• 19(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
New 1.4.8.0 Alpha 13 released.
(2016-04-06, 23:29)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-04-06, 23:04)Esky Wrote: Hi there,

I posted this request as a feature on the bug tracker page, but I thought I would also ask here as well Wink

Would it be possible to add 'Open Fanart.tv-page' to the context menu (The same as IMDB, TMDB & TVDB currently) when right clicking on a Movie / TV show or Movie Set??

Cheers!

Whould be possible. I've planned some changes on scraper to populate buttons on context menu. The existing one are hard coded, i will change that in one of the next days.

Great stuff - thanks very much !
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
Changes for Alpha 13:
Quote:added: TextBox with Watermark
added: 2160p support (no flag)
added: 1440p support (no flag)

fixed: filter do not return Blank images
fixed: SortTitle handling
fixed: KodiAPI build paths
fixed: Trakttv build paths
fixed: Trakttv references
fixed: image search results sorting by preferred settings
fixed: bad language check while importing from NFO
fixed: Renaming and ModuleEventType handling
fixed: VideoSource handling
fixed: manually image download in Edit dialogs
fixed: tvshowlist needs too long time to load, also some values are not correct calculated
fixed: wrong results while AiredDate comparing
fixed: Renaming and ModuleEventType handling - that's not the best solution for the "sync before all file names has been renamed", but the only solution atm.
fixed: Kodi Interface syncing Multi-Part media if source is Samba
fixed: crash if TMDB Episode Runtime count is 0
fixed: crash if TMDB can't get TVSeason or TVEpisode info
fixed: crash if TMDB can't get TVSeason info
fixed: dates are not always saved as yyyy-MM-dd - changed for: Movie - ReleaseDate, TVEpisode - Aired, and TVShow - Premiered
fixed: TMDB API (updated NuGet package)
fixed: Kodi Interface Host dialog is not sizable

improved: IsNew handling for TVEpisodes - also removed for Movie, MovieSet and TVShow
improved: handling of values that only has to change for NFO
Source: https://github.com/DanCooper/Ember-MM-Ne...588cd8fbc6
Known bugs in Alpha 13:
- Mark new Movies/MovieSets/TV Shows/Episodes (red) does not work

I'm waiting for the first feedbacks before i compile a new version.
Quote:fixed: Kodi Interface syncing Multi-Part media if source is Samba

Confirm working
Thanks
i'm in a big trouble.

i wanted to rename the *.nfo and the trailer
i used to use <filename>.nfo & <filename>-trailer

i wanted to rename into movie.nfo & trailer.ext ... but it's a mess
changing the expert setting i want to revert process ... it's ok to rename *.nfo into <filename>.nfo using reload movie content .... but DOESN'T work for the trailer.
And now, i don't know how to RENAME trailer.ext --- into ---- <filename>-trailer.ext
Doesn't work manually rename in Ember and reload movie content ....obviously ALL movies (test folder) has the missing trailer mark

Help please!!
(2016-04-08, 20:11)orbtwin Wrote: i'm in a big trouble.

changing the expert setting i want to revert process ... it's ok to rename *.nfo into <filename>.nfo using reload movie content .... but DOESN'T work for the trailer.
And now, i don't know how to RENAME trailer.ext --- into ---- <filename>-trailer.ext
Doesn't work manually rename in Ember and reload movie content ....obviously ALL movies (test folder) has the missing trailer mark

Help please!!

Enable Kodi defaults and expert settings, than use "Tools => Reload" to pick one of them. Then use "Tools => Rewrite" to save all recognized content in all enabled file names. That duplicates the NFO and trailers. Then use Explorer to search and delete the files that you don't want, go to settings and disable also the file names that you no longer want to use and run Tools => Reload again to get the correct path of NFO and trailers.
Could there be a way that when compiling a new database, items that were scanned in already get added instantly instead of waiting until the whole db scans? I have about 10,000 TV episodes that have to scan in new. Usually, the first few dozen scan in quick, and then the scanner drags sometimes 20-30 seconds (sometimes longer) per entry. I figured I'd try to settle this by Ethernet instead of WiFi, and no difference. So, after scanning overnight, if my laptop shuts off or there is an error, I have to re-scan. This is the same with any version of EMM.

Any suggestions here?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I noticed 1 file freeze for about 5 minutes then break free. I then noticed the EMM is re-writing season art and some episode art. I have it set to keep existing in all of the dozens of tabs. I only have it updating library and not scraping.
I added several shows in their own individual scan folders and that went amazingly fast for all of them at once. However, if I do ONE folder for ALL media, it takes forever. Is there a way to just bulk add my folders so I don't have to click on the add individually 200 times?
---------------Nevermind. EMM lists each folder as a main folder if I do that. I'd have to go put every show in an additional folder. So, back to getting my main library scraped...
(2016-04-09, 03:40)McButton Wrote: Could there be a way that when compiling a new database, items that were scanned in already get added instantly instead of waiting until the whole db scans? I have about 10,000 TV episodes that have to scan in new. Usually, the first few dozen scan in quick, and then the scanner drags sometimes 20-30 seconds (sometimes longer) per entry. I figured I'd try to settle this by Ethernet instead of WiFi, and no difference. So, after scanning overnight, if my laptop shuts off or there is an error, I have to re-scan. This is the same with any version of EMM.

Ember says I have a little over 20,000 TV episodes. It takes a long time to create a new db (and I know b/c I recently deleted my old everything), but in the scope of things for me to worry about, it's kind of like a one-time cost that I don't pay that often. Once Ember updates the first time, it's not so bad.

1.4.8.0 has so many changes and feature additions. Really, the work they have done is amazing. If I were in their shoes, I would be focusing on first getting what they are doing stable or at least fixing bugs, etc.

Maybe with 1.4.9, further down the line, they could focus a bit more on performance.
I don't mind the wait. It'll be done in the morning. At least it's not just me. Accepted.
(2016-04-08, 22:54)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 20:11)orbtwin Wrote: i'm in a big trouble.

Help please!!

Enable Kodi defaults and expert settings, than use "Tools => Reload" to pick one of them. Then use "Tools => Rewrite" to save all recognized content in all enabled file names. That duplicates the NFO and trailers. Then use Explorer to search and delete the files that you don't want, go to settings and disable also the file names that you no longer want to use and run Tools => Reload again to get the correct path of NFO and trailers.

sorry ... but doesn't work.
at this point ... i have the ALL correct, except for the renamed trailers. Simply aren't.
I wish , never have had this!
(2016-04-09, 15:23)orbtwin Wrote: sorry ... but doesn't work.
at this point ... i have the ALL correct, except for the renamed trailers. Simply aren't.

You could try something like this http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk to rename them
(2016-04-08, 12:55)DanCooper Wrote: Known bugs in Alpha 13:
- Mark new Movies/MovieSets/TV Shows/Episodes (red) does not work

I'm waiting for the first feedbacks before i compile a new version.

I'm confused by this. I just tried it and it marked new movies for me. (I was a little hesitant to try the latest too given how important that feature is). Didn't try MovieSets/TV Shows/Episodes.

Other comments:
1) When you remove a movie, it takes you back to the top of the list instead of in place. Kind of annoying.

2) I have the Kodi Interface set up (thanks to help from someone above) and I'm not sure if it is acting wonky or not. When I mark movies as watched in Ember, with the Kodi interface on, it doesn't mark all of them as checked. But then when I re-load them, they are checked. I think maybe it can't handle too many at once. Also, if I remove a movie from Ember, and then add it back, then Kodi seems to keep both. I have to then clean the library. One extra step.

3) Suppose I go to Edit Movie and select a different poster or fanart. I save the new stuff and it's fine. The next time I open up that Edit Movie poster box and click scrape, the original poster/fanart is what is the default selection. This means that if I hit okay instead of cancel, I just accidentally replaced the new art with the old art without clicking on anything. This needs a fix.

I previously mentioned that I would prefer click or double-click to be select image instead of the way it is now for those scrapers, but that's really just an enhancement.
(2016-04-10, 17:50)komplex Wrote:
(2016-04-09, 15:23)orbtwin Wrote: sorry ... but doesn't work.

You could try something like this http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk to rename them

thanks for the link ... altought i use to use ReNamer for my purposes...i'll give a try
any advices?.
thanks
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2