• 6(current)
Deprecated Addon Tag overview
(2015-12-05, 18:32)calexicoca Wrote: As a noob I would appreciate if you explain in detail how to do that?
Much appreciated!

Hi calexicoca,

Yes, it's a very useful addon. I use it a lot, and hope this type of thing will eventually make it's way into the Kodi core code.
Frankly don't get how people manage without it for large libraries Wink

Ah well,
This is the json command you need to invoke this addons tag-window:
http://192.168.1.11:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "addonid": "script.tagoverview"}, "id": 1 }
or url encoded:
http://192.168.1.11:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon",%20"params":%20{%20"addonid":%20"script.tagoverview"},%20"id":%201%20}
Replace with the IP and port of your own Kodi-box and test it from your browser.
You then need a way to build that into your setup if you want to use this tag overview addon.

I build my own remotes using iRule software, which will allow me to put that command in a button on my smartphone.
It is fairly complicated in terms of the initial threshold but well worth if after you get over that threshold. IMHO.
Good luck.
Thanks a lot for this explanation. I will try to see if I can make it work.
You're welcome, and again good luck Wink
Hi,

have there anyone a solution to get the json command on a keyboard ?
(2015-12-13, 17:19)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,

have there anyone a solution to get the json command on a keyboard ?

Have you tried the instructions in the opening post?
If that does not work, Keyboard Maestro or some utilities like quickeys or similar?
@houser

the instructions on first post works for Isengard, but with jarvis it did not work anymore. The addon is not open after pressing a key. I thought the json command works with Jarvis
Hi,

for all of you who love this plugin, here is a full working version for jarvis:

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/I3WSLGZNAAIN

Let me say that i ´m a absoluty python noob.

Maybe here is someone who knows python.

I´m working with fritsch v17 openelec build and there is a myvideo100.db With this version of db i get this error.

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.tagoverview/CThreadTagMovies.py", line 12, in run
wnd = CDialogTagMovies()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.tagoverview/CDialogTagMovies.py", line 17, in __init__
self.getFileInfos()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.tagoverview/CDialogTagMovies.py", line 65, in getFileInfos
self.vdb = CVideoDatabase()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.tagoverview/CVideoDatabase.py", line 8, in __init__
self.db = CDatabase()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.tagoverview/CDatabase.py", line 46, in __init__
self.init_sqlite()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.tagoverview/CDatabase.py", line 94, in init_sqlite
self.config['database'] = self.getSQLiteFileName(VIDEO_SEARCHPATTERN_SQLITE)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.tagoverview/CDatabase.py", line 114, in getSQLiteFileName
file = sorted(glob.glob(pattern),reverse=True)[0]
IndexError: list index out of range

Maybe someone could help ?
it works fine on Jarvis but only with names without Ä Ü Ö and some special chars.

can someone look at it? This addon is exactly what i need for my large movie and tvshow collection.

and my 3 women at home love it too.
Hi,

I'm kind off stuck:
Just switched to OpenElec Isengard and can't get this addon back to work. Maybe someone could help?
What I've tried so far:
- installed original version 0.8
- installed Eisi2005 version for Jarvis
- tried it with the keymap that worked for Gothem
- tried it with the json command (adapted to the ip and port of my htpc)

In none case the tag window would come up Sad

When I try the json command I get the following error in my browsers body:
{"error":{"code":-32700,"message":"Parse error."},"id":null,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}

Any help would realy be great! I'm realy missing this addon...
(2016-03-21, 12:35)mlangguth Wrote: Hi,

I'm kind off stuck:

This command is working for me with Tag overview 0.0.8 on OpenElec 6.03:
Code:
http://192.168.1.7:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": { "addonid": "script.tagoverview"}, "id": 1 }
encoded for my purposes:
Code:
jsonrpc?request=%7B%22jsonrpc%22:%222.0%22,%22method%22%3A%20%22Addons.ExecuteAddon%22%2C%20%22params%22%3A%20%7B%20%22addonid%22%3A%20%22script.tagoverview%22%7D%2C%20%22id%22%3A%201%20%7D

Check your port.
Good luck
Hi houser,

thanks for your super fast respone, didn't get a notification, so sorry my answer took so long... Wink

I've used your code (with my addresses): One step further: I get an OK:
{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":"OK"}
But nothing happens on the screen Sad
Triggered the rpc while at the homescreen an while a film was selected. Both with v0.0.0 and the special version for jarvis. Just no reaction Huh
Any idea where to look next?
(2016-03-21, 12:35)mlangguth Wrote: Hi,

I'm kind off stuck:
Just switched to OpenElec Isengard and can't get this addon back to work. Maybe someone could help?
What I've tried so far:
- installed original version 0.8
- installed Eisi2005 version for Jarvis
- tried it with the keymap that worked for Gothem
- tried it with the json command (adapted to the ip and port of my htpc)

In none case the tag window would come up Sad

When I try the json command I get the following error in my browsers body:
{"error":{"code":-32700,"message":"Parse error."},"id":null,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}

you say you get back to Isengard. The jarvis version from the addon did not work with the isengard version because the db tag are others. Please use isengard version . I self use isengard with key command and it work fine for long time.

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/RNMKYPQNX0C
FWIW

I updated my Openelec to the latest beta, 6.95.1. (contains Jarvis 16.1rc)

I am happy to report that Tag overview 0.0.8 still seems to be working great in this setup.
I don't get. Why does it work on your pc with openelec and I can't get the 0.0.8 to work!?
With my previous version of openelec (I think it was the gothem version) everything worked fine. And there's not much at installing, right? Just add the zip of tagscript and that's it. No configuration possible. JSON remote does work on my installation. So what am I missing?? Sad

Any help ist realy welcome!!!
(2016-03-26, 21:41)mlangguth Wrote: I don't get. Why does it work on your pc with openelec and I can't get the 0.0.8 to work!?

Sorry, I can't help you much beyond what I have already written.
You don't need the keymap for JSON at all. Maybe reset that?
Check your JSON formatting maybe? Is it encoded?

This is an exact copy from what works on my system:
Code:
http://192.168.1.17:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":%20"Addons.ExecuteAddon",%20"params":%20{%20"addonid":%20"script.tagoverview"},%20"id":%201%20}
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon Tag overview0