Extra fanart not working.
Hey guys.

So the extra fanart is not working for me. I use Smart playlists as menu items on the main menu, when clicked they bring me into the playlist with the "Fanart" view.
However no extra fanart is being cycled, it stays on the main image without switching.

I've tried removing cache/textures etc, even reinstalled the skin but no change. The extra fanart does work with other skins so I'm sure it's skin related.
I've also tried the beta, no change.

Any ideas?
Did you enable extrafanart in the skin settings ?
(2016-04-13, 11:05)marcelveldt Wrote: Did you enable extrafanart in the skin settings ?

I did yes. I am certain the settings are correct.

Any ideas?
What content is in the smart playlists? I tried yesterday to add a smart playlist with movies to my homescreen and extrafanart shows up fine
Oh and btw: Do all views have the same issue? And is the problem only with smart playlists or also while just browsing the library
(2016-04-14, 15:33)marcelveldt Wrote: What content is in the smart playlists? I tried yesterday to add a smart playlist with movies to my homescreen and extrafanart shows up fine

The smart playlist is linking to a specific media dir on my computer. "If - path - contains - '/home/kodi/media/anime/'", like so.

Funny thing is that if I press "UP" on the home screen, bringing down that "New media" tab or whatever it is, i do get extrafanart when highlighting a cover. It just doesn't happen from within the smart playlist itself.

And yes it occurs on all views unfortunately.
Sorry for all the questions but I currently can't reproduce the issue on my system....

1) You are currently running the beta of the skin, right ?

2) Does the issue also occur when you navigate to Videos --> Playlists --> Your playlist ?

3) To what type of content is the playlist set ? For example movies, TV shows etc...
(2016-04-14, 18:44)marcelveldt Wrote: Sorry for all the questions but I currently can't reproduce the issue on my system....

2) Does the issue also occur when you navigate to Videos --> Playlists --> Your playlist ?

3) To what type of content is the playlist set ? For example movies, TV shows etc...

No problem dude.

1. I tried the beta, when that did not work I reverted back to the version in the repository.
2. Yes, still no switching, Remains static at whatever the default image is.
3. This applies to both movies and tv shows, from what I gather, it's any Smart playlist.

Thanks for all the help!
I tried to reproduce the issue but I was unable to.

If you just navigate to the normal "movies" library node, does the extrafanart work than ?
(2016-04-14, 23:24)Gune Wrote:
(2016-04-14, 18:44)marcelveldt Wrote: Sorry for all the questions but I currently can't reproduce the issue on my system....

No problem dude.

1. I tried the beta, when that did not work I reverted back to the version in the repository.
2. Yes, still no switching, Remains static at whatever the default image is.
3. This applies to both movies and tv shows, from what I gather, it's any Smart playlist.

Thanks for all the help!

(2016-04-16, 15:53)marcelveldt Wrote: I tried to reproduce the issue but I was unable to.

If you just navigate to the normal "movies" library node, does the extrafanart work than ?

No afraid not. Not sure whats going on actually, it used to work a few months ago.
I'm having this issue on my rpi3 running OE and 16.1, was it ever resolved and what would cause it not to work?
Was this issue resolved. Currently using latest Titan skin on the Latest LibreElec stable and Movie / TV show extrafanart is not cycling. Extra fanart is enabled in settings and on view. and using default TV Shows and Movies nodes. Tried Aeon Nox and extrafanat works. Any help appreciated as much prefer Titan skin.
Extrafanart is working correctly on all my (test) setups.
Did you install my repo for the latest skin version ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra fanart not working.0