focus.png</texturefocus>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[20410]</label>
                <onclick condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)">PlayMedia("$INFO[ListItem.Trailer]")</onclick>
                <onclick condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)">ActivateWindow(videos,$ESCINFO[ListItem.Label,plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/search&amp;feed=search&amp;search=, Trailer],return)</onclick>
                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HideTrailerBtn) + [Container.Content(Episodes) | Container.Content(Movies)]</visible>
        </control>

It seems to work when you have a trailer in the scrapped movie info. If it doesn't exists the button is supposed to launch a youtube search which is not working actually.
(2016-03-09, 11:01)moshoodo123 Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 21:21)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 09:20)Elluminatus Wrote: Hi,

this is interesting for me too. Where can I find this converter, it is not in the repo?

Greetings Elluminatus

Wasn't aware there is a plugin for this. My setup is working flawlessly even though I converted from CCM Helix. I however had to do the conversion manually in the /kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml. In a nutshell, anything that said CCM Helix was replaced with Xonfluence. It's a lot more difficult to do it in Openelec as you will need to use command line to kill Kodi services and then push the replacement guisettings.xml to its correct location. But it's a piece of cake for Windows, Mac OS and Android.

i will try this and see how it goes as am on ccm before

thanks

The link to the Converter Helly wrote is HERE in this post.
(2016-03-09, 07:34)tvguru Wrote: Can't believe this just happened...

I upgraded to Jarvis 16.0, then downloaded Xonfluence, was loving everything, on a roll... spending the last 2 days almost nonstop transferring and manually bringing over all my settings from CCM Helix, just about all done, everything looking beautiful.... then I go to reboot and everything is going. Booted to Xonfluence 101. Please tell me I didn't lose everything. What the heck happenedHuh

Never ever happened to me while using CCM Helix after a year.

Wow, just redid Xonfluence, it froze, had to reboot and everything going again.

Seems very unstable.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13