• 6(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
There doesn't seem to be an option to hide 'disabled' timer recordings in the timers screen. See the Estuary skin for this.

Otherwise, all seems to be working well.

Best wishes,

Mark
OSD video and audio settings dialogs not working.
Also, scroll bar in tv channels view cannot be selected.
(2016-03-20, 21:06)loggio Wrote: OSD video and audio settings dialogs not working.
Also, scroll bar in tv channels view cannot be selected.

I thought it was just me.
Well, I'll confirm they don't work also.
The codec info window is also too small.
It's overlaying itself and unreadable.

If anyone is interested, I added code to IncludesBackgroundBuilding and skinsettings.xml to 'Time to show each fanart image (in seconds) with an additional choice of 2 seconds. Imo, 6 seconds was just too painfully slow for my attention span.

I've also come across another hitch in the giddy up unless it's just my build and hoping someone else can confirm or deny.
Not sure if it's the skin, the build, or Extendedinfoscript at fault but I miss this feature and used it a lot.

Movies/Some title/Info window/select an actor picture/scroll over to Artwork/Select any one of the actor's pictures so it can be viewed full screen.
Kodi hangs with a black screen.

Thank you kindly.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
With the latest Krypton update the skin does not work anymore, aside from that I am loving it.
I will provide a new beta later this week
(2016-04-03, 16:17)marcelveldt Wrote: I will provide a new beta later this week
Awesome, thanks!
As v17 continues to update, more functions with this skin are breaking.
Hoping you will continue interest for v.17 as I see a lot of continued dedication for older versions of KODI such as v.15 which imo are steps backward rather than forward.

(1) Audio and Video settings for the on screen display do not function at all.
(2) Codec info window is overlapped and unreadable.
(3) Movie Info window/actor picture/multi actor pictures/selecting any of the multi images results in black screen and hangs KODI.
(4) Editing artwork is limited to remote artwork only and local artwork is not accessible from any menu
(5) Configure shortcuts no longer directs anywhere.
(6) Widgets no longer appear on home screen.
(7) Prefer Animated Posters Enabled has no affect. Animated poster is visible in info window only, not in library.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Yeah, there are a few breaking changes in Kodi I need to fix. I hope to provide a new version by tomorrow or monday
New beta version is now uploaded to the beta repo, should fix all issues mentioned here
Many thanks!
(2016-03-20, 19:17)mcelliott Wrote: There doesn't seem to be an option to hide 'disabled' timer recordings in the timers screen. See the Estuary skin for this.

This setting is now working well, assuming it is the second one from the bottom in the side menu.

However, there is no label showing for this.

Can you reproduce this, or do you need a screenshot?

Best regards,

Mark
I am getting an error when trying to connect to the repository.

EDIT: I now realise it is Kodi nightlies that are all messed up. It's not even installing the libcurl.dll

Just when I want to finally try this out again it's a complete failure. Seems like Kodi devs may have bitten off more than they can chew with krypton.
New beta version is working quite good here. I have noticed that it is faster and works better in general. Good work!
(2016-04-15, 17:07)wheemer Wrote: I am getting an error when trying to connect to the repository.

EDIT: I now realise it is Kodi nightlies that are all messed up. It's not even installing the libcurl.dll

Just when I want to finally try this out again it's a complete failure. Seems like Kodi devs may have bitten off more than they can chew with krypton.

Yep, I actually ran into this today myself because I wanted to fix the latest glitches in the Krypton build of the skin.
I develop the skin on Windows and that's just the build that's messed up atm.
Kodi devs are working on it, it still is pre alpha so no rush here.
(2016-04-15, 20:22)kyotocafe Wrote: New beta version is working quite good here. I have noticed that it is faster and works better in general. Good work!

OK, great to hear! Let me know if you find any more glitches.
Might take a little while before I can fix them because the Kodi windows build has some issues atm.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6