• 2(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 5.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis
Everything is stored in your userdata folder.
Database or or addon_data...
Any plans to skin the 'continue watching..' dialog that appears at the end of every episode. At the moment it is looking a bit messy. Is there any way to turn it off.
Which addon are you using for this notification?

Tgx
The most current update of this messes up the vertical menu and makes it gray vs color. I had to rollback for now. Please advise.
(2016-03-15, 07:04)lowkee00 Wrote: The most current update of this messes up the vertical menu and makes it gray vs color. I had to rollback for now. Please advise.

Fixed in the latest revision on Github: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...its/master

Thanks

Tgx
https://gyazo.com/3cb5ea993b1c32a3b3aa57504d86e076

I cannot use my mouse on the menu, the whole menu will scroll up and down but I cannot click on anything with the mouse. Also, the menu is stuck there, I cannot push right to get it to go away. Thank you very much for the quick reply.
The vertical home menu now works exactly as the horizontal menu.
Only the centered item is clickable.
Clicking in in upper or lower part of the menu will produce the scrolling of the menu.
This to prevent unstoppable and unwanted scrolling of the menu especially for touch users.

The menu is fixed and will not disappear as it has always been with vertical menu in the home page... nothing has changed here.

Tgx
4.5 had a fixed vertical menu, I loved that. The scrolling up and down has already got ire from my family. Can you make it fixed again please? Thank you.
Hi.Can not to save colors in "custom color" menu.when I change the color and hit the "save" button ok,but when I switch off and on again,the color is gone.little bit annoying.i never had a same issue before update.thanks. Smile android box 4.4.2-Kodi 16 Jarvis-Black Glass Nova 5.5.0
Sorry for my English.
.....when I hit the "update" button in Kodi repository to fresh your skin my system is gone...I have just a black screen....i can not to do nothing... I need to reset my all system. Smile
Smile
I had to rollback to 5.5 as the vertical menu is not fixed anymore. scrolling up and down is not a great option for mouse users. please add this option back.
(2016-03-20, 05:37)Watiki Wrote: .....when I hit the "update" button in Kodi repository to fresh your skin my system is gone...I have just a black screen....i can not to do nothing... I need to reset my all system. Smile

This is because the skinshortcuts addon is missing or not working: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...r-Settings

If settings get lost when you exit Kodi, that's because of a bad installation or missing permissions on your system. It's not skin's fault.

Tgx
(2016-03-15, 18:20)lowkee00 Wrote: 4.5 had a fixed vertical menu, I loved that. The scrolling up and down has already got ire from my family. Can you make it fixed again please? Thank you.

Ok for the next release.

Thanks

Tgx
Hi
So two things. Actually three, the first is a thank you, but that goes without saying.

The second: a few months ago, maybe a year I pointed that I'm not getting the "rated G" badges in my library. Im editing each NFO by hand, and all others work just fine. I'm putting just G inside rating marker, just as i do with PG-13 or R, and those work fine. so my nfo looks like that: <mpaa>R</mpaa> or <mpaa>PG-13</mpaa> or <mpaa>G</mpaa>. G doesn't show up. Bizzare.

The third: when I'm changing properties of files on my HDD, say I reencode movie from H.264 to H.265/HEVC it will not refresh badges when given scan library, clean library and then scan again commands. Instead I have to actually go and play the file, then it will realize its not up to date and change badges accordingly. I'm wondering is this a skin issue or Kodi's?

Thanks
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 5.x for Kodi 16.x Jarvis2