• 30(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....
One question regarding music visualization. Is it possible to have "furniture" (CD case, CD, next track, track info, etc.) disappear after a while that the track changed, to be recalled by pressing I (info function)?

I love the way the info looks, but I also love Milkdrop2... and to have the same stuff on screen always is bad for my plasma too.

Thanks.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
@Angelinas.....how do I get the IMDb flag to show?......everything else works great.
Angelinas , is possible via Widgets show BG DVDLive for Smart Playlist with overlap cases ?
(2016-04-04, 03:39)ashlar Wrote: One question regarding music visualization. Is it possible to have "furniture" (CD case, CD, next track, track info, etc.) disappear after a while that the track changed, to be recalled by pressing I (info function)?

I love the way the info looks, but I also love Milkdrop2... and to have the same stuff on screen always is bad for my plasma too.

Thanks.
I see that even <songinfoduration> in advancedsettings.xml is overridden? Why is that? I don't think it's a good idea to take out built-in functionalities.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
is there any ETA for a Version of this mod that is working on latest Krypton builds?
(2016-04-04, 14:47)ashlar Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 03:39)ashlar Wrote: One question regarding music visualization. Is it possible to have "furniture" (CD case, CD, next track, track info, etc.) disappear after a while that the track changed, to be recalled by pressing I (info function)?

Thanks.
I see that even <songinfoduration> in advancedsettings.xml is overridden? Why is that? I don't think it's a good idea to take out built-in functionalities.
advancedsettings.xml Huh?
Sorry what is this? skin dont have that xml
for hiding info on timer...I will try..I heate too ...fixed info
(2016-04-04, 07:23)Firetv344 Wrote: @Angelinas.....how do I get the IMDb flag to show?......everything else works great.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=167754
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-04-04, 14:47)ashlar Wrote:

Thanks.
(2016-04-04, 07:23)Firetv344 Wrote: @Angelinas.....how do I get the IMDb flag to show?......everything else works great.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=167754
(2016-04-04, 08:55)gotham_x Wrote: Angelinas , is possible via Widgets show BG DVDLive for Smart Playlist with overlap cases ?
For smart play list is video wall,i think..for regular playlist is ,but not shure for smart..

(2016-04-04, 17:07)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 14:47)ashlar Wrote: I see that even <songinfoduration> in advancedsettings.xml is overridden? Why is that? I don't think it's a good idea to take out built-in functionalities.
Advancedsettings.xml it's the regular configuration file for Kodi. The <songinfoduration> value determines the amount of seconds the info stays on screen before disappearing leaving just the visualization chosen. But Aeon MQ overrides it, keeping the info on screen at all times. Normally it disappears after x seconds and you can bring it back up by pressing I (or whatever you have configured for the same function). You can check it in Confluence and many other skins.
http://kodi.wiki/view/AdvancedSettings.x...foduration
I have noticed that if I pause a video for a few minutes, when I resume playing, the pause screen will stay on for several seconds while video is playing. Is there a way to fix this?
PHP Code:
no.14.1

-Removed support for Info.script (for movieSet)
-
Support for MovieSet is now with Script.SkinHelper.Service 

(2016-04-04, 08:55)gotham_x Wrote: Angelinas , is possible via Widgets show BG DVDLive for Smart Playlist with overlap cases ?
For smart play list is video wall,i think..for regular playlist is ,but not shure for smart..

[/quote]

Yes Angelinas , I'm at knowledge of this show BG and frankly not me like , intend on this kind

(2016-04-05, 09:12)gotham_x Wrote: Yes Angelinas , I'm at knowledge of this show BG and frankly not me like , intend on this kind
I do not like overlap cases ..... Now we're even
I use that in CCM....Dissabled in first my changes for this skin..

-Support for MovieSet is now with Script.SkinHelper.Service (today I'll finished for other view...And you can remove Skin.Info.Service from your addon)

Edit skin CCM is in thread confluence (MOD)
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=212898
(2016-03-21, 15:56)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 12:43)darkcircuituk Wrote: Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off animated Fanart (background), but keep the animated posters? I am using the latest version from github
This new button for poster and fanart will be created in new github version. Posterlite have poster in list, I write not to use animated poster in that view. In next version
Also I will rewrite all poster in all view for the user who want to use animated poster in list(if poster doesent have animated poster, kodi log will note this as error). For user who want to use animated poster outside list, there will be no error in kodi. Log

Hi Angelinas do you still plan to implement this? Apologies if you have already done so and I misunderstood your response.
(2016-04-05, 10:11)darkcircuituk Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 15:56)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-03-21, 12:43)darkcircuituk Wrote: Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off animated Fanart (background), but keep the animated posters? I am using the latest version from github
This new button for poster and fanart will be created in new github version. Posterlite have poster in list, I write not to use animated poster in that view. In next version
Also I will rewrite all poster in all view for the user who want to use animated poster in list(if poster doesent have animated poster, kodi log will note this as error). For user who want to use animated poster outside list, there will be no error in kodi. Log

Hi Angelinas do you still plan to implement this? Apologies if you have already done so and I misunderstood your response.
Marcel Author of script add buton in context menu,for manual chose poster and fanart(animated)...I think that is no need adding this button in skin
You can with context button mannual to chose what you want skin to show for single movie.If you dont want animated fanart set manual "none" and for that movie fanart be regular,provided by skin.
Poster will be animated and you can also choose which poster you want to show(You can set some from your arhive as path).
If you dont want to use Animated poster and fanart then disable animated poster/fanart button in top menu.
(2016-04-05, 09:58)Angelinas Wrote:
(2016-04-05, 09:12)gotham_x Wrote: Yes Angelinas , I'm at knowledge of this show BG and frankly not me like , intend on this kind
I do not like overlap cases ..... Now we're even
I use that in CCM....Dissabled in first my changes for this skin..

-Support for MovieSet is now with Script.SkinHelper.Service (today I'll finished for other view...And you can remove Skin.Info.Service from your addon)

sin I adapt to the majority ...Undecided that thing mean for CCM Huh
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, ....16