• 222(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Scratch that, I didn't add DialogConfirm.xml and DialogNotification.xml in the right place in the Zip file.

I pulled the 2 files from Confluence, put them in Aeon Nox, and looks like it's good-to-go for the moment. Hoo-ray! :-)

There was a graphical glitch with the confirmation dialog (yes/no), which probably stems from being pulled from Confluence, but overall looks positive at least.

Thanks!
-Dan
I have a problem that I cannot change the "Default select action" within the Aeon Nox 5:Redux Skin. I have no idea if anyone has seen this before.
Today I got a Android OTT TV box model M8 Pro, not greatly impressed but that's another issue. I've previously run Kodi 15.2 on Windowsn. I've got Kodi updated from 15.2 to 16.1 and installed Syk build which uses Aeon Nox 5:Redux which I'm really hoping this is the correct thread for. I've been googling for the past few hours on this and can't sit down and enjoy TV time until I get the answer. I should really already be in bed now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Mark
(2016-03-17, 01:11)plympton Wrote: Scratch that, I didn't add DialogConfirm.xml and DialogNotification.xml in the right place in the Zip file.

I pulled the 2 files from Confluence, put them in Aeon Nox, and looks like it's good-to-go for the moment. Hoo-ray! :-)

There was a graphical glitch with the confirmation dialog (yes/no), which probably stems from being pulled from Confluence, but overall looks positive at least.

Thanks!
-Dan
I am confused Huh Why not just use the master branch on GitHub which is already updated for Krypton?
(2016-03-17, 01:56)ejmjs Wrote: I have a problem that I cannot change the "Default select action" within the Aeon Nox 5:Redux Skin. I have no idea if anyone has seen this before.
Today I got a Android OTT TV box model M8 Pro, not greatly impressed but that's another issue. I've previously run Kodi 15.2 on Windowsn. I've got Kodi updated from 15.2 to 16.1 and installed Syk build which uses Aeon Nox 5:Redux which I'm really hoping this is the correct thread for. I've been googling for the past few hours on this and can't sit down and enjoy TV time until I get the answer. I should really already be in bed now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Mark
I can't speak for BigNoid but I don't care for the term "build" it normally means a modified Kodi and/or skin related to banned add-ons (wiki) and piracy. If you use a modified skin (build) from somewhere not on these forums... You should consider that "Use at your own risk" without any support or help with solving any issues Sad
(2016-03-16, 14:45)hbonline Wrote: Is there any way I can increase duration for displaying cdart while playback in fullscreen? as default, it lasts only few seconds.
Gonna post a line from my FAQ that may help:
Quote:4) How do I keep the Music info onscreen?
  • The info button toggles how music information is displayed. When it disappears press info to re-show it and never press it a second time to hide it. If it is hidden then it will display for 10 seconds after a song is played or the next track in your queue begins.
[/quote]

I use this skin for my Ipad. I don't know how to press the info.
(2016-03-16, 19:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 10:45)BigNoid Wrote: Hmm, I cannot reproduce this on Jarvis RC1 or Master.
Strange... I can repeat it using latest nightly and Jarvis 16.1 RC 1 on GitHub Nox 5, my mod, and MiMic. Not sure if you use Windows but could it be a Windows only thing?

Ah I see now, after the second cast member is selected the subsequent searches dont work correctly. I didnt read correctly probably. Okay will try to fix.
(2016-03-17, 06:18)hbonline Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 14:45)hbonline Wrote: Is there any way I can increase duration for displaying cdart while playback in fullscreen? as default, it lasts only few seconds.
Gonna post a line from my FAQ that may help:
Quote:4) How do I keep the Music info onscreen?
  • The info button toggles how music information is displayed. When it disappears press info to re-show it and never press it a second time to hide it. If it is hidden then it will display for 10 seconds after a song is played or the next track in your queue begins.

I use this skin for my Ipad. I don't know how to press the info.
I wouldn't recommend this skin on touch devices. Most basic stuff works, but there are better skins out there which are designed with touch or mouse input specifically in mind.
(2016-03-17, 01:56)ejmjs Wrote: I have a problem that I cannot change the "Default select action" within the Aeon Nox 5:Redux Skin. I have no idea if anyone has seen this before.
Mark
I can't speak for BigNoid but I don't care for the term "build" it normally means a modified Kodi and/or skin related to banned add-ons (wiki) and piracy. If you use a modified skin (build) from somewhere not on these forums... You should consider that "Use at your own risk" without any support or help with solving any issues Sad
[/quote]

Hi thanks for the reply.
It's fixed so I thought I should update.I uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled again by pulling a apk from the Kodi site and putting on a USB stick then loading that onto the box. I'm having trouble with the Play store where it keeps force closing which is why I had to take this route. Anyway all is well once again.
Thanks for the advice mikesilvo164. Smile
(2016-03-17, 08:54)BigNoid Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 19:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 10:45)BigNoid Wrote: Hmm, I cannot reproduce this on Jarvis RC1 or Master.
Strange... I can repeat it using latest nightly and Jarvis 16.1 RC 1 on GitHub Nox 5, my mod, and MiMic. Not sure if you use Windows but could it be a Windows only thing?

Ah I see now, after the second cast member is selected the subsequent searches dont work correctly. I didnt read correctly probably. Okay will try to fix.
Thanks for submitting the fix for Mimic, I appreciate it! And to MikeSilvo, I hadn't noticed this issue in my testing...
(2016-03-17, 02:37)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-03-17, 01:11)plympton Wrote: Scratch that, I didn't add DialogConfirm.xml and DialogNotification.xml in the right place in the Zip file.

Thanks!
-Dan
I am confused Huh Why not just use the master branch on GitHub which is already updated for Krypton?

Um, yeah, I could have done that. :-) I did, and it worked. Didn't check the diffs to see what changes were made.

Thanks for continues support of this skin - love it! (Estuary is decent, but I really need the main menu customization that Nox has in spades!)
(2016-03-16, 03:35)Edworld Wrote: Genre not showing complete or maybe needs to scroll

Just installed version 5.8.6 from repository and still getting this view in low list. What do I need to modify to get rid of the thumb on the lower right?

Edit:
If I use version 5.8.6 with Isengard I get Runtime instead of Genre in lowlist view. I have spent quite sometime trying to find out what causes it with no luck. Is it possible that it is a nox bug when it was modified for Jarvis?

Fresh Jarvis install shows the same issue
(2016-03-19, 16:36)Edworld Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 03:35)Edworld Wrote: Genre not showing complete or maybe needs to scroll

Just installed version 5.8.6 from repository and still getting this view in low list. What do I need to modify to get rid of the thumb on the lower right?

Edit:
If I use version 5.8.6 with Isengard I get Runtime instead of Genre in lowlist view. I have spent quite sometime trying to find out what causes it with no luck. Is it possible that it is a nox bug when it was modified for Jarvis?

Fresh Jarvis install shows the same issue
Right, sry for that :/ Been there a long time but I don't remember adding or seeing it. For some reason I thought your screenshot was on tvshow level. Will fix, thx for report.

EDIT: fixed now

It looks like the column on the left should show studio instead of year
(2016-03-20, 17:53)Edworld Wrote: It looks like the column on the left should show studio instead of year
That is because of label2 returning the year when it is sorted that way...

@BigNoid maybe do something similar as to LowList and hide label2 and add ratings when StringCompare(Container.SortMethod,$LOCALIZE[562]) or String.IsEqual(Container.SortMethod,$LOCALIZE[562]) for the new Krypton stuff Huh
(2016-03-21, 02:51)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 17:53)Edworld Wrote: It looks like the column on the left should show studio instead of year
That is because of label2 returning the year when it is sorted that way...

@BigNoid maybe do something similar as to LowList and hide label2 and add ratings when StringCompare(Container.SortMethod,$LOCALIZE[562]) or String.IsEqual(Container.SortMethod,$LOCALIZE[562]) for the new Krypton stuff Huh

Yep good idea, will do that.
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on an issue im having please. I'm running the latest aeon nox on jarvis 16.0.

When I link certain lists within an addon to an aeon nox shortcut it does not give me the updated version of the list. Say if I created the shortcut on 12/03 and the list was updated by the author again on the 13/03, aeon nox does not show me the latest list. I have to go through all the addons menu's to get to the certain list, which defeats the purpose of having an option of shortcuts within an addon.

Does anyone know what setting to change to rectify this?

I did have a scout through previous posts but theres alot to get through and could not find anything.

Thanks
  • 222(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537