• 13(current)
Feature Requests
Will this skin support animated posters?
(2016-04-06, 11:24)mazey Wrote: yeah those side popouts is the reason i dont use wall view lol if it showed the info inside the poster that would be ok though. Smile like on the homescreen.

same for me, those popouts devalue the wall view
does this skin support cdart?
(2016-03-20, 20:50)Shomei Wrote: Feature Request: Some indicator, when item in the list is folder

Thanks!!

I haven't read the whole thread but I have some suggestions for the PVR part of Estuary.

It would be nice if OK in the EPG would switch channel immediately. And also that the EPG closes automatically when you press OK.

To see current position(time)/duration when you press Info, and not only a blue progress bar.

To see an OSD when you pause LiveTV, also including the information above so you know where in the stream you are, if you have been pausing for a while.

The Info OSD is pretty big. Would be nice to see the next program, or maybe 2-3 programs, without having to press the right arrow.

Just realized that it would be nice with a OSD when you skip in LiveTV also.
The ability to add items to the main menu and re order the main menu.

I want to be able to add a new smart list that I have set up with a bunch of tagged movies to the man menu. I would want all the recently added, in progress and not watched to also work and show items from my smart playlist.
(2016-04-10, 07:37)null_pointer Wrote: The ability to add items to the main menu and re order the main menu.

+1
regarding the youtube addon, if I add it to the main menu with action e.g. "search" it will not show any of the search history to the right but just an empty screen and once I press "youtube search" will it display the actual "search history". Is there a way to have it display right away when selecting the menu entry without clicking it? I added submenu entries for some of the searches which do show up to the far right top now. but I'd rather just have the search history display right away.
Instead of just showing "Recently added movies" can I able to switch it to "Recently released movies"
(2016-04-07, 15:50)raptorjr Wrote: It would be nice if OK in the EPG would switch channel immediately. And also that the EPG closes automatically when you press OK.

To see current position(time)/duration when you press Info, and not only a blue progress bar.

To see an OSD when you pause LiveTV, also including the information above so you know where in the stream you are, if you have been pausing for a while.

The Info OSD is pretty big. Would be nice to see the next program, or maybe 2-3 programs, without having to press the right arrow.

Just realized that it would be nice with a OSD when you skip in LiveTV also.

+1
(2016-04-07, 15:50)raptorjr Wrote: It would be nice if OK in the EPG would switch channel immediately.
Settings>TV>Guide>Default Select Action should be able to change this behavior
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
(2016-04-12, 19:59)Dilligaf Wrote:
(2016-04-07, 15:50)raptorjr Wrote: It would be nice if OK in the EPG would switch channel immediately.
Settings>TV>Guide>Default Select Action should be able to change this behavior

Thank you, found it.
(2016-03-12, 10:14)gshodg Wrote: Suggested improvement for WEATHER on MAIN MENU

When the weather is displayed in the right-hand pane of the MAIN MENU, there is a hyphen between the weather description (e.g. "Mostly Cloudy") and the temperature (e.g "8oC"). This makes it look like it is MINUS 8oC.

Suggested improvement - remove the hyphen between the text description and the temperature. For a further improvement, why not also include the "Feels Like" temperature on that overview screen also - it looks like it can accommodate one more line of text OK?

See screenshot below. 2nd screenshot shows the weather page showing that it is PLUS 8.

Page where the HYPHEN should be removed

Other page for reference

(2016-03-21, 18:19)noggin Wrote:
(2016-03-12, 10:14)gshodg Wrote: Suggested improvement for WEATHER on MAIN MENU

When the weather is displayed in the right-hand pane of the MAIN MENU, there is a hyphen between the weather description (e.g. "Mostly Cloudy") and the temperature (e.g "8oC"). This makes it look like it is MINUS 8oC.

Suggested improvement - remove the hyphen between the text description and the temperature. For a further improvement, why not also include the "Feels Like" temperature on that overview screen also - it looks like it can accommodate one more line of text OK?

THIS. Just got round to setting up weather on my new install with Estuary. The hyphen between the weather and the temperature looks just like a minus sign. A different separator or differentiator could be used (size of temp?, colour/shade, alternative separate character)?

Just checking whether the developers read these posts, and whether you are considering making a change?
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.
Another thing while talking about weather. I think it would be better to swap hourly and weekly forecast on the widget so weekly is visible without needing to scroll. I don't know about everyone else but my family looks to the weather for weekly forecast and never/rarely for hourly.
Great skin!
I don't know if can be done or not, but would be nice the possibility to show and reorder by original year of an album in music section, because now if I order by year the order is of the media that I own released year, and not always puts the first album of a certain artist first.
Other thing that would be nice, and not sure if skin related or not, is the possibility to show four digits of channel numbers in TV section, because now if you have a channel with a greater number than 999 you see this; 1... and no 1000.
Thanks.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests3