• 66(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
I'm not sure if this is an xonfluence related question or not, but I want to modify how the Recently Added movies widget works. I have two movie libraries, coming from two separate folders on my PC: one for adult movies and one for kid movies. I'm using smart playlists so that my main menu has separate home page sections for adult movies and kid movies. However as both sources are set to movie content, the recently added movies shows both source folders. How can I separate them? Thanks!
(2016-04-08, 03:02)Gems1 Wrote: Hey all, I'm probably missing something real obvious but is there a way I can show more than 10 items in a custom widget, I have my watchlist set-up as a custom widget but scratching me head at how to extend the amount of items that I can obtain. Any help is massively appreciated. Quite skilled with editing xml's so if it's something in there then let me know Smile Thanks in advance all!

Gemma

Sorry to ask again but does anyone have an answer please? Driving me barmy as to why this skin only shows 10 items but others show more in the widgets. Thank you in advance for any help given.

Gemma
Can anyone guide me as to how to remove background fanart from the thumbnails video view, I only want it removed for this view so disabling in setting isnt an option. Ive checked in the 720p folder but cant seem to find the code for it. Any help will be appreciated.
Hi,

First up, I want to say I love the Xonfluence Skin. Amazing work - well done.

I'm having a little issue with movie sets. On Confluence I ordered the movies in the sets by release date, however when I choose this option in Xonfluence, it orders them by the date that the movie file was created. Is there any way to change this?

Thanks
Rob
Sorry to bring up the old "losing settings" chestnut again but I have had the problem for some time now and have created a settings.xml backup for when things do disappear. This means I get them back quickly and over write the incorrect file. I also know my Xonfluence settings.xml file is around 58kb! So after losing the settings and restarting Kodi again, I swap my 58kb file for the 48kb file Kodi has created.

I note that my Xonfluence can close very quickly and there is apparently no saving of settings. Today it took around 4 or 5 goes to 'save' settings after getting the weather to show in place of the Kodi logo in the top left hand corner. I would adjust the setting, close Xonfluence down and it closed almost immediately. A Kodi restart would see the Kodi logo still in the top left hand corner again. I would readjust the setting again, shut down (again it would shut down quickly), restart and the Kodi Logo would still be there! Change the setting again etc etc etc. Then after 4 or 5 tries the shutdown took around 15 seconds and I guessed my settings had eventually been saved! .... and I was right.

I quickly created a new backup of my settings.xml file.

It therefore appears that when using Xonfluence there is a problem with the settings file always being saved correctly on my Minix Neo X8-H box. There isn't a problem at all on my second box, a Tronsmart. The file seems to save there perfectly each time.

It would be good if I could 'force save' my settings.xml in Xonfluence. Can this be done?
(2016-04-11, 22:07)Gems1 Wrote: Sorry to ask again but does anyone have an answer please? Driving me barmy as to why this skin only shows 10 items but others show more in the widgets.

To make a long story short, i just refer you to this YT-Video. I skipped it to the right playing time where you will find your answer.
(2016-04-16, 15:12)skinner99 Wrote: To make a long story short, i just refer you to this YT-Video. I skipped it to the right playing time where you will find your answer.

Thank you skinner99 Smile
Hi all,

Could anyone please advise how I would go about making the weather app refresh on kodi startup?
I am using the weather theme for the background at the moment however the background does not refresh until you actually go into the weather app.

Many thanks in advance
Hi guys, firstly wanted to say great work I love the xonfluence skin...im having an odd issue though and am after some advice.

if I created a widget using nodes and link it to a section inside an addon..say popular movies, the widget wont load without opening the addon first..any ideas?

it used to work fine in confluence
(2016-04-16, 20:55)jimmymcmahon Wrote: Hi all,

Could anyone please advise how I would go about making the weather app refresh on kodi startup?
I am using the weather theme for the background at the moment however the background does not refresh until you actually go into the weather app.

Many thanks in advance

I have remedied this issue by changing from Yahoo weather to the wunderground application (which does auto refresh at kodi startup without having to open the weather application directly).

Thanks.
(2016-04-07, 11:35)willson Wrote: Hi Helly, thanks for the great skin Smile

I have an issue with video OSD covering important parts of the screen when on pause.

I've disabled 'Enable video codec info on pause and OSD menu' which does what I need, but unfortunately it also seems to remove the clock which I use.

Alternatively, it would be good if I could set the OSD to appear or dissappear on button press, or have it disappear after a specified time.

Thanks again.

Hi,

I'm sorry but this is not possible to implement as configurable buttons are already set for other functions (left, right, up, down, back, info)

The only thing you can do is totally switch off the video codec info as you described if you don't want an OSD when paused.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-04-14, 21:21)Rob_H Wrote: Hi,

First up, I want to say I love the Xonfluence Skin. Amazing work - well done.

I'm having a little issue with movie sets. On Confluence I ordered the movies in the sets by release date, however when I choose this option in Xonfluence, it orders them by the date that the movie file was created. Is there any way to change this?

Thanks
Rob

Hi,

You can change the order in 'sort by' in the sideblade menu.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-04-01, 10:10)Emulators Wrote: Hi Helly,
Is there any chance for alternate home screen look for Xonfluence?

Something similar to

I don't have clue how to get it done on my own, all edits added only to screenshots.

And another request would be new view or media info 3 view transformation similar to

Or
Media info 3 has option to "Use wide banners" already, would be nice to have option to "Use posters" too.

Sorry for huge post

Edit: Updated images to somewhat not that ugly

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I don't plan to update the skin to your requests. I would like to keep the skin clean and according to me your setup is a little messy (no offence). It is a lot of work to transform the skin and I don't plan to do so.

Hope you understand.

Thanks for reflecting your ideas.
Helly.
(2016-04-05, 18:58)trogggy Wrote: It might - not saying I'll be able to get anything from it though.
It certainly won't hurt.
Most of the posts on this have been android, where people haven't exited properly - Pi shouldn't have that issue.

As a better workaround, btw - if you map a button on your homepage or remote to ReloadSkin() (or possibly you need UnloadSkin() then ReloadSkin(), can't remember) it should do the same thing but less messily.
Something strange is going on, certainly - but I can't reproduce it.

Hi,

I don't suffer the 'losing settings' issue myself, but I added a reload skin option in the next release. It's in 'skin settings' - 'Skin reset'. Please try if this helps you saving the settings.xml after update.

I would like to know if this helps.

Please do make a backup of your settings.xml before changing something and shutdown kodi correctly after changing anything.

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-04-11, 22:07)Gems1 Wrote:
(2016-04-08, 03:02)Gems1 Wrote: Hey all, I'm probably missing something real obvious but is there a way I can show more than 10 items in a custom widget, I have my watchlist set-up as a custom widget but scratching me head at how to extend the amount of items that I can obtain. Any help is massively appreciated. Quite skilled with editing xml's so if it's something in there then let me know Smile Thanks in advance all!

Gemma

Sorry to ask again but does anyone have an answer please? Driving me barmy as to why this skin only shows 10 items but others show more in the widgets. Thank you in advance for any help given.

Gemma

Hi,

I add an option for it in the next release. You can only increase increase the number of custom widgets, video nodes and PnP.

Thanks,
Helly.
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13