• 9(current)
Release Phenomenal Skin
No problem mate. This is my favorite skin from now one. I recently find out for him though but yesterday I made some research of the skin and everything looks gorgeous. I even don't mind if LTR or RTL , both ways looking nice and functional in the same time it's just about to get used to a bit.

The only thing I think which can be done to improve skin is widgets. More control over them and a bit more diversity to choose from other then that is just amazing.
I have been using your skin since it came out and love it! I like it because it not only is different than the others that seem to be copies with subtle differences of others, but you really give the ability to customize. As far as the LTR / RTL, I think it will be growing pains for users, but they will get used to it. Mine changed last night and until I read into it here, I thought I did something in the configuration that I could not undo. That was fun!

I do have one request which I was surprised you did not work in.. When listening to my music library I do not have the ability to control volume. Is it just me or is there no volume slider like in videos?

Thanks again and keep up the great work!
(2016-03-15, 21:56)azbrye Wrote: I have been using your skin since it came out and love it! I like it because it not only is different than the others that seem to be copies with subtle differences of others, but you really give the ability to customize. As far as the LTR / RTL, I think it will be growing pains for users, but they will get used to it. Mine changed last night and until I read into it here, I thought I did something in the configuration that I could not undo. That was fun!

I do have one request which I was surprised you did not work in.. When listening to my music library I do not have the ability to control volume. Is it just me or is there no volume slider like in videos?

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Use the volume keys on the remote or the +/- keys on the keyboard
Is there any way to hide the watched videos from the list? Normally in other skins there is an easily accessible toggle button the allows you to hide all watched videos from the list and i can find it. some help would be appreciated, thanks.
Same in Phonomenal.. Just press right to show the side menu, and click "all videos" it will toggle to "unwatched/watched"
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Cool, thanks. I was looking all over for the option and totally missed that so thanks.
Hi I have just installed this skin and so far I like .I have one question. I like using the by title widget. with my TV shows there no posters where click to the its only a blue box with white but with movies that posters.
Nice Work! Just a quick question, does this skin support TV Tunes and CinemaVision?
(2016-03-20, 13:01)shocker00 Wrote: Nice Work! Just a quick question, does this skin support TV Tunes and CinemaVision?

TV Tunes - yes.
CinemaVision - No, but I can look into it if it's important to you guys..
(2016-03-20, 04:32)spursgalea Wrote: Hi I have just installed this skin and so far I like .I have one question. I like using the by title widget. with my TV shows there no posters where click to the its only a blue box with white but with movies that posters.

Sorry, but I didn't understand what your meaning... please provide screenshots, it might help to point the problem.
(2016-03-20, 16:57)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 04:32)spursgalea Wrote: Hi I have just installed this skin and so far I like .I have one question. I like using the by title widget. with my TV shows there no posters where click to the its only a blue box with white but with movies that posters.

Sorry, but I didn't understand what your meaning... please provide screenshots, it might help to point the problem.
I am sorry to be I downloaded the skin before I went to bed.I did not think to provide screenshot.I have done a screen record because for me that easier to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9iH9kcKmO4.as you will see beside the name of the TV shows theres no images just the blue box but with the movies there are images. This not a huge issue I was just wondering why TV imags did not show
(2016-03-20, 17:37)spursgalea Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 16:57)tomer953 Wrote:

I am sorry to be I downloaded the skin before I went to bed.I did not think to provide screenshot.I have done a screen record because for me that easier to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9iH9kcKmO4.as you will see beside the name of the TV shows theres no images just the blue box but with the movies there are images. This not a huge issue I was just wondering why TV imags did not show

OK, thank you - it has been fixed now.
It will be available in the next version.
until then - you can use another widget, I recommend you to chose your widgets from the "Phenomenal" folder (after you click on "choose widget", you'll see it). - from there it's work fine.
(2016-03-20, 20:41)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 17:37)spursgalea Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 16:57)tomer953 Wrote: Sorry, but I didn't understand what your meaning... please provide screenshots, it might help to point the problem.

until then - you can use another widget, I recommend you to chose your widgets from the "Phenomenal" folder (after you click on "choose widget", you'll see it). - from there it's work fine.
thanks for fix.
(2016-03-21, 00:16)spursgalea Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 20:41)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 17:37)spursgalea Wrote: I am sorry to be I downloaded the skin before I went to bed.I did not think to provide screenshot.I have done a screen record because for me that easier to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9iH9kcKmO4.as you will see beside the name of the TV shows theres no images just the blue box but with the movies there are images. This not a huge issue I was just wondering why TV imags did not show

thanks for fix.

It's now available in the github version.
(download the ZIP and replace the files manually into the skin.phenomenal folder -> DO NOT install from github ZIP directly)
Please test and let me know...

b.t.w, you will probably see some changes in the skin look... I'm working on improving the dialogs and menus...
Hi Tomer
Just tried updating the folder with the Zip content.

are the menue screen suppose to be that big?
They cover the Entire screen.

PLUS - there is a problem with Exodus (and maybe other addons):
when i choose a movie - i don't see a list of sources .. instead i see a list that contain only the name of the movie..
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12