• 8(current)
Release Google Play Music - From scratch
http://pastebin.com/29jYajnc

this is openelec and krypton... so if you feel its likely to be changed to much before release then don;t waste anytime on it buddy... looks like videoplayer is being the culprit
(2016-03-30, 11:40)C-Quel Wrote: http://pastebin.com/29jYajnc

this is openelec and krypton... so if you feel its likely to be changed to much before release then don;t waste anytime on it buddy... looks like videoplayer is being the culprit

Well. I'd like to get the add-on working on openelec and it's just a matter of pinning down all missing python system modules.
A team member already mentioned that the add-on doesn't work on krypton but that's due to krypton changes which I'll support once it's released (or at least hits the first RC)

The log you posted suggests that you got further this time? Or did I miss something?
seems to work fine on openelec/jarvis etc now yes...

i was testing on a krypton release without actually thinking it through until i saw the videoplayer error...

guess ill just wait for a decent RC+ before using it as a few perks in krypton that i use on a daily basis!

well done though and hats off for the support! thanks again
(2016-03-30, 15:32)C-Quel Wrote: seems to work fine on openelec/jarvis etc now yes...

i was testing on a krypton release without actually thinking it through until i saw the videoplayer error...

guess ill just wait for a decent RC+ before using it as a few perks in krypton that i use on a daily basis!

well done though and hats off for the support! thanks again

Exactly what I wanted to hear Smile
I'll throw all that in the official release once my massive MASSIVE refactoring is done (lot's of testing needed)
Could some OpenElec user maybe give the latest master a shot and let me know if it works or not?

I removed unittest and unittest2 as they don't seem to be necessary anymore.

If I don't hear back from anyone, I'll just release a new version without those modules once I did
some bugfixing / feature implementation ;P

https://github.com/linuxwhatelse/plugin....lse.gmusic
(2016-04-04, 14:50)Tadly Wrote: Could some OpenElec user maybe give the latest master a shot and let me know if it works or not?

If I don't hear back from anyone, I'll just release a new version without those modules once I did

Would love to but we are running Krypton on all our clients now Sad it is stable enough for daily use!
(2016-04-04, 19:11)C-Quel Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 14:50)Tadly Wrote: Could some OpenElec user maybe give the latest master a shot and let me know if it works or not?

Would love to but we are running Krypton on all our clients now Sad it is stable enough for daily use!

Hehe.
Not stable enough if add-ons don't work ;P

And yes, I'm sure there'r other add-ons that won't work. Not just mine Smile
(I'm not doing anything fancy)
(2016-04-04, 19:13)Tadly Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 19:11)C-Quel Wrote:

Hehe.
Not stable enough if add-ons don't work ;P

And yes, I'm sure there'r other add-ons that won't work. Not just mine Smile
(I'm not doing anything fancy)

You would be surprised your add-on and only one other fail that i have tried from 15-20?

Plus the PVR side of things is very nice in Krypton and picture quality Smile anyway wrong thread to suck up to milhouse for his builds ;-)

I'll try it anyway but i think it will crash ;-)
(2016-04-04, 19:15)C-Quel Wrote: You would be surprised your add-on and only one other fail that i have tried from 15-20?

Plus the PVR side of things is very nice in Krypton and picture quality Smile anyway wrong thread to suck up to milhouse for his builds ;-)

I'll try it anyway but i think it will crash ;-)

Please, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to bitch about unstable kodi builds.
That's just how development works.
You merge a lot of new stuff and than fix what breaks within the next Alphas, Betas, RCs cycles Smile
So no offense intended Wink
Bummer same old issue... crashes before we even manually run the add-on!

Happy to send logs once Krypton is closer... for now I will use the other Google Music add-on as a rest bite as that works with alpha builds etc...

If you need me for testing just PM me and i will be happy to throw some logs your direction!
(2016-04-04, 19:31)C-Quel Wrote: Bummer same old issue... crashes before we even manually run the add-on!

Happy to send logs once Krypton is closer... for now I will use the other Google Music add-on as a rest bite as that works with alpha builds etc...

If you need me for testing just PM me and i will be happy to throw some logs your direction!

Very very nice of you and I'll most certainly do that at some point Smile

Edit
Waaaaait..
Quote:crashes before we even manually run the add-on!
That's probably the service that would auto-update the library which might crash if you aren't logged in. <- Totally my bad and needs fixing.. whups Smile

Ignore that for now and run the add-on.
If it throws an error, throw that one on me Smile
getting this on my raspi2 with LibreELEC (Jarvis 16.1-RC2) v6.90.004

Quote:11:14:34 455.522400 T:1599660960 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named lib2to3.pgen2.parse
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/default.py", line 1, in <module>
from addon import addon
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/addon/__init__.py", line 33, in <module>
from gmusic_wrapper import GMusic
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/addon/gmusic_wrapper.py", line 8, in <module>
from gmusicapi import Mobileclient, Webclient
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
from gmusicapi.clients import Webclient, Musicmanager, Mobileclient
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/clients/__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
from gmusicapi.clients.webclient import Webclient
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/clients/webclient.py", line 4, in <module>
from past.builtins import basestring
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/past/__init__.py", line 88, in <module>
from past.translation import install_hooks as autotranslate
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/past/translation/__init__.py", line 41, in <module>
from lib2to3.pgen2.parse import ParseError
ImportError: No module named lib2to3.pgen2.parse
-->End of Python script error report<--
11:14:34 455.748322 T:1963032576 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/
11:14:34 455.748688 T:1963032576 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/) failed
(2016-04-06, 11:17)derZONK Wrote: getting this on my raspi2 with LibreELEC (Jarvis 16.1-RC2) v6.90.004

Quote:11:14:34 455.522400 T:1599660960 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named lib2to3.pgen2.parse
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/default.py", line 1, in <module>
from addon import addon
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/addon/__init__.py", line 33, in <module>
from gmusic_wrapper import GMusic
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/addon/gmusic_wrapper.py", line 8, in <module>
from gmusicapi import Mobileclient, Webclient
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
from gmusicapi.clients import Webclient, Musicmanager, Mobileclient
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/clients/__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
from gmusicapi.clients.webclient import Webclient
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/gmusicapi/clients/webclient.py", line 4, in <module>
from past.builtins import basestring
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/past/__init__.py", line 88, in <module>
from past.translation import install_hooks as autotranslate
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/resources/libs/lib/past/translation/__init__.py", line 41, in <module>
from lib2to3.pgen2.parse import ParseError
ImportError: No module named lib2to3.pgen2.parse
-->End of Python script error report<--
11:14:34 455.748322 T:1963032576 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/
11:14:34 455.748688 T:1963032576 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.linuxwhatelse.gmusic/) failed

1. lib2to3 should be fixed with the newest version
2. Even if lib2to3 wouldn't crash, raspi isn't supported as I have no idea how to get pycryptodome to work on it (The first post says that under "Restrictions" Wink)

Edit
Change of events.
Maybe (just maybe) raspi and other platforms will be supported soon. So look out Wink
(2016-04-06, 11:53)Tadly Wrote: 1. lib2to3 should be fixed with the newest version
2. Even if lib2to3 wouldn't crash, raspi isn't supported as I have no idea how to get pycryptodome to work on it (The first post says that under "Restrictions" Wink)

Sorry if I missed any steps, but feedback from Openelec 6.95.2.7.0
Kodi 16.1-RC2
Google Play Music addon 1.5.1

It seems lib2to3 still giving trouple? PS - I installed initially from repository to get dependencies in, then uninstalled that one and installed from zip pulled from github master.

http://xbmclogs.com/pmxsmvppp

Can I do anything else to help get this working on openelec?

thanks
James
(2016-04-16, 20:07)crashgybe Wrote: Sorry if I missed any steps, but feedback from Openelec 6.95.2.7.0
Kodi 16.1-RC2
Google Play Music addon 1.5.1

It seems lib2to3 still giving trouple? PS - I installed initially from repository to get dependencies in, then uninstalled that one and installed from zip pulled from github master.

http://xbmclogs.com/pmxsmvppp

Can I do anything else to help get this working on openelec?

thanks
James

I think I've been stupid again.
I pushed a new version to Github. Try that one and let me know how it goes Smile
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Play Music - From scratch1