• 28(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-04-12, 20:03)noggin Wrote: 1/4 of a second would be unwatchable for me. That's around 6 frames at 24p. Once you get to that level it starts to look like you are watching a dubbed movie. Most people speak at around 3 words per second, so you are almost a word out of sync.
Um, not sure... wish I had Sync-One2 or similar to test, verify with. The lip-sync error on DN2820 I can definitely notice as I noted. Just guessing it's about 1/2 a second, but could be closer to 1/4, hard to tell just eye-balling it.

Edit: Sync-One2 costs £215 shipped to U.S.?! Shocked ... heck, I can buy nice new Intel i5/i6 NUC w/SSD and RAM for that.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Just updated bios from version 34 to 53 Smile
Installing windows now, hope everything goes well
Yeah baby yeah im already further!
Nice isn't it when things work... good luck. Look forward to your 3D ISO playback assessments.
My Family Room Theater
(2016-04-12, 20:03)noggin Wrote: Seriously? 1/4 of a second would be unwatchable for me. That's around 6 frames at 24p. Once you get to that level it starts to look like you are watching a dubbed movie. Most people speak at around 3 words per second, so you are almost a word out of sync.

Things are a little different for us: the lesser mortals Wink

(2016-04-12, 20:11)hdmkv Wrote: Um, not sure... wish I had Sync-One2 or similar to test, verify with. The lip-sync error on DN2820 I can definitely notice as I noted. Just guessing it's about 1/2 a second, but could be closer to 1/4, hard to tell just eye-balling it.
Edit: Sync-One2 costs £215 shipped to U.S.?! Shocked ... I can buy nice new Intel h/w for that.
You can get it accurate to a frame just from watching staring at the S&M test pattern. You need a Sync-One2 like instrument only if you need intra-frame accuracy.
Yes, it is a quite expensive gadget, but it does its job very well and is a handy tool.
(2016-04-12, 20:11)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-04-12, 20:03)noggin Wrote: 1/4 of a second would be unwatchable for me. That's around 6 frames at 24p. Once you get to that level it starts to look like you are watching a dubbed movie. Most people speak at around 3 words per second, so you are almost a word out of sync.
Um, not sure... wish I had Sync-One2 or similar to test, verify with. The lip-sync error on DN2820 I can definitely notice as I noted. Just guessing it's about 1/2 a second, but could be closer to 1/4, hard to tell just eye-balling it.

Edit: Sync-One2 costs £215 shipped to U.S.?! Shocked ... heck, I can buy nice new Intel i5/i6 NUC w/SSD and RAM for that.

LaughLaughLaugh
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Yes! Installed woehoe so happy, sorry for my hapiness!
Finally! Doing other things first before kodi
(2016-04-12, 20:57)Skank Wrote: Yes! Installed woehoe so happy, sorry for my hapiness!

Congrats!
(2016-04-12, 20:57)Skank Wrote: Yes! Installed woehoe so happy, sorry for my hapiness!

Finally, now I can go back to bedLaugh
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2016-04-12, 21:03)movie78 Wrote: Finally, now I can go back to bedLaugh
It's already bed time on the East coast? Laugh
(2016-04-12, 14:25)hdmkv Wrote: Not sure from your posts in the dev thread if you were able to install Windows 10? After that, it's bit more work before Kodi install...

1. Update at least graphics/audio drivers, but I'd also suggest updating LAN and BIOS
2. Making Intel graphics adjustments to disable image enhancements
3. In Windows advanced display settings, making sure 1920 x 1080, 3D is selected
4. Then, all the Kodi MVC build settings below. Usually 3D is already pre-enabled, but choosing 7.1 for audio and WASAPI under passthrough

I do these exact options...
Quote:Settings/Videos/Playback/Adjust Display Refresh Rate = On start / stop
Settings/Videos/Playback/Stereoscopic 3D movies = Preferred mode
Settings/Videos - Acceleration/Decode 3D stereo videos = Checked
Settings/Videos/Discs = Play Main Movie
Settings/System/Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen = Unchecked

Using the intel driver update utility after scan it says lan driver update, yes then chipset intel chipset device software for win10 for intel nuc... Whats that? Yes or no?
Then mbi intel mailbox?
Then intel txe trusted execution engine? Yes or no

I dont see a thing for audio and or video
(2016-04-12, 21:03)movie78 Wrote:

Finally, now I can go back to bedLaugh

Haha or just not lol
(2016-04-12, 21:09)Skank Wrote:
(2016-04-12, 14:25)hdmkv Wrote: Not sure from your posts in the dev thread if you were able to install Windows 10? After that, it's bit more work before Kodi install...

1. Update at least graphics/audio drivers, but I'd also suggest updating LAN and BIOS
2. Making Intel graphics adjustments to disable image enhancements
3. In Windows advanced display settings, making sure 1920 x 1080, 3D is selected
4. Then, all the Kodi MVC build settings below. Usually 3D is already pre-enabled, but choosing 7.1 for audio and WASAPI under passthrough

I do these exact options...
Quote:

Using the intel driver update utility after scan it says lan driver update, yes then chipset intel chipset device software for win10 for intel nuc... Whats that? Yes or no? Yes
Then mbi intel mailbox? Don't need it
Then intel txe trusted execution engine? Yes or no Yes

I dont see a thing for audio and or video I think its included in the Graphic driver

(2016-04-12, 21:04)wesk05 Wrote:
(2016-04-12, 21:03)movie78 Wrote: Finally, now I can go back to bedLaugh
It's already bed time on the East coast? Laugh
Must be all that vodka movie78 had from the other day Wink.
My Family Room Theater
Intel chipset device... Download succesful but install failed?
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10