• 16(current)
Release Phenomenal Skin
(2016-04-14, 08:40)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-04-13, 23:59)spursgalea Wrote: Hi I been using this skin for while now and it is my preferred skin on all my devices.I have small issue.when i go on addons menu with my addons and install from repository. I want to check for updates but on my Nexus 7 i cant bring up the left panel menu. Is there way to do it on touch device thanks.sorry if this question has been asked I did look back in thread but did not see anything

I will add a small button to open the side menu... thx
Thanks that's much appreciated
(2016-04-12, 21:17)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-04-12, 20:32)wints Wrote: Hi did you get a chance to check the log out? cheers for any advice

(2016-04-11, 21:05)wints Wrote: k it's just crashed out gain after pausing then trying to un-pause get sound but no video pastebin log hope it helps

Sorry, still no clue.
are you sure it's ok in titan? can you double check it?
it always happens? only in this device? maybe reinstall?

Thanks tomer953, a reinstall seems to have sorted the this issue (fingers crossed) just got a small alignment issue in the home page settings I'll post a picture later, cheers again
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2016-04-14, 17:53)spursgalea Wrote:
(2016-04-14, 08:40)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-04-13, 23:59)spursgalea Wrote: Hi I been using this skin for while now and it is my preferred skin on all my devices.I have small issue.when i go on addons menu with my addons and install from repository. I want to check for updates but on my Nexus 7 i cant bring up the left panel menu. Is there way to do it on touch device thanks.sorry if this question has been asked I did look back in thread but did not see anything

I will add a small button to open the side menu... thx

OK Done,
I re-created all the "side-menus" in the skin, they will now have a little settings icon, which can be clicked in touch devices \ mouse, to bring the side menu.
this icon can be disabled in the view options if you want to.

now available on github
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
well the menu fix sort of works, except the new little settings icon is next to where the search option will show when the menu opens so it pops up the keyboard and stops me selecting one of the other options. By very quickly tapping the screen i can stap the search from getting selected. If you are intending to make the skin friendlier for touch devices, there are a lot of changes that would be need. I'll stick to my remote.
(2016-04-15, 12:16)jasonjkay Wrote: well the menu fix sort of works, except the new little settings icon is next to where the search option will show when the menu opens so it pops up the keyboard and stops me selecting one of the other options. By very quickly tapping the screen i can stap the search from getting selected. If you are intending to make the skin friendlier for touch devices, there are a lot of changes that would be need. I'll stick to my remote.

mmm actually I don't have a touch device which I can make tests, I'll try to get one...
any chance you provide more details about the behaviour ? maybe a short video? if not - I will fix it when i'll have a touch device.
strangely enough i've just rebooted my nexus 7 so when i went back to try the menu again it was much better and i didnt get the problem i mentioned. I was a little mistaken though, it was the filter option that was being activated before not the search. As for the rest, well when you get your touch device, try opening all the menus to see how easy or hard it is, look at the movies info screen and such. play a movie and then try to activate the controls. like i said there is plenty to fix when you can. Im not too bothered myself as i mentioned i dont use touch devices to play, only tried it to help spursgalea.
the skin is not supposed to support touch devices, but if I can improve some small things, like opening the sub-menu - it's should be easy to implement.
I will digg into it if or when i'll have a touch device.
until then, I added a "close" button to all the dialogs, The "clock" in the top bar is also functional as "home" if you click on it, and all the sub-menus should be open with a click now.

beside of that, I improved the widget look for the horizontal menu, it will zoom in\out like in the vertical menu now:
http://i.imgur.com/gErR23C.jpg
New feature has been added:
Info dialog from widgets - now when click on "info" button, when movie\tvshow is focused on your home widgets, it will activate the info dialog with all the details, like in the library itself.
(2016-04-15, 10:19)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-04-14, 17:53)spursgalea Wrote:
(2016-04-14, 08:40)tomer953 Wrote: I will add a small button to open the side menu... thx

OK Done,
I re-created all the "side-menus" in the skin, they will now have a little settings icon, which can be clicked in touch devices \ mouse, to bring the side menu.
this icon can be disabled in the view options if you want to.

now available on github
thanks for doing this. Hopefully you Get more people that have touch devices using your skin now
New View: Banner list

(2016-03-31, 22:16)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-03-31, 17:09)hn3012 Wrote: Also is there gonna bee a option to change the opacity of the new top bar in the future?

Actually I can add this, but i'm trying to avoid too much settings... do you think it's too dark? I can reduce the opacity a little bit.

now available.
3.1.0 (availble on github, will be availble in the official repo within 48hrs)
Views:
New view: Banner list
New look for Widelist View
Bigger Thumbnails in Thumb views
New look for Info flags in fanart view
Icons View - Add thumbs support and small fixes

Home:
support info dialog in widgets (only for a real libraries)
Horizontal widget - new look and improve mouse support
Option to select "None" Icon in Vertical Menus
Back button in widgets will now return to the main menu
Access to widgets while video is playing

General:
Extrafanart support
Animated Posters Support
Support Genres Pack
New skin Icons (Credits to Titan\marcelveldt)
option to define default fallback backgrounds
option to change opacity for the top bar
option to Prefer OriginalTitles in library
improve touch and mouse support
Add finish time to the OSD
New side menu for all screen (with touch support)
Bug Fixes

Looking good, the top bar now looks nicer with a bit of opacity and the banner list looks pretty good but i'll stick with my fave fanart view. You might need an option to turn off the new touch icon for users not using touch screen or mouse, not that im complaining i think it's great that you are adding support for more users. lastly Is this update in the official repository? i tried to update but it's still 3.0.0 so i got it from github instead.
Just come across a slight visual bug when switching to this skin on my laptop. I have an old 4:3 lcd monitor attached 1280 x 1024 and when viewing movies and tv shows the disc comes out distorted as it rotates. I realise you built this skin for wide screen displays and hdmi so in the old aspect ratio certain things look wrong. Im not too bothered about it, just thought id let you know in case you didnt and someone complains.
1) 3.1.0 should be available now in the official repo.
2) you can disable the little sidebar icon, from the view options (I mentioned it earlier)
3) and no, the skin is not for 4x3 screens, only for 16x9...
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12