Release Estouchy
is there any way I can display cdart? Can't find it in the setting. And also there isn't a lyric button in fullscreen playback.
(2016-04-06, 16:28)hbonline Wrote: is there any way I can display cdart? Can't find it in the setting. And also there isn't a lyric button in fullscreen playback.

nope, no cdart support.

for lyrics, you can configure the cu lrc addon to automatically start, so no need for a manual button.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Looking great. I surely hope it will be available for touchscreen based Kodi installs not on Android or IOS. Currently the skin specifically for touch is nowhere to be found when installed on a PC or RPi(2/3) connected to a touchscreen, which I find a miss.

Keep up the good work!
yup, Estouchy will be installed by default on all systems/platforms.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Music to my ears, ronie!! :-)
Hello Ronnie.
I installed on my tablet to use Krypton Estouchy because I find it incredible, but I have a concern. When I'm in the computer version I added my sources and see my Film tab.
But when I'm in the tablet version of there is nothing on the reception. when I go to the Addons I can see that, but that is not practical. How to have the navigation icons on my home movies?
watch gallery
(2016-04-09, 17:50)Reynald Wrote: Hello Ronnie.
I installed on my tablet to use Krypton Estouchy because I find it incredible, but I have a concern. When I'm in the computer version I added my sources and see my Film tab.
But when I'm in the tablet version of there is nothing on the reception. when I go to the Addons I can see that, but that is not practical. How to have the navigation icons on my home movies?
watch gallery
a few recent kodi nightlies have a broken version of estouchy included.
seems to be the one you installed.

if you update to the latest nightly build, it should be fixed.
Unable to date, there is no zip file. I do not know how to do with .apk

Edit : All is Ok ! And AMAZING § My child love it very much
I just installed latest nightly build, I can't turn on the live TV, seems like it doesn't have an option to turn it on. Also I can't create playlist, I can add files to the playlist but can't save it.
(2016-05-22, 14:00)hbonline Wrote: I just installed latest nightly build, I can't turn on the live TV, seems like it doesn't have an option to turn it on.
there's no such option in kodi anymore.
livetv will be auto-enabled when you enable one of the pvr addons.

(2016-05-22, 14:00)hbonline Wrote: Also I can't create playlist, I can add files to the playlist but can't save it.
thx! most definitely a bug in the skin. i'll fix that :-)
thanks! I can turn on the live tv now.
Just installed the Android nightly build - said Alpha3. Using Nvidia Shield controller can only navigate around the home page libraries. That is, can not get to the bottom row of exit, setting, etc with the controller. With a K400Plus keyboard, can get there only with the touch pad - not with the arrow keys.

Dean
correct, it's a skin for touchscreen devices.
keyboards aren't supported.
I love the simplicity of this skin.
One note : on Surface Pro 4 tablet, all the buttons look streched, not by a lot but maybe something like 10% higher than width.
Videos, photos are not affected, only interface.

I post this problem here but I have the exact same issue with Jarvis and Confluence.

Edit : the Surface Pro 4 has a resolution of 2736 x 1824 that's a 3:2 ratio
Hi,

on a 7" tablet use of the sliders (e.g. right hand scrollbar to scroll down to artists starting with S...) is
not so easy, my finger is too thick.

Improvment would be wider scrollbars for a touch interface like estouchy.

thx
Harvey

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estouchy1