• 16(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-03-25, 15:25)calexicoca Wrote: When I add a new TV show to be scraped, Alpha is finding a show and when I select it works for a very long time but it does not download poster, banner and fanart. I have to edit show and then select tabs with graphics images and scrape each one individually. Is there something I am missing in settings?

Not really. You always need a enabled file name and a scraper that can get that image type. But please send me your profile folder (without MyVideoXX.emm) to check if there is a bug with special combinations of settings. Also i need a tv show name that has not work for you.
The show I was trying to scrape is The Beginning and End of the Universe TVDB Link. It did not downloaded any art. My default profile file. Mind you it is not just this show. Any show I try to scrape does not download any art, unless I do it through edit and scrape individually (poster, banner, fanart)
(2016-03-25, 16:37)calexicoca Wrote: The show I was trying to scrape is The Beginning and End of the Universe TVDB Link. It did not downloaded any art. My default profile file. Mind you it is not just this show. Any show I try to scrape does not download any art, unless I do it through edit and scrape individually (poster, banner, fanart)

How do you scrape? Manually or via autoscraper?
Right click and (Re-Scrape Show) Cnt+I.

You see i always did this way in previous version too. Maybe I should try auto.
(2016-03-25, 17:00)calexicoca Wrote: Right click and (Re-Scrape Show) Cnt+I.

You see i always did this way in previous version too. Maybe I should try auto.

Do you know that you have to select the images with right click/context menu to select an image?
Yes i know. When I do scrape new movies I used to get to select image files individually. But for new TV shows i have always used right click re-scrape option. It is just that I have this habit and I used it since I first tried Ember.

When I have a new show, in previous version, I would just right click new show and re-scrape. Window would open up and I would check info on TV show and click OK.It would download not only info but poster, banner, fanart, without asking me to select image. Images would be there (without me selecting them).

In Alpha when I do that it opens up window and if I do not go and select each image on separate tabs it won't save them. Just the matter of efficiency and faster process. All I am saying is that I think it would make sense to do it automatically like previous version did. Why not the same procedure for TV shows as is for new movies right now in Alpha when I re-scrape new movie in first row I get all image files selected for me and i just click OK and they are there (I love this change). Why is that not the case for TV shows/

I see what you are saying. Next time when I want to scrape new show I will try to do by Scrape Movie (TV) command.
(2016-03-25, 16:17)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 04:15)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: In the trailer scraper, what is injected before "trailer," the title and the year or just the title?

That's different for each scraper. TMDB use IMDB ID or TMDB ID, YouTube use the title and search parameter you can set.

Ok cool, that's what I thought for the youtube scraper. Thanks for the answer!
Well thought I'd give this alpha a try.

Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 Alpha 12 x86 - 2016-03-16 Crashes on tv search every time:
Quote:See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ScraperModule.dlgTVDBSearchResults.bwDownloadPic_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
TVDB posters are always blank. So I have disabled TVDB image scraper for now.

Fails to find Season 1 poster for Billions: https://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid...9475&lid=7

If I try and click "Download" it fails. Nothing happens if I click preview button either.

Looks like I have to double click on "All Seasons" and on each "Season" and manually set Poster and FanArt. And it failed to set any images for any of the episodes. Sad

If I double click an episode and switch to poster tab and click the scrape button I get "No Posters Found". So pretty much useless. If I turn back on TVDB image scraper it shows 1 blank entry.

It did not even write the tvshow.nfo file. Wrote nfo for each episode though.

Official 1.4.7.2 finds most posters, images, etc. It also write the correct tvshow.nfo . But it too fails to find season posters. However, download function works, so at least I can point to url. It too fails to write episode images.

Manual episode scrape fails with "There is no poster available for this episode."

Is there a build with this basic functionality that works correctly?
Check your size settings for images
If something smaller than setting it's filtered out and looking at your example of Billions it's pretty small
(2016-03-26, 17:12)war59312 Wrote: Well thought I'd give this alpha a try.

Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 Alpha 12 x86 - 2016-03-16 Crashes on tv search every time:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ScraperModule.dlgTVDBSearchResults.bwDownloadPic_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

Fails to find Season 1 poster for Billions: https://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid...9475&lid=7

If I try and click "Download" it fails. Nothing happens if I click preview button either.

Looks like I have to double click on "All Seasons" and on each "Season" and manually set Poster and FanArt. And it failed to set any images for any of the episodes. Sad

If I double click an episode and switch to poster tab and click the scrape button I get "No Posters Found". So pretty much useless. If I turn back on TVDB image scraper it shows 1 blank entry.

Official 1.4.7.2 finds most posters, images, etc. It also write the correct tvshow.nfo . But it too fails to find season posters. However, download function works, so at least I can point to url. It too fails to write episode images.

Manual episode scrape fails with "There is no poster available for this episode."

Did you install the Alpha version from scratch, or did you install over the top of your existing Beata version? I have Alpha 12 running quite happily with all images being scraped and nfo being created. The Kodi interface is also working great, and enables dynamic updating of artwork instead of having to run artwork downloader. I don't use file renaming features so can't comment on that.

When I first installed Alpha 10, I did so over the top of my existing Beta version, and got some weird results with missing functionality (as per one of my earlier posts). I did a clean install of Alpha 10 and everything was working as expected. Since then I have installed 11 & 12 over the top without any issues. So from my experience if you did just upgrade from your existing Beta version, then I would suggest a fresh install with Alpha 12 and see how you go from there.

If not I'm sure Dan will be along soon to comment on the errors you posted !
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
strange...!
i'm on latest ALPHA 12.
i'm re-scraping Movie Sets ... with correct *.nfo, edit names, correct posters...etc.
see https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2vZ6l...0ItRnJ3Zm8 image

where's the *.nfo file in the commom folder ?
why isn't recognized the *.nfo in the column for?
the same with a fresh install of alpha__12

thanks
I just LOVE this new feature "Sync with Kodi". I always wondered is there a way to fast sync edits of already scraped TV series or movies in your video library. Could not find anything to do it - even re-scan of complete library would not change these edits (unless you remove source and add again).

BUT not any more! This Alpha version is doing it flawlessly with click of a button!!! Kudos guys, amazing job!

P.S. Is there a way to find out what version of Alpha I am using?
(2016-03-26, 19:08)T-bird_se Wrote: Check your size settings for images
If something smaller than setting it's filtered out and looking at your example of Billions it's pretty small
All image sizes set to "Any". But that gave me an idea so I started double checking everything and I figured it out. Smile
Quote:"Settings" > "TV Shows" > "Scraper - Images" > "Global Tab > "Images" > Enable "Display "Image Select" dialog while single scraping"
Now images for episodes are displayed. Sweet! I realized beta page said to do this. Somehow I missed that remark and it was working previous.

Still can't get it to write the tv show nfo file.
(2016-03-26, 19:13)Esky Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 17:12)war59312 Wrote: Well thought I'd give this alpha a try.

Did you install the Alpha version from scratch, or did you install over the top of your existing Beata version? I have Alpha 12 running quite happily with all images being scraped and nfo being created. The Kodi interface is also working great, and enables dynamic updating of artwork instead of having to run artwork downloader. I don't use file renaming features so can't comment on that.

When I first installed Alpha 10, I did so over the top of my existing Beta version, and got some weird results with missing functionality (as per one of my earlier posts). I did a clean install of Alpha 10 and everything was working as expected. Since then I have installed 11 & 12 over the top without any issues. So from my experience if you did just upgrade from your existing Beta version, then I would suggest a fresh install with Alpha 12 and see how you go from there.

If not I'm sure Dan will be along soon to comment on the errors you posted !
Overtop beta 1.4.7.2. Yea OK, I'm convinced. I'll try a clean install. Thanks
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2