• 5(current)
WIP ReKOver : Skinning tool project
lol, i bet it is.

but mouse support would be a huuuuuuuge benefit since trying to setup a whole viewtype with a remote is not impossible but i bet it would be easier with a mouse.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-03-16, 22:01)reaven Wrote: lol, i bet it is.

but mouse support would be a huuuuuuuge benefit since trying to setup a whole viewtype with a remote is not impossible but i bet it would be easier with a mouse.
It is !
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
If you need any beta testing, I can help.
I like the layer idea.
It's far from a BETA testing stage Wink Moreover, I'm still waiting for answers from Marcel about required features. Even if the process works on the paper, I can't attach the designer built "model" to KODI views ATM.

No rush, just letting you know I can help testing when it's in the right phase Wink

(2016-03-21, 14:21)Jayz2K Wrote: Image

hum .. attractive Smile .
Jayz, will it be possible to display fanart slideshow in a layer instead of only main fanart?
I see this option as mandatory. Most skin provide this, and it's really the only feature I miss in KOver..
OK, some teasing inside Wink

I partially connected the Art management (only) to make some testing. Works fine ...
Need some more tuning and a lot of work for completion and other blocs to be coded but here's what it looks like :

Also, this only works Inside the designer. I need a feature to parse the settings to viewtypes and I still have no answer until now. Mabe my request will get more credits if I finish this.

Great! Even if I don't understand everything you show in the video ^^
(2016-03-31, 16:47)djoole Wrote: Great! Even if I don't understand everything you show in the video ^^

Well, I think this is because I'm not yet able to set "default" values to show at least something at content selection. So for now, I have to "blind" set the value until something is showing ... and is a bit confusing. Will solve that if silent writing is developped in skin.helper. But the process works because it's the real viewtype showing live (each picture is from video Library item) Wink

EDIT : Forgot to mention that the alignment and aspect values were not refreshing in the bottom list when I did the video. I fixed that. So don't care too much about the values, i'ts a prototype Wink

(2016-03-31, 13:28)Jayz2K Wrote: OK, some teasing inide Wink

I partially connected the Art management (only) to make some testing. Works fine ...
Need some more tuning and a lot of work for completion and other blocs to be coded but here's what it looks like :

Also, this only works Inside the designer. I need a feature to parse the settings to viewtypes and I still have no answer until now. Mabe my request will get more credits if I finish this.

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING ! I love . congratulation
Holy Sh... Dude! This deserves an award Smile
(2016-03-31, 20:17)butchabay Wrote: Holy Sh... Dude! This deserves an award Smile
Thx butch Wink But not yet time to say Hura ... I'm still scared about the moment I get stuck ! I dream for a time we won't need spending a year to build a skin.

PS : I have FUSE packed in a corner of my hard drive but I have to run it on my main TV installed with Jarvis. Just need it free from TV watching to test Wink Hope I can get my hands in this WE Tongue

(2016-03-31, 13:28)Jayz2K Wrote: OK, some teasing inide Wink

dude you really are crazy !!!!!! Big Grin

this looks amazing, you really have been very busy Wink !!!!!!!!!!!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ReKOver : Skinning tool project2