• 15(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-03-21, 10:00)Jazza1 Wrote: I have my tv shows in genre folders eg:

C:\tv\action\tvshow1
C:\tv\action\tvshow2
C:\tv\drama\tvshow1

If I configure EMM with C:\tv as a source, it will not pick up shows recusrsively, I have to add C:\tv\action, c:\tv\drama, etc

Does anyone know what setting I have to change to just add C:\tv?

You have to add each genre as own source.
(2016-03-20, 00:45)solamnic Wrote: Dan hello again..

found something else

if
<Language> English / Spanish / Korean </Language>

nfo is not read by ember. it displays nothing even if F5 is pressed

I've another check to remove language informations and fall back to source default language if we can't resolve the <language> node: Commit
(2016-03-21, 10:59)DanCooper Wrote: Yes, Alpha use 1.4.7.2 as version number.

Yes, to order of data scrapers defines the priority (top-to-bottom). If a scraper has a value for a field, this field will be locked for all following scrapers.
Atm you have to use TMDB or IMDB as first scraper. That ones are to only scrapers with a proper search engine.

You have to set the default language for each source. All new movies without language settings in NFO will be set to this language. You can manually set the languge via context menu.

IMDB is english only.

Thanks for your answer and thanks also in general for all the time you invest into a very useful tool!

Your answer pointed me to the right direction. On the new version my source (I've moved the directory from another computer and overwrote it with the new version) was reset to "en". I've changed this, but didn't got that all the movies are already assigned to English. I've marked all movies and set German as language (that's a requirement anyway so they are all German).

Thanks also for the other explanations - it's quite clear how it works, but also very easy to overlook the right setting/logic.

One thing about trakt.tv: I've set it with user/pw for all 3 areas (movies/shows/modules) and I'm sure that I've entered the right credentials (copy/paste) but it doesn't look like that it works. Can I provide some debug information to help spot the problem or am I overlooking something again?

And one shy feature request: I use trakt.tv mainly because there is a nice kodi extension and I don't want to rate my movies outside of it every time on imdb. It would be perfect if trakt.tv ratings could be used (also the watched status) if there is an own rating and not in general. I prefer as general rating base IMDB.
(2016-03-21, 23:30)Blankster Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 10:59)DanCooper Wrote: Yes, Alpha use 1.4.7.2 as version number.

Yes, to order of data scrapers defines the priority (top-to-bottom). If a scraper has a value for a field, this field will be locked for all following scrapers.
Atm you have to use TMDB or IMDB as first scraper. That ones are to only scrapers with a proper search engine.

You have to set the default language for each source. All new movies without language settings in NFO will be set to this language. You can manually set the languge via context menu.

IMDB is english only.

Thanks for your answer and thanks also in general for all the time you invest into a very useful tool!

Your answer pointed me to the right direction. On the new version my source (I've moved the directory from another computer and overwrote it with the new version) was reset to "en". I've changed this, but didn't got that all the movies are already assigned to English. I've marked all movies and set German as language (that's a requirement anyway so they are all German).

Thanks also for the other explanations - it's quite clear how it works, but also very easy to overlook the right setting/logic.

One thing about trakt.tv: I've set it with user/pw for all 3 areas (movies/shows/modules) and I'm sure that I've entered the right credentials (copy/paste) but it doesn't look like that it works. Can I provide some debug information to help spot the problem or am I overlooking something again?

And one shy feature request: I use trakt.tv mainly because there is a nice kodi extension and I don't want to rate my movies outside of it every time on imdb. It would be perfect if trakt.tv ratings could be used (also the watched status) if there is an own rating and not in general. I prefer as general rating base IMDB.

Language defaults for movie sources was new in Alpha, so we have to set all existing sources to the default "en".

Trakt.tv scrapers and modules are under havy development. So please be patient if not all works proper.
We have two different parts of Trakt.tv , one are the movie and tv show scrapers, the other is the sync module. Rating is a scraper field, that can be get while the standard scraping process. All other fields like Playcount, LastPlayed ect. are special fields and have to get with the Trakt.tv Interface (module).

We also have a german forum (see my signature).
Hi Dan,

Thought the renaming problem was solved by disabling Trakt.tv scraper but I'm having problems renaming episodes.

Is there any problem with these feature?

Thanks
Image Image
(2016-03-23, 00:37)redglory Wrote: Hi Dan,

Thought the renaming problem was solved by disabling Trakt.tv scraper but I'm having problems renaming episodes.

Is there any problem with these feature?

Thanks

There is only a problem with autorenaming while scraping a tv show (episodes will not be renamed if the tv show is new). But that will be fixed in next days.
I was misunderstood. My problem is title renaming while scrapping. I suppose you are talking about file renaming?!

Thanks
Image Image
Does the TV Theme scraping work in the alpha? I can't seem to get EMM to do download any theme.mp3 files at all.

BTW: Database upgrading does not work due to a missing MovieSources table or something similar. Not a biggie for me as I just wanted to install the alpha to test a few things.
(2016-03-24, 04:06)FidoFuz Wrote: Does the TV Theme scraping work in the alpha? I can't seem to get EMM to do download any theme.mp3 files at all.

BTW: Database upgrading does not work due to a missing MovieSources table or something similar. Not a biggie for me as I just wanted to install the alpha to test a few things.

No, themes are only recognized.
Which version was your old database (MyVideoXX.emm)?
Great work, this program just keeps getting better and better.

quick question though: i like to have my extrathumbs in the order that they appear in the movie but for some reason once the thumbs have been extracted they are never in the correct order. is there a reason why this is happening ?
(2016-03-24, 11:05)DanCooper Wrote: No, themes are only recognized.
Which version was your old database (MyVideoXX.emm)?

MyVideos24.emm

I've been holding out for the new release hoping for theme.mp3 scraping for my plex library. I may have to go down a different route.
In the trailer scraper, what is injected before "trailer," the title and the year or just the title?
When I add a new TV show to be scraped, Alpha is finding a show and when I select it works for a very long time but it does not download poster, banner and fanart. I have to edit show and then select tabs with graphics images and scrape each one individually. Is there something I am missing in settings?
(2016-03-25, 04:15)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: In the trailer scraper, what is injected before "trailer," the title and the year or just the title?

That's different for each scraper. TMDB use IMDB ID or TMDB ID, YouTube use the title and search parameter you can set.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2