• 6(current)
Release Google Play Music - From scratch
(2016-03-05, 20:37)palmi74 Wrote: it's windows 10. Standard installation. tried re-running set-up but still not working :-(

Try and delete the add-ons userdata directory.

Should be C:\Users\Francesco\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic in your case.

Also, do you have another gmusic add-on installed? If so, disable it just to be save
tried all of it. Nothing has changed :-(
(2016-03-05, 20:37)palmi74 Wrote: it's windows 10. Standard installation. tried re-running set-up but still not working :-(

ooh.. I think the login mechanism broke because google changed a few things..
I have to upgrade to the newest version of the gmusicapi which is not as easy as it sounds.

So stay tuned, I'll try to get it sorted but this may take a bit
Login issues should be fixed with the latest version 1.4.0

Hope it works Smile
(2016-03-05, 14:47)Tadly Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 14:31)Fyre Wrote: Really glad there is a new google music addon. I hope I can get it to work Smile

For now I get the following errors on raspberry pi 2 / OSMC / kodi 16:

Code:
12:46:52 480.312897 T:1498407920   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-unix/Crypto/Util/_counter.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/default.py", line 20, in <module>
                                                import browse
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/browse.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                from gmusic import GMusic
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/gmusic.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from gmusicapi import Mobileclient, Webclient
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from gmusicapi.clients import Webclient, Musicmanager, Mobileclient
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/clients/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
                                                from gmusicapi.clients.webclient import Webclient
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/clients/webclient.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import gmusicapi.session
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/session.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                import gpsoauth
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gpsoauth/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from . import google
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gpsoauth/google.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from Crypto.PublicKey import RSA
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-unix/Crypto/PublicKey/RSA.py", line 78, in <module>
                                                from Crypto import Random
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-unix/Crypto/Random/__init__.py", line 29, in <module>
                                                from Crypto.Random import _UserFriendlyRNG
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-unix/Crypto/Random/_UserFriendlyRNG.py", line 38, in <module>
                                                from Crypto.Random.Fortuna import FortunaAccumulator
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-unix/Crypto/Random/Fortuna/FortunaAccumulator.py", line 39, in <module>
                                                import FortunaGenerator
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-unix/Crypto/Random/Fortuna/FortunaGenerator.py", line 35, in <module>
                                                from Crypto.Util import Counter
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-unix/Crypto/Util/Counter.py", line 59, in <module>
                                                from Crypto.Util import _counter
                                            ImportError: /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-unix/Crypto/Util/_counter.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
12:46:52 480.364716 T:1957626416   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/
12:46:52 480.365387 T:1957626416   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/) failed
12:47:47 534.815369 T:1641018352  NOTICE: ES: Client  from 192.168.0.129 timed out

Ah crap.. That's because the pycrypto module uses C stuff which is not built for ARM but x86.
So you won't be able to run it unless you replace the Crypto folder with a ARM version in resources/libs/lib-unix

I'd like to include a pre-built version in the add-on but have to figure out how to build for arm on a x86/x64 first as I don't have
a RPi or similar

Thanks for the feedback, Tadly. I've tried replacing the crypto folder, but now I get the following error:
Code:
ImportError: /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-unix/Crypto/Hash/SHA256.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm not really that knowledgeable about linux, but I'm sure the file is there and I assigned full permissions on it.
any help would be great!
(2016-03-09, 11:26)Fyre Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, Tadly. I've tried replacing the crypto folder, but now I get the following error:
Code:
ImportError: /home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-unix/Crypto/Hash/SHA256.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm not really that knowledgeable about linux, but I'm sure the file is there and I assigned full permissions on it.
any help would be great!

Hm, that sucks :/
especially as I don't have a RPi and can't try it myself.

Are you on the latest version of the add-on? That'd be 1.4.1

I'm asking because I had to switch from pycrypto to pycryptodome (because gmusicapi switched to it).
If so we'd have to build pycryptodome right on the RPi from source (I don't think OSMC has pip installed right?)

pycryptome sources -> https://github.com/Legrandin/pycryptodome

That being said, I don't even know if it would build on arm ._.

Due to me not owning a RPi it's quite hard to try it myself.
Might have to setup a VM that emulates the RPis hardware somehow...

So basically you gotta hang on a little longer until I find a solution, sorry.
(2016-03-09, 12:22)Tadly Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 11:26)Fyre Wrote: Thanks for the feedback, Tadly. I've tried replacing the crypto folder, but now I get the following error:
Code:

any help would be great!

Hm, that sucks :/
especially as I don't have a RPi and can't try it myself.

Are you on the latest version of the add-on? That'd be 1.4.1

I'm asking because I had to switch from pycrypto to pycryptodome (because gmusicapi switched to it).
If so we'd have to build pycryptodome right on the RPi from source (I don't think OSMC has pip installed right?)

pycryptome sources -> https://github.com/Legrandin/pycryptodome

That being said, I don't even know if it would build on arm ._.

Due to me not owning a RPi it's quite hard to try it myself.
Might have to setup a VM that emulates the RPis hardware somehow...

So basically you gotta hang on a little longer until I find a solution, sorry.

Alright, bummer Smile. I'll just have to wait a bit. Thanks for the feedback anyhow!
latest version throws exception after start:

Code:
21:23:46 T:139763503490816  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
21:23:46 T:139764962543488   ERROR: Control 51 in window 10502 has been asked to focus, but it can't
21:23:46 T:139763503490816  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:23:46 T:139763503490816   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: No module named lib2to3.pgen2.parse
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/default.py", line 28, in <module>
                                                from routes import listen_now
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/routes/listen_now.py", line 12, in <module>
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/gmusic.py", line 9, in <module>
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/clients/__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/clients/webclient.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from past.builtins import basestring
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/past/__init__.py", line 88, in <module>
                                                from past.translation import install_hooks as autotranslate
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/past/translation/__init__.py", line 41, in <module>
                                                from lib2to3.pgen2.parse import ParseError
                                            ImportError: No module named lib2to3.pgen2.parse
21:23:46 T:139764962543488   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/
21:23:46 T:139764962543488   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/) failed
21:23:46 T:139763503490816  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
(2016-03-10, 22:24)Win a 2 Wrote: latest version throws exception after start:

Code:
21:23:46 T:139763503490816  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
21:23:46 T:139764962543488   ERROR: Control 51 in window 10502 has been asked to focus, but it can't
21:23:46 T:139763503490816  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:23:46 T:139763503490816   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: No module named lib2to3.pgen2.parse
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/default.py", line 28, in <module>
                                                from routes import listen_now
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/routes/listen_now.py", line 12, in <module>
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/gmusic.py", line 9, in <module>
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/clients/__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/clients/webclient.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from past.builtins import basestring
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/past/__init__.py", line 88, in <module>
                                                from past.translation import install_hooks as autotranslate
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/past/translation/__init__.py", line 41, in <module>
                                                from lib2to3.pgen2.parse import ParseError
                                            ImportError: No module named lib2to3.pgen2.parse
21:23:46 T:139764962543488   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/
21:23:46 T:139764962543488   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/) failed
21:23:46 T:139763503490816  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

What system are you on?

Edit
Can you try something?
Download http://kodi.linuxwhatelse.com/tmp/lib2to3.zip and extract it to:
.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-sys/

You should end up with:
.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib-sys/lib2to3/
and than try again.

If it works, let me know and I'll include it with the plugin in future versions.
A friend of mine is running Windows 10 64bit version, Kodi version 16.0 alias "Jarvis", and Google Music Play version 1.4.1.

He is using Kodi with the screenreader JAWS version 17.0.

He gets an error opening the plugin and is constantly asked for the username/password.

My guess is, that the username/password isn't stored correctly, and that's why the plugin is asking for it over and over again.

Here is the Kodi log file:

Code:
19:27:50 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: 1.0.5
19:27:50 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: Platform: win32
19:27:50 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: playSFX() has useCached
19:27:50 T:9208  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> skin helper service version 1.0.60 started
19:27:50 T:9208  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> WebService - start helper webservice on port 52307
19:27:50 T:232  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: Threaded TTS Started: JAWS
19:27:50 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: Backend: JAWS
19:27:50 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: SERVICE STARTED :: Interval: 50ms
19:28:23 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: ERROR: start()
19:29:29 T:10008  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 5 times.
19:29:29 T:10008   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'soup_config'
                                              File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\default.py", line 76, in <module>
                                                is_setup = mapper.call(mapper.build_url(url=url, paths=['setup'], overwrite_path=True, overwrite_query=True))
                                              File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.linuxwhatelse.mapper\lib\mapper.py", line 160, in call
                                                return function(**args)
                                              File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\routes\actions.py", line 73, in setup
                                                if not web.login(username, password):
                                              File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\resources\libs\lib\gmusicapi\clients\webclient.py", line 60, in login
                                                if not self.session.login(email, password):
                                              File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\resources\libs\lib\gmusicapi\session.py", line 106, in login
                                                browser = mechanicalsoup.Browser(soup_config={"features": "html.parser"})
                                            TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'soup_config'
19:29:29 T:5700   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/
19:29:29 T:5700   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/) failed
(2016-03-15, 20:48)Ikem Wrote: A friend of mine is running Windows 10 64bit version, Kodi version 16.0 alias "Jarvis", and Google Music Play version 1.4.1.

He is using Kodi with the screenreader JAWS version 17.0.

He gets an error opening the plugin and is constantly asked for the username/password.

My guess is, that the username/password isn't stored correctly, and that's why the plugin is asking for it over and over again.

Here is the Kodi log file:

Code:
19:27:50 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: 1.0.5
19:27:50 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: Platform: win32
19:27:50 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: playSFX() has useCached
19:27:50 T:9208  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> skin helper service version 1.0.60 started
19:27:50 T:9208  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> WebService - start helper webservice on port 52307
19:27:50 T:232  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: Threaded TTS Started: JAWS
19:27:50 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: Backend: JAWS
19:27:50 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: SERVICE STARTED :: Interval: 50ms
19:28:23 T:9808  NOTICE: service.xbmc.tts: ERROR: start()
19:29:29 T:10008  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 5 times.
19:29:29 T:10008   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'soup_config'
                                              File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\default.py", line 76, in <module>
                                                is_setup = mapper.call(mapper.build_url(url=url, paths=['setup'], overwrite_path=True, overwrite_query=True))
                                              File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.linuxwhatelse.mapper\lib\mapper.py", line 160, in call
                                                return function(**args)
                                              File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\routes\actions.py", line 73, in setup
                                                if not web.login(username, password):
                                              File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\resources\libs\lib\gmusicapi\clients\webclient.py", line 60, in login
                                                if not self.session.login(email, password):
                                              File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\resources\libs\lib\gmusicapi\session.py", line 106, in login
                                                browser = mechanicalsoup.Browser(soup_config={"features": "html.parser"})
                                            TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'soup_config'
19:29:29 T:5700   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/
19:29:29 T:5700   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/) failed

Ahm.. no the problem here seems to be in in gmusicapi for whatever reason ._.

I know, stupid question. But did you guys try to reinstall it completely?

Completely get rid of:
C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\
C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon-data\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\

Than restart kodi, reinstall it (from the repo) and try again.
As soon as you see an error in the log, you can stop trying (but let me know again)

While you do that, I'll give it a whirl within a VM real quick Wink

Edit:
Worked flawlessly for me.

If it still fails for you:
1. Send me the whole kodi.log (use pastebin.com or something similar)
Make sure you remove passwords etc. if you'r using e.g advancedsettings.xml
2. Explain exactly what you did (in a step-by-step way)
(2016-03-15, 20:55)Tadly Wrote: The problem here seems to be in in gmusicapi for whatever reason ._.
The internal tts throws an "Ansi" error...

I try to catch them, then I add a screenshot.

(2016-03-15, 20:55)Tadly Wrote: I know, stupid question. But did you guys try to reinstall it completely?
Yes.

(2016-03-15, 20:55)Tadly Wrote: Completely get rid of:
C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\
C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon-data\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\

As soon as you see an error in the log, you can stop trying (but let me know again)

Edit:

He disabled JAWS and the Kodi screenreader.

I closed Kodi, deleted both folders.

I opened Kodi, went to "Settings" > "Addons" > "Search".

I searched for "Google Play Music" and installed them from the "linuxwhatelse repo" repository.

Still get the same error.

Link to the kodi.log:

http://pastebin.com/Ek2aBCAJ

Edit:
I installed the plugin on my machine.

I also changed the encoding of the "strings.po" from UTF-8 to ANSI.

I get the same error as him.

Link to my kodi.log:

http://pastebin.com/jPqgGRxm
(2016-03-15, 23:04)Ikem Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 20:55)Tadly Wrote: The problem here seems to be in in gmusicapi for whatever reason ._.
The internal tts throws an "Ansi" error...

I try to catch them, then I add a screenshot.

(2016-03-15, 20:55)Tadly Wrote: I know, stupid question. But did you guys try to reinstall it completely?
Yes.

(2016-03-15, 20:55)Tadly Wrote: Completely get rid of:

Edit:

He disabled JAWS and the Kodi screenreader.

I closed Kodi, deleted both folders.

I opened Kodi, went to "Settings" > "Addons" > "Search".

I searched for "Google Play Music" and installed them from the "linuxwhatelse repo" repository.

Still get the same error.

Link to the kodi.log:

http://pastebin.com/Ek2aBCAJ

Edit:
I installed the plugin on my machine.

I also changed the encoding of the "strings.po" from UTF-8 to ANSI.

I get the same error as him.

Link to my kodi.log:

http://pastebin.com/jPqgGRxm

Sorry, got late yesterday.

I think I found the problem (even though I still can't reproduce it).

Can you replace the add-on sources with the ones from githubs master branch and try again?
https://github.com/linuxwhatelse/plugin....lse.gmusic

So basically:
1. Download https://github.com/linuxwhatelse/plugin....master.zip
2. Delete Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\ again
3. unzip the downloaded version and remove the -master from the extracted folder
4. Try again
5. Tell me that it is working now (please) ;P
(2016-03-16, 10:34)Tadly Wrote: Can you replace the add-on sources with the ones from githubs master branch and try again?
https://github.com/linuxwhatelse/plugin....lse.gmusic

I added it via "File Manager" > "Add Source".

I entered "https://github.com/linuxwhatelse/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/" and "linuxwhatelse repo".

The repo is added successfully, but when I take a look in the "linuxwhatelse repo", the repo is empty.

(2016-03-16, 10:34)Tadly Wrote: So basically:
1. Download https://github.com/linuxwhatelse/plugin....master.zip
2. Delete Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic\ again
3. unzip the downloaded version and remove the -master from the extracted folder
4. Try again

I did that. That worked.

(2016-03-16, 10:34)Tadly Wrote: 5. Tell me that it is working now (please) ;P

Entering username and password works flawlessly.

But the addon now asks for a device id, and he didn't own an Android device, so there is no device id we could put in.

I made a screenshot of the error message:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160316/gx8yt5dm.png
(2016-03-17, 00:19)Ikem Wrote: Entering username and password works flawlessly.

But the addon now asks for a device id, and he didn't own an Android device, so there is no device id we could put in.

I made a screenshot of the error message:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160316/gx8yt5dm.png

Oh crap.. I overlooked that case in the setup-guide it seems ._.

It's late over here again.
I'll fix that tomorrow. So once you check back you should have another reply on this thread Wink

Edit
Alrighty...
Same procedure as before

Download that...
https://github.com/linuxwhatelse/plugin....master.zip
...and extract it etc.

Go through the setup again.
This time you should get a different dialog (one that asks you to use your pcs mac-address instead) <- hit Yes

After that you should be up and running Smile (I hope)
Let me know either way Wink
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Play Music - From scratch1