• 161(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2016-03-09, 14:49)Lappskij Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 19:24)rschiks Wrote: The Movies XL option stores the images (resized) version in memory. Initially this will take a while, but once downloaded it will go a lot faster. All of the images are downloaded and stored as a resized version on the device. I am using a library for that. That library also cleans up images that have not been used for a while.
You can see how much storage an app uses by going to the general settings -> storage & iCloud usage -> manage storage.

The cinemagraphs are downloaded to the tmp folder in the app. When your device needs more space iOS will clean up the tmp folders by itself. You could also force that by going the to maintenance menu option under settings.

This app is using a lot of external images so it can really use a lot of space in time.

On the iPhone I have left out the search in Kodi option with the idea to bring a new feature (in the future and for both the iPhone and iPad) to the menu items it self. My idea was that (in your scenario) when you open music there will be a new button called search in Kodi music library which allows you to search for multiple items (e.g. album name, overview, artist name, song name, etc.). The same for movies, series etc.

Thanks.

But please add both artist and albumartist in the search for music so it's possible to find artists playing on collections as well. Got some huge collections and very tiresome to browse thru just to find one song.
And, if you woild be so kind as to make it possible to play smart playlists in partymode on the smart playlist page (add it to the + button for example:- Play/Party Mode)

Cheers!

When it's time I will certainly do that.

Do you think a seperate song option, which lists all songs, be an option? So you have artists, albums, genres, year and songs.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2016-03-09, 18:29)rschiks Wrote: When it's time I will certainly do that.

Do you think a seperate song option, which lists all songs, be an option? So you have artists, albums, genres, year and songs.

Sounds like a plan, and the listing you made on the last request shows that you found the right tag. As long as you will be able to search for artists appearing on collections I would say you have covered it nicely.

If you want me to test it out just let me know.

cheers!
Hello ,
I just bought the pro version of your application. Thank you for the good work.
It is difficult to agree to all the world and on my case I have just one thing that bothers me . When I start playing a song , only that song is playing and not the following . Is it possible to change this? And possibly do not stop the party mode when you selected a song ?
Thanks again.
(2016-03-10, 20:33)oliv615 Wrote: Hello ,
It is difficult to agree to all the world and on my case I have just one thing that bothers me . When I start playing a song , only that song is playing and not the following . Is it possible to change this? And possibly do not stop the party mode when you selected a song ?
Thanks again.

You can queue the other songs, or play the entire album, or queue the enter album. The case is that I always need to say to Kodi what to do. Of course I can monitor the current album being played and when the song is finished, give a command to play the next. I am just wondering why adding the next songs to the queue is not an option. Or do you want the remaining songs to be added to the queue starting from the one you start?

When I give a command to play a song, Kodi stops the party mode. For that command I can't change that behaviour. Kodi stops it.
(2016-03-08, 11:16)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 10:07)stas100 Wrote: Seems like YouTube search, support English only. Is it any option to add russian an hebrew support to search YouTube? Will be greatly appreciated.

The youtube menu search option has no language limitation. Or are you talking about the searching for trailers?
I mean when I search for videos in Russian or in Hebrew it returns "No results Found"

Hebrew Example:

Russian Example:

And wake on LAN Not working for me....
(2016-03-11, 06:59)stas100 Wrote: I mean when I search for videos in Russian or in Hebrew it returns "No results Found"

Hebrew Example:

Russian Example:

I have made some changes. It will be fixed in version 2.0.2:

(2016-03-11, 07:07)stas100 Wrote: And wake on LAN Not working for me....

I have just tested this on my device and it's working for me. I think it's a misconfiguration or network issue.
(2016-03-11, 16:22)rschiks Wrote:

I have just tested this on my device and it's working for me. I think it's a misconfiguration or network issue.

Great app!!! Thank you for instant responses. I'm a pro user. May be you can explain how to proper configure wake on lan feature? Or what type of network issues can be. I'm using xtreamer wonder openelec 1.2, kodi 15, kyra pro.
(2016-03-11, 17:16)stas100 Wrote:
(2016-03-11, 16:22)rschiks Wrote:

Great app!!! Thank you for instant responses. I'm a pro user. May be you can explain how to proper configure wake on lan feature? Or what type of network issues can be. I'm using xtreamer wonder openelec 1.2, kodi 15, kyra pro.

For the Kyra part you need to add the mac address to the host settings:

And you then can simply press the button in the power menu:

BUT you need to make sure your device/host where Kodi is installed on responds to a wake on lan message.
(2016-03-10, 22:23)rschiks Wrote:
Thanks again.

You can queue the other songs, or play the entire album, or queue the enter album. The case is that I always need to say to Kodi what to do. Of course I can monitor the current album being played and when the song is finished, give a command to play the next. I am just wondering why adding the next songs to the queue is not an option. Or do you want the remaining songs to be added to the queue starting from the one you start?

When I give a command to play a song, Kodi stops the party mode. For that command I can't change that behaviour. Kodi stops it.
Thank you.
Yes , I'd like that when I play a song the following songs are automatically added to the queue.
Maybe my problem is related to the fact that the button next to the play button does not work? Nothing happens when I press them.
(2016-03-11, 22:08)oliv615 Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 22:23)rschiks Wrote:
Thanks again.

Thank you.
Yes , I'd like that when I play a song the following songs are automatically added to the queue.
Maybe my problem is related to the fact that the button next to the play button does not work? Nothing happens when I press them.

When that button is pressed the song is being added to the (audio) queue. Go to the playlists menu option and you will see for yourself.
Another 65 cinemagraphs have been added to the database. The database now has a total of 172 animated posters and 488 animated backgrounds.

I have added all the cinemagraphs I downloaded from selected sites. If you have cinemagraphs that you would like to be added to the database, please say so.
As requested I have added the option "Power options" to the display on start setting:

• 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8