• 57(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-03-12, 13:14)trogggy Wrote: Enjoy your break, thanks for all your work Helly.

+1, because its important not to get burnt out, but I also just wanted to make sure that you saw this, and can hopefully correct it at some point in the future. THANK YOU Smile

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2272370

(2016-03-07, 11:08)jmh2002 Wrote: I only see one small glitch so far and that is that the Page Count info on the Weather screen seems be at the far right and obstructed underneath the Home/Back/Volume floor buttons. I have only seen this on the Weather screen so far, other screens seem normal (Page Count info is centered).

Thanks again, Xonfluence is awesome CoolCool
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-03-12, 13:37)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2016-03-12, 13:14)trogggy Wrote: Enjoy your break, thanks for all your work Helly.

+1, because its important not to get burnt out, but I also just wanted to make sure that you saw this, and can hopefully correct it at some point in the future. THANK YOU Smile

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2272370

(2016-03-07, 11:08)jmh2002 Wrote: I only see one small glitch so far and that is that the Page Count info on the Weather screen seems be at the far right and obstructed underneath the Home/Back/Volume floor buttons. I have only seen this on the Weather screen so far, other screens seem normal (Page Count info is centered).

Thanks again, Xonfluence is awesome CoolCool

Oh, I forgot about that one. I'll put it on the list for later...

Helly.
THANKS Helly Smile Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
In regards to the crashing error.... I noticed this and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone's skins or addons.

I upgraded my Android tablet to Jarvis RC1. I had the Aeon Nox Silvo skin installed. Wanted to play with Xonfluence so I installed it too. Every time I tried to get the skin setup it would crash after a few changes. So, I uninstalled Xonfluence. Then made sure Aeon was still functioning, it was. I backed up the entire org.xbmc.kodi folder to my external SD card and then deleted it from my system which gives you a fresh start with Kodi. So I started Kodi and Kodi created the new folders as it does on a fresh install. Then I installed Xonfluence. No problems at all with the skin on a clean install.

So what I'm getting at here is that other skins install different dependencies and one of these may well be what is causing problems for Xonfluence. I'm not by any means bashing Mike Silvo's wonderful mod of Aeon Nox nor am I saying anything is wrong with the dependencies that get installed with it. Just saying that having other skins installed alongside Xonfluence might be the issue. So YOU (reader of this post) take it from there....

Try this if you are having crash issues see if you get the same results....it might help Helly and others as well.
Hi all can someone please direct me to what file i need to edit. i want to manually add and increase the home floor transparency. It was 55% but now the setting is gone from the skin in the latest update. I am comfortable editing templates so no problem.

Thanks in advance.
This where I thought i would edit and you can see format. But its not correct

I been digging in CustomWidgetType.xml to see if I can edit it to be more usable widgets for me. I have set some in custom but was hoping to change out Library focused widgets to link to trakt, rottentomatoes or a few other links ( trending ). Any suggestions on where to edit and how to add my custom path into the widgets gui? I have been able to copy n paste into customwidgettype to get some new widget options to show but they dont seem to work correctly when I use it.
I just noticed something, I no longer seem to see the Season and Episode details (only Episode name) in the OSD on Pause, or when pressing "I" or "M".

Are these details no longer included on the skin, or is it just me and I have missed a setting somewhere? Smile
Hi Helly,

Enjoy your brake.

Edit: took down link, to much trouble with this one.
(2016-03-12, 22:40)Emulators Wrote: Enjoy your brake.

Yes, let's hope it does not speed past you...
(2016-03-12, 16:34)flhthemi Wrote: In regards to the crashing error.... I noticed this and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone's skins or addons.

I upgraded my Android tablet to Jarvis RC1. I had the Aeon Nox Silvo skin installed. Wanted to play with Xonfluence so I installed it too. Every time I tried to get the skin setup it would crash after a few changes. So, I uninstalled Xonfluence. Then made sure Aeon was still functioning, it was. I backed up the entire org.xbmc.kodi folder to my external SD card and then deleted it from my system which gives you a fresh start with Kodi. So I started Kodi and Kodi created the new folders as it does on a fresh install. Then I installed Xonfluence. No problems at all with the skin on a clean install.

So what I'm getting at here is that other skins install different dependencies and one of these may well be what is causing problems for Xonfluence. I'm not by any means bashing Mike Silvo's wonderful mod of Aeon Nox nor am I saying anything is wrong with the dependencies that get installed with it. Just saying that having other skins installed alongside Xonfluence might be the issue. So YOU (reader of this post) take it from there....

Try this if you are having crash issues see if you get the same results....it might help Helly and others as well.

I lose my settings from time to time but I have them backed up. Note my Xonfluence is on a clean install. I did a clean install so I could reduce the size of Kodi on my Android TV box.
hello,
thanks for this skin i really like it and would like to get the most our of it,
however i am having some problems customizing it.
Can you explain why on my Xonfluence Skin:
1) "Select Menu Item" list does not contain 'Movies Menu' and 'TV Shows Menu'?

2) "select widget set" list only has Clear menu option, Weather, Recent Albums, Suggested albums, and custom Widgets. while others have so much more.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater

I am using kodi Jarvis 16.0 on a Windows 8.1 PC and Windows 10 Laptop and neither one has those options.

Thanks for your assistance.
No image...
(2015-11-22, 11:01)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 00:07)HoofHearted Wrote: Is their anyway to stop the Startup image from scaling? I'm trying to use the same image for splash screen and startup screen but the startup one scales to a bigger size and looks terrible.

Thanks.

You can disable the startup-image (or the splash screen). Then kodi just moves on to the main screen after splash. If I do not scale the startup image, you get a mess when selecting a startup image that doesn't fit.

Helly.

Hi there, brilliant skin and thanks for all the hard work and effort you have out in to this. Is there a donations page? Ps. how exactly do I disable the boot animation? Also is there a newbie guide on how to set up your own custom skin backgrounds? Thanks a lot.
(2016-03-13, 13:58)a7jvd1 Wrote:
(2015-11-22, 11:01)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 00:07)HoofHearted Wrote: Is their anyway to stop the Startup image from scaling? I'm trying to use the same image for splash screen and startup screen but the startup one scales to a bigger size and looks terrible.

Thanks.

You can disable the startup-image (or the splash screen). Then kodi just moves on to the main screen after splash. If I do not scale the startup image, you get a mess when selecting a startup image that doesn't fit.

Helly.

Hi there, brilliant skin and thanks for all the hard work and effort you have out in to this. Is there a donations page? Ps. how exactly do I disable the boot animation? Also is there a newbie guide on how to set up your own custom skin backgrounds? Thanks a lot.
Go into settings/appearance/general/ think you need to scroll threw to the last page/selection & deselect boot animation
(2016-03-13, 14:15)DeanR1977 Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 13:58)a7jvd1 Wrote:
(2015-11-22, 11:01)Helly1206 Wrote: You can disable the startup-image (or the splash screen). Then kodi just moves on to the main screen after splash. If I do not scale the startup image, you get a mess when selecting a startup image that doesn't fit.

Helly.

Go into settings/appearance/general/ think you need to scroll threw to the last page/selection & deselect boot animation

thank you soo much for a prompt reply. maybe i am just being daft but i looked under the option you told me settings>appearance>general skin settings and scrolled to bottom and could not see it in any of the skin settings.

i looked in other places too before messaging in the forum. thanks.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13