• 124(current)
Release skin helper service
Your music looks to be tagged incorrectly, why have (Maxi) in the artist or album artist? Surely you have a Maxi CD single so if anywhere it should be in album and nor artist?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-04-12, 11:46)Mike_Doc Wrote: Your music looks to be tagged incorrectly, why have (Maxi) in the artist or album artist? Surely you have a Maxi CD single so if anywhere it should be in album and nor artist?
No - it's correct (in that special case).
I want see all Maxis (without the normal longplayer albums) under a separate artist entry - that's why I use the album artist 'Depeche Mode (Maxi)'.
Nevertheless for the correct artist slideshow recognition I need the normal artist 'Depeche Mode'. Rolleyes
(2016-04-12, 12:31)AEOne Wrote: No - it's correct (in that special case).
I want see all Maxis (without the normal longplayer albums) under a separate artist entry - that's why I use the album artist 'Depeche Mode (Maxi)'.
Nevertheless for the correct artist slideshow recognition I need the normal artist 'Depeche Mode'. Rolleyes

Well, the script uses pretty strict matching between the artist folder name and the artist. I did this to prevent faulty lookups with various artists collections but it causes more trouble than joy. What I will do is remove that strict matching and just accept the path given by the song, that will solve the issue, maybe I can come up with a way to make the detection more loose without accepting various artists folders...

On the other hand, it is not very likely that there will be artwork in a various artist folder, maybe I shouldn't care for it at all :-)
(2016-04-12, 13:07)marcelveldt Wrote: Well, the script uses pretty strict matching between the artist folder name and the artist...
OK - I understand.

Nebertheless, I have also problems with Discart and 'Various Artists'.
Example:
Folder: Various Artists
Subfolder: Keltica 2 - in this folder all MP3s and the disc.png (or cdart.png).

If you set the language of Kodi to German, 'Various Artists' is scraped/mapped to 'Verschiedene Interpreten'.
Then there you cannot see a discart in the album view and during the playback.
Clear enough, I will completely remove that strict check from the code and just "trust" the folders the music is stored in.
Are you available later today to test ?
(2016-04-12, 16:34)marcelveldt Wrote: ...Are you available later today to test ?
Yes of course, I will test it gladly.
Btw. - I don't know why you didn't answered on this request (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2301006?) - maybe it was already asked some other time?
(2016-04-12, 16:51)AEOne Wrote:
(2016-04-12, 16:34)marcelveldt Wrote: ...Are you available later today to test ?
Yes of course, I will test it gladly.
Btw. - I don't know why you didn't answered on this request (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2301006?) - maybe it was already asked some other time?

Yes, I answered your request if you could send me a small movie/screenshot of what you mean.
Please keep Titan related discussions on the Titan thread, not here as this is for the skinhelper only.
(2016-04-11, 18:46)the_bo Wrote: 1. where do the downloaded animated posters get stored? Didnt find them in skin helper addon_data.

2. Does the animate posters and fanart get stored in texture cache so if i remove gif from original location it will still work?

1) They're stored inside the Thumbnails folder, subvolder animated_gifs
2) I'm not sure. I think that the texture cache is skipped for the animated arts
(2016-04-11, 19:56)Mike_Doc Wrote: Evening Marcel,

I'm having a problem with the view selector, If I add 'programs' to my list view like so

<view id="List" value="50" languageid="535" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,episodes,artists,albums,songs,genres,programs"/>

and go into programs then 'List' is not an option.

If I change it to "all" for List, then List is shown as an option in the view selector

Could you take a look please?

Just checked, it's working on my end. sure you navigated to the root of programs ?
(2016-04-11, 23:08)Angelinas Wrote: Marcel one isue when I add movie (in my library) in Movieset...
librarycache.json dont have info
I try to dellete librarycache.json...same resultat,have all info except art in Code and flags for them (codec,audio....)
see when you find time

Turns out the cache was never flushed for moviesets. It is now fixed on Git.
(2016-04-12, 16:51)AEOne Wrote: Yes of course, I will test it gladly.

I have made the changes, are you willing to give it a test drive ?

1. Download the latest beta version here: http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...1.0.77.zip

2. Install the updated addon (settings --> addons --> install from zip file)

3. Restart Kodi to Ensure the new version is loaded

4. Open the addonsettings for the skinhelper addon and flush the cache for music artwork

5. test to see if the issue is resolved
Ok - give me a "second" - I will make a test...
Ok - with v1.0.77:
- The problem with different entries in 'artist' and 'album artist' seems to be solved - I have now a discart at these albums. Smile
- The problem with 'Various Artists' and the scraped name 'Verschiedene Interpreten' is still there - no discart. Undecided
(2016-04-08, 11:19)tomer953 Wrote: and some more things I've noticed:
2) the context menu is not working for me, and there is no setting available in the helper settings to set it on (latest git).
3) the helper is not appear in the "video add ons" suddenly.
4) any chance to limit the size of the animated poster being downloaded? some are huge! some slider in the addon settings to set limit will be great... + any way to completly cancel the animated fanarts? I want to enable posters without fanarts (I don't want to download them too)

thx

small bump if I may Wink
"3." is the important one for me, with 2\4 no rush at all.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-04-12, 20:55)AEOne Wrote: - The problem with 'Various Artists' and the scraped name 'Verschiedene Interpreten' is still there - no discart. Undecided

OK, in the settings for the skin helper addon, please enable "verbose logging", afterwards restart kodi
Now navigate to the album that is not working and open the contextmenu while standing on that album. Select "Music artwork"
Select Refresh item (auto lookup).

This will print verbose logging to the kodi log about the lookup process. Can you please share that logging with me ?
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18