• 28(current)
[RELEASE] Ditto-Rain - Indian movies/shows/live
(2016-03-16, 02:00)yocoldrain Wrote: Pushed new fix Version 2.0.4 - This will only work for countries where site is not in BETA.

EVERYTHING should be working, but there may be minor bugs related to images. This may be very TEMPORARY fix as site maybe going through changes.

You'll need to remove and re add your addon favorites, if you used any. Good luck.

p.s. zeefamily is too easy, but just not planning to do anything with it currently. Also I may be able to help with Ditto beta site countries, just get in touch if you have Beta country.

Hey, can you tell me what changes are required for beta site. I can modify, test and share it to others if that works.

Thanks.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
removed previous versions and installed 2.0.4 but getting error on helix openelec

Error Contents: Could not get AddonPtr given a script id of plugin.video.ditto2-rain.If you are trying to use 'os.getcwd' to set the path, you cannot do that in a version 2.1.0 plugin.
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ditto-rain/default.py", line 15, in <module>
(2016-03-16, 04:48)samjoandco Wrote: removed previous versions and installed 2.0.4 but getting error on helix openelec

Error Contents: Could not get AddonPtr given a script id of plugin.video.ditto2-rain.If you are trying to use 'os.getcwd' to set the path, you cannot do that in a version 2.1.0 plugin.
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ditto-rain/default.py", line 15, in <module>

fixed it by removing 2 from this line in default.py
changed from
addon_id = 'plugin.video.ditto2-rain'
to
addon_id = 'plugin.video.ditto-rain'

thanks
Haven't tried this new version but just mentioning that in the sasta tv app, the ditto sourced channels are working.
(2016-03-16, 05:00)samjoandco Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 04:48)samjoandco Wrote: removed previous versions and installed 2.0.4 but getting error on helix openelec

changed from
to

thanks

thanks for catching this, I repushed fix.
Version 2.0.4 is working well at the moment. Thanks a lot for the quick fix. Really appreciate the work.
(2016-03-16, 14:11)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 05:00)samjoandco Wrote:

changed from
to

thanks

thanks for catching this, I repushed fix.

Thanks a lot for ur efforts....working gr8 again !
Has anyone able to run the addon using vpn connection? I can see all the channels but can't start any of those. Tried the latest version.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
which version to use for websites displaying beta? 1.0.7 no longer works!

(2016-03-16, 02:23)ace310 Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 02:00)yocoldrain Wrote: Pushed new fix Version 2.0.4 - This will only work for countries where site is not in BETA.

EVERYTHING should be working, but there may be minor bugs related to images. This may be very TEMPORARY fix as site maybe going through changes.

You'll need to remove and re add your addon favorites, if you used any. Good luck.

p.s. zeefamily is too easy, but just not planning to do anything with it currently. Also I may be able to help with Ditto beta site countries, just get in touch if you have Beta country.

Hey, can you tell me what changes are required for beta site. I can modify, test and share it to others if that works.

Thanks.
(2016-03-22, 12:19)x007sunny Wrote: which version to use for websites displaying beta? 1.0.7 no longer works!

(2016-03-16, 02:23)ace310 Wrote:

Thanks.

here is the ditto version for Beta site.

Few things to note:
1. addon will be called DittoBeta when you install it, means its possible your previous favorites are gone and need to readd them.
2. there is optional ipaddress setting under addon settings, which should be ignored if your country has beta site.
3. As always, verify working on website before posting any bugs and which country.

https://github.com/YoColdRain/Ditto-Rain...p?raw=true

good luck.
(2016-03-22, 15:54)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2016-03-22, 12:19)x007sunny Wrote: which version to use for websites displaying beta? 1.0.7 no longer works!

(2016-03-16, 02:23)ace310 Wrote: Hey, can you tell me what changes are required for beta site. I can modify, test and share it to others if that works.

Thanks.

here is the ditto version for Beta site.

Few things to note:
1. addon will be called DittoBeta when you install it, means its possible your previous favorites are gone and need to readd them.
2. there is optional ipaddress setting under addon settings, which should be ignored if your country has beta site.
3. As always, verify working on website before posting any bugs and which country.

https://github.com/YoColdRain/Ditto-Rain...p?raw=true

good luck.

This seems to be working great. Thanks mate!!
Addon has stopped working !!
(2016-04-10, 14:20)tharmor Wrote: Addon has stopped working !!
add on is working fine.
i dont think ditto shows got updated today. that is at least for zee marathi usa
(2016-04-10, 14:20)tharmor Wrote: Addon has stopped working !!

Yep working fine.
I verified working on website, AND I've gone through addon settings, but the channels are not working for me.
I am using the latest version and the website is powered up by streammark

Here is my log http://pastebin.com/raw/45CpB5G5
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ditto-Rain - Indian movies/shows/live5