Confluence Stripped
After a long hiatus updated to Jarvis and started cleaning up the code. A few new features as well Smile
The submenus and custom menus have been rewritten and there are some changes in variable names, so you might have to redo skin settings if custom menu items are missing.
Todo: Touch mode has not been updated with the new changes, so some things might be broken there with the submenu.
Thanks for the update
Nice that you still remember this Smile Another update on the way, now the changes have been integrated into touch mode as well. There are still some things to do with Jarvis updates, but I released the new version now because I don't know when I'll have time to continue - shout if you see bugs. At least the new DialogPVRInfo and DSP manager need some attention.
It's a shame this is not available for OpenELEC Kodi 15, it looks ideal for me as a light skin for the rpi2. I did try Millhouse for Javis but was unlucky with two system crashes. I also tried xonfluence but it lags and has plugins I'd never use.

Best wishes to the author for the future, it's nice to see a less is more skin with the flexibility you need, I look forward to tryiing it once OpenELEC has Jarvis.
Here's a link to the last Isengard version, if you want to try it:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1599...-1.2.2.zip

Unfortunately some features (custom home menu items might be the biggest one) were missing back then, but I still hope you like it!
Appreciate the link Arzk, I'll be interested to give that a try. Many thanks
Hello, I'm trying your addon and looks great, but i'm having problems using the custom menu buttons with the "favourite" type.

I've some addons and videos as favourites but the context menu shows me nothing to select, and I can't even acces to the "Favourite Right Bar", right arrow does nothing.

Thanks Big Grin
Weird, I'll try to take a look. Can you get the right sidebar open and see the right arrow icon? Do the favourites show up in other skins?

When looking into that I noticed some issues with the custom items in system submenu and visibility of favourites in touch mode. They have been fixed, I'll upload an update soon.
(2016-03-18, 19:33)Arzk Wrote: Weird, I'll try to take a look. Can you get the right sidebar open and see the right arrow icon? Do the favourites show up in other skins?

When looking into that I noticed some issues with the custom items in system submenu and visibility of favourites in touch mode. They have been fixed, I'll upload an update soon.

Favourites are working, I managed to make a custom button like this:
Code:
          <item id="30">
                <label>FAV</label>
                <onclick>ActivateWindow(Favourites)</onclick>
                <icon></icon>
                <thumb></thumb>
             </item>

And that makes the right sidebar appear, but I want to use the Favourites like the "custom button type: favourite"

I'm not using touch mode, if that helps.

Thanks Blush
So you want to make a similar menu item that opens the favourites, or don't I understand? I'll see if that could be integrated into the skin settings. With the favourites type custom button you can select one of your favourite items (item selection on next row) as menu item, not open the favourites bar.
(2016-03-18, 21:43)Arzk Wrote: So you want to make a similar menu item that opens the favourites, or don't I understand? I'll see if that could be integrated into the skin settings. With the favourites type custom button you can select one of your favourite items (item selection on next row) as menu item, not open the favourites bar.

I want to use the custom button the way you programmed it, but there are no favourites to select. And I'm sure that I have items on that favourite section, but they do not appear.
Ok, then I understood it correctly the first time. There might be something wrong with the favourites script that should be installed with the skin. Can you give me your script version for starters? It might not show up in addons, but you can see the version from %home%/addons/script.favourites/addon.xml file. If the script.favourites folder is missing, that makes the troubleshooting somewhat easier.

BTW, new version in the repo and soon in the post #1. Custom system submenu items have been fixed, favourites now work in touch mode and the favourites custom item type now defaults to opening favourites sidebar if item has not been selected. My misunderstanding gave the idea Smile
Nice Big Grin I see that I don't have the /script.favourites/ folder, so maybe that's why.
Oh snap, that should come when you install the skin. Did you install it from my repository or from the zip file? You could try installing the script manually or reinstalling the skin. The addon is this one: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Favourites_script
(2016-03-19, 01:48)Arzk Wrote: Oh snap, that should come when you install the skin. Did you install it from my repository or from the zip file? You could try installing the script manually or reinstalling the skin. The addon is this one: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Favourites_script

I Installed it from the zip file, maybe it's missing there.

I uninstalled the addon, and installed it from your repository. Now is working fine Rofl

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Stripped0