KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
(2016-03-11, 20:42)Jayz2K Wrote: Was kidding of course Wink

I know my friend !!! Wink
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
there is no thanks button in this board Big Grin
so, thanks2all Wink
(2016-03-12, 00:58)vandyke Wrote: there is no thanks button in this board Big Grin
so, thanks2all Wink

hahaha Image
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Hey!

Thank you for the excellent work - i'm using KOver for a few days now and i am really happy with it.
However, I have three questions or things to say:

1. Is it possible to stretch the default "Home Menu size" option to the right? I want to avoid the horizontal scroll effect of the menu items. *.xml or UI possibility?

2. I have noticed that the "g"s in the cast (german: "Besetzung") and plot (german: "Handlung") flags unfortunately get trimmed.

3. It would be nice to disable the menu bar in the videos/movies view. *.xml or UI possibility?

Bye Wink
Hi, for the 3 if by menu bar you mean status bar (with the hour in it), you can disable it : choose hidden in the designer tool, for the view you use in general settings of the view.
Hi,

Thanks for the fantastic skin. I've been waiting for something like this for far too long. I recently viewed your YouTube video with the extended script integration. It looks great. I'd love to set that up to view the actors, etc, like in the video, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it in the videos view. Do you have a tutorial somewhere that I've missed?

Thanks!!
(2016-03-12, 19:09)Flual85 Wrote: 1. Is it possible to stretch the default "Home Menu size" option to the right? I want to avoid the horizontal scroll effect of the menu items. *.xml or UI possibility?

Possible through xml mod : file Designer_common.xml line 463. Add 80px per item you want to add.

Quote:2. I have noticed that the "g"s in the cast (german: "Besetzung") and plot (german: "Handlung") flags unfortunately get trimmed.

Thx for reporting. Will fix that in next Update.

Quote:3. It would be nice to disable the menu bar in the videos/movies view. *.xml or UI possibility?

Possible through the designer. In the concerned view, change sidebar Autohide to HIDDEN.

Thx for kind words Wink
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-03-14, 21:00)halburrows Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the fantastic skin. I've been waiting for something like this for far too long. I recently viewed your YouTube video with the extended script integration. It looks great. I'd love to set that up to view the actors, etc, like in the video, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it in the videos view. Do you have a tutorial somewhere that I've missed?

Thanks!!

Thx for the kind words.

What you see in video is the dialog info panel. Press "I" or access context menu > movie information. Then use up / down to show the wanted infos. The configured view is from the "Two thirds" autobuild feature.

Cheers
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-03-14, 22:26)Jayz2K Wrote: Thx for the kind words.

What you see in video is the dialog info panel. Press "I" or access context menu > movie information. Then use up / down to show the wanted infos. The configured view is from the "Two thirds" autobuild feature.

Cheers

Perfect! Thank you much.
New view WIP :

My corporate firewall block imgur :S

Edit : saw it from my phone. Nice one, but where is the list? No list? you navigate blindly?
New Music View WIP (Big Grin):

(2016-03-18, 18:27)Shogun Wrote: New Music View WIP (Big Grin):

very nice shogun Wink
@Shogun, you seem to have 2 lists in the view (artists list on the left, videos list on the right), how is it possible?
Overwriting of DialogAlbumInfo.xml makes it possible....Tongue
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18