• 62(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Have been looking at a way to have the default video view to be media info 1, instead of list. Have found that if I edit the myvideonav.xml file, I should be able to do this. When I go to edit the file though, it dosen't list media info 1, just media info, then 2,3,4. Does anyone know the code number for media info 1 in xconfluence? Is it 503,504,515? I could do this trial and error, but thought it would be quicker if someone knew.
@helly

I was wondering if it would be possible to add Favourites that are contained in the Super Favourites addon to the list of available choices in the skin setup menu? (not only Selected Favourites / Standard Kodi Favourites)

Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
How do you get the predictive text to work on the keyboard?? I have extended info script mod installed but no dice, worked with Kodi 15..

Missing that feature..
(2016-03-28, 21:16)Jonoathome Wrote: How do you get the predictive text to work on the keyboard?? I have extended info script mod installed but no dice, worked with Kodi 15..

Missing that feature..

You need plugin.program.autocompletion, not only script.module.autocompletion (this one is installed on extendedinfo).
(2016-03-28, 21:40)OTinley Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 21:16)Jonoathome Wrote: How do you get the predictive text to work on the keyboard?? I have extended info script mod installed but no dice, worked with Kodi 15..

Missing that feature..

You need plugin.program.autocompletion, not only script.module.autocompletion (this one is installed on extendedinfo).
Won't extended info mod installed that dependency automatically?

Edit.. Misread your post..

Which Repo is that available on?
(2016-03-28, 22:05)Jonoathome Wrote: Which Repo is that available on?

https://github.com/phil65/plugin.program.autocompletion
at least u get an answer,
(2016-03-26, 17:45)maughanorama Wrote: hi how do i manually add a XBMC.System.Exec command to the settings.xml ?

thanks

This is what I use to quickly exit (not recommended)

Code:
<onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(MinimizeOnExit)">System.Exec ("taskkill.exe /im Kodi.exe /f")</onclick>
Thank you for an excellent customizable skin. I found a 4-part set of instructional videos on Xonfluence at You Tube. They may help out. You can copy and paste "Xonfluence Part 1 Install & Options" into the search bar.

And remember to save your changes by exiting out properly. I know that's been said a few times, so just a reminder to the newbs.

Thanks again. Your work is appreciated. I like doing the customizing instead of applying someone else's project.
(2016-03-28, 22:15)OTinley Wrote:
(2016-03-28, 22:05)Jonoathome Wrote: Which Repo is that available on?

https://github.com/phil65/plugin.program.autocompletion
Cheers.. Appreciated..
Anyone else having issues playing the intro video? I've tried playing my own custom video and having issues with that too. Audio of the video plays fine, but the video output on screen doesn't show up until about 5 seconds after the video plays.
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
(2016-03-29, 01:37)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: Anyone else having issues playing the intro video? I've tried playing my own custom video and having issues with that too. Audio of the video plays fine, but the video output on screen doesn't show up until about 5 seconds after the video plays.

Update: I installed the same setup in SPMC and I'm not having the issue. Seems to be happening only in my Kodi setup. WTH? Will probably record both to show you the difference.
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
(2016-03-28, 22:47)OTinley Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 17:45)maughanorama Wrote: hi how do i manually add a XBMC.System.Exec command to the settings.xml ?

thanks

This is what I use to quickly exit (not recommended)

Code:
<onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(MinimizeOnExit)">System.Exec ("taskkill.exe /im Kodi.exe /f")</onclick>

yer Thanks i got the commands i need but basically i wanna have a menu sub item to run up emulationstation
i basically have my menu item but when i press it the log reports that it has no key binding ,,, confused

i might be wrong but in confluence i would just of had to put the command in the Home.xml but this skin looks like everything is refrenced in the /userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence/settings.xml

problem is im not sure of the syntax to put it in there, everything i try i just says no key binding however my menu item is there

Cheers
Any chance of getting an option to show the release year of the movie in lists instead of the rating?
(2016-03-29, 02:24)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 01:37)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: Anyone else having issues playing the intro video? I've tried playing my own custom video and having issues with that too. Audio of the video plays fine, but the video output on screen doesn't show up until about 5 seconds after the video plays.

Update: I installed the same setup in SPMC and I'm not having the issue. Seems to be happening only in my Kodi setup. WTH? Will probably record both to show you the difference.

Here are two videos of the same setup on the same device. First one is in SPMC. Intro plays fine. (granted I don't know what the grey image before the intro plays is or why it even displays, but I don't care) (looks like media-overlay.jpg) https://www.dropbox.com/s/2inwjjvsv53doim/SPMC.mp4?dl=0

Second one is in Kodi... intro does not play fine. Video output is delayed. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndxqocgqkshf617/Kodi.mp4?dl=0

Anyone know why the difference? I know it's probably not Skin related, but I know there are a lot of users with intense Kodi knowledge in this thread that might be able to figure this one out?
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13