• 10(current)
Feature Requests
Could it be possible to have options to set the info functions to default to something other than plot to maybe metadata?
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
installed KodiSetup-20160316-f303c86, visualizations are missing, I get an empty screen on fullscreen music playback and there is no visualization to choose.
please give us the ability to go more then 10 movie/tv shows across on the home page (20+ would be nice)
My current setup: kodi on 32” tv viewing from 2m away (8') using a remote.

I would find it helpful if screens that pop up for the “read plot” and “changelog” could be closed by pressing any button, or at least the OK or Enter button.

In the Wall view the date is a little hard to read sometimes could you consider removing the calender icon and having the year split in two ex. 20 on top of 16 so it would be bigger.

Thank you for taking my ideas under consideration.
(2016-03-17, 02:55)streakfire Wrote: It would be nice to have a 3D flag for the media, I saw one in the videos but it is no where to be found in the real version. Also I did not see a dialogue to "Play Using" I have a script I run to play 3DMKV content through stereoscopic player and would like that context menu back. Only wish Kodi natively supported frame packed 3DMKV files.

Also would like to have flags for 3d media. Especially now that I'm using afedchin's nightly build that support frame packed 3d
Current setup
HTPC: G4560 Kaby Lake, ASRock H110M-ITX, 8 GB, Win10
Server: G2120 Ivy Bridge, ASRock B75 Pro3-M, 8 GB, 22 TB HDD, Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
Audio&Visual: Marantz NR-1602, Dali Opticon 6 5.1, SVS PB12-NSD, Sony KD-65A1
Would like to use MyPVRChannels instead of PVRChannelsOSD wherever possible, since I find the PVRChannelsOSD redundant and like to see the plot here directly. Just imho. ts it possible to have the channel playing in fullscrenn after the 1st click on OK? Currently the MyPVRChannels window keeps beeing open.

Or another idea: use the 2 central boxes/areas (without transparent background and stuff) of MyPVRChannels for the PVRChannelsOSD? Maybe as an "Detailed Channel OSD option? Would make the overall look and feel more consistent.

Thanls for the great skin! Looks coole especially in orange.

Diddle.
Three features I would Love to see.

1. I would love to see the ability to export NFO files by Media to each Movie/TVShow Folder/Sub-folder. This would become especially handy when some titles have the same name and year (example 11/11/11). Once I select all the Artwork I would like to have the ability to export the nfo so that if I need to rescan my collection all the correct info is already there.

2. I would like to see support in the new skin for additional artwork like CD/Disc Art, Clear-Art, etc... I believe this is usually skin specific but would be great for it to be by default for all skins.

3. This might be a really really long stretch but for tv-shows I would really love to have the actors/actresses use the photo from that show when I am going thru my collection. The way that TheTVDB has it.
I'd like to see the scrolling button on the mouse active on the area being hovered over in the same way that Windows 10 and OS X can with inactive windows, this would be really handy in the EPG, if you hover over the programs scrolling moves the programs left to right (as it does now), if you hover over the channel list (to the left or the programs) scrolling moves up and down between channels, if you hover over the options menu and hover over group, for example, scrolling would cycle through your channel groups.
Feature Request: Some indicator, when item in the list is folder

(2016-03-19, 19:11)diddle Wrote: Would like to use MyPVRChannels instead of PVRChannelsOSD wherever possible, since I find the PVRChannelsOSD redundant and like to see the plot here directly. Just imho. ts it possible to have the channel playing in fullscrenn after the 1st click on OK? Currently the MyPVRChannels window keeps beeing open.

Or another idea: use the 2 central boxes/areas (without transparent background and stuff) of MyPVRChannels for the PVRChannelsOSD? Maybe as an "Detailed Channel OSD option? Would make the overall look and feel more consistent.

Thanls for the great skin! Looks coole especially in orange.

Diddle.

1+
(2016-03-12, 10:14)gshodg Wrote: Suggested improvement for WEATHER on MAIN MENU

When the weather is displayed in the right-hand pane of the MAIN MENU, there is a hyphen between the weather description (e.g. "Mostly Cloudy") and the temperature (e.g "8oC"). This makes it look like it is MINUS 8oC.

Suggested improvement - remove the hyphen between the text description and the temperature. For a further improvement, why not also include the "Feels Like" temperature on that overview screen also - it looks like it can accommodate one more line of text OK?

THIS. Just got round to setting up weather on my new install with Estuary. The hyphen between the weather and the temperature looks just like a minus sign. A different separator or differentiator could be used (size of temp?, colour/shade, alternative separate character)?
I loved the OSD on confluence to death. It was one of the things that made me fall in love with xbmc.
Now i truly love Estuary skin to death, but i still miss the Cover Art on the OSD and cant seem to be able to forget about it.
Perhaps it could be added as an option?
I was looking at the skin setting but did not found a "PG-rated" flag / information at Movies.
I realy appreciate if this would be possible to be available for example at Movies Information Section or any view

kind regards
Brujo
AS Rock Beebox * Kodi 17.0-RC2 * Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
is there a way to only show unwatched content in the title views for movies/tv shows? if not this would be a very useful addition
(2016-03-26, 07:45)timmyj9 Wrote: is there a way to only show unwatched content in the title views for movies/tv shows? if not this would be a very useful addition

yes press left on title view and click on All Videos until it says Unwatched Videos.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests3