• 1(current)
SPMC (Kodi spinoff) - v16
SPMC 16.1.0 has been released (http://spmc.semperpax.com).
It is properly rebranded (mostly?) so you can install it side-by-side with Kodi.

Please keep discussion here on Kodi topics, and use https://github.com/koying/SPMC/issues to discuss SPMC specifics.
I'll be more than happy to test this and report any problem ...
Tongue 
OMG....... This is what I have been waiting for Angel Thank you so much Wink
if you do find time to give the Fire TV some love it would be much appreciated !
Thankyou.
OMG ... "Basic Bluray 3D ISO Playback (Experimental, amlogic)"

Can you tell us more about the experimental level of this feature ??
Quote:Google Play: Coming soon...
Can I make a request here...?
Would you consider keeping the play store and site-hosted versions separate? Maybe a (much?) higher build number on the site version?
That way I could use SPMC without it upgrading automatically and cocking up my mysql databases (as happens at present with kodi).
Thank you !

4K playback is broken. Only the first upper left 1080p square(? don't know else to explain it) of the 2160p picture is shown.
LG OLED65C1 | Marantz CINEMA 50 | NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV | DALI Mentor Speakers | SVS SB-4000 | i1 Display Pro | CalMAN Home 
@Evanesco As I said please use the github "issues" link above.
And don't forget debug log if possible (and at least specify the device for clarity).
I opened a ticket on github about 4K playing, but it seems that this comes from the crappy Android 6.0 update ...
(2016-03-13, 16:09)Koying Wrote: @Evanesco As I said please use the github "issues" link above.
And don't forget debug log if possible (and at least specify the device for clarity).

Sorry, I'll use github from now on. I restarted my Shield TV, and everything is back to normal.

Any chance the new standard skin, GUI, in Kodi is making it into SPMC as well??

Thanks again!
LG OLED65C1 | Marantz CINEMA 50 | NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV | DALI Mentor Speakers | SVS SB-4000 | i1 Display Pro | CalMAN Home 
Nice work! Submitted a bug report (https://github.com/koying/SPMC/issues/70) for a DTS crash.
Hi there, read the first time from your work.
So i can install it in addition to "normal" kodi and Import all (settings, skin)?

It is special for my shield?
(2016-03-13, 16:53)Evanesco Wrote: Any chance the new standard skin, GUI, in Kodi is making it into SPMC as well??

There is no v16 version of Estuary, yet, but I'm sure one will pop up one day or another...
(2016-03-13, 17:13)netguru Wrote: So i can install it in addition to "normal" kodi and Import all (settings, skin)?

You can restore a Kodi 16 backup into SPMC 16.
If you use data relocating with "xbmc_env.properties", you can just copy or rename the ".kodi" folder into ".spmc"
(2016-03-13, 14:47)trogggy Wrote:
Quote:Google Play: Coming soon...
Can I make a request here...?
Would you consider keeping the play store and site-hosted versions separate? Maybe a (much?) higher build number on the site version?
That way I could use SPMC without it upgrading automatically and cocking up my mysql databases (as happens at present with kodi).
Could you elaborate on what happened to your database? I'm interested in eventually pointing SPMC to my existing Jarvis db so I'm curious about your experience...
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SPMC (Kodi spinoff) - v166