• 8(current)
Bug reports
(2016-04-01, 09:03)Zapata11 Wrote: When using Charcoal theme with PVR icons on, current program of focused channel is barely visible

yup that theme is flawed. (it´s also too hard to spot that the scrollbar is focussed for example).
Might get tweaked or removed.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2016-03-31, 21:03)phil65 Wrote:
(2016-03-27, 08:00)MONSTA Wrote: Rpi2 still crashes on this skin when i try to scroll the files less than 2 Gb in the file manager. Larger no problem. I must change back to old skin for copy to another disc. Very inconveniently. On small files like samples about 100-300 Mb the system doesn't falls but slows.
Crashlog http://sprunge.us/cCUQ
Thank you

should (hopefully) be fixed for next sync
I confirm. On this build http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2300340 , seems like the bug fixed.
Thank you very much.
Hi phil65,

I think, you can change your variable :

Code:
<variable name="IconWallThumbVar">
    <value condition="Container.Content(studios)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,resource://resource.images.studios.white/,.png]</value>
    <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Icon,Default,left)">$INFO[ListItem.Icon,icons/defaulticons/]</value>
    <value>$INFO[ListItem.Thumb]</value>
</variable>

With this :

Code:
<variable name="IconWallThumbVar">
    <value condition="Container.Content(studios)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,resource://resource.images.studios.white/,.png]</value>
    <value condition="String.StartsWith(ListItem.Icon,Default)">$INFO[ListItem.Icon,icons/defaulticons/]</value>
    <value>$INFO[ListItem.Thumb]</value>
    </variable>

I think it's better.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-02, 04:00)phil65 Wrote:
(2016-04-01, 09:03)Zapata11 Wrote: When using Charcoal theme with PVR icons on, current program of focused channel is barely visible

yup that theme is flawed. (it´s also too hard to spot that the scrollbar is focussed for example).

Just noticed that the same issue is with all themes

althought everyting is fine when icons are switched off

(2016-04-07, 13:11)Zapata11 Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 04:00)phil65 Wrote:

Just noticed that the same issue is with all themes

althought everyting is fine when icons are switched off

Thx, will get fixed.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
DefaultAddonsUpdates.png is not display correctly (it's fallback icon) on addons browser

Must be named DefaultAddonsRecentlyUpdated.png

Same with DefaultAddonGame.png, DefaultAddonPeripheral.png and DefaultAddonInputstream.png

Image Image

Problem with long label and radio button :

Estuary MOD V2 
Nightly build 11-Apr. windows 7 x64.
No video thumbnails in list view or fanart view.

(2016-04-11, 21:58)Shomei Wrote: Nightly build 11-Apr. windows 7 x64.
No video thumbnails in list view or fanart view.

All is ok for me. With OSX build.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Language: chinese simple
Build: OpenELEC.tv Krypton build #0410: Generic

Repeated,Please Delete
Language: chinese simple
Build: OpenELEC.tv Krypton build #0410: Generic
Hello all, first off thanks to everyone who spends so much time working on Kodi and the incredible job you've done with the new Estuary skin.

Second, I'm new to the forum and I'm not quite sure if this is the right place for this but I've searched and searched to see if anyone else has noticed this issue and I've yet to find an answer so here I am.

I'm having an issue using one specific add-on since upgrading to v17 Krypton (Mac Build). Literally everything else is working perfectly. When starting the add-on all I get is a blank screen with add-on name in the title bar, nothing else. I am able to back out and use all other add-ons and functions as normal but this one add-on will not work after the upgrade. It is not the usual problem people have with it being blocked by ISPs as I have rolled back to v16 and everything works just fine with all the exact same settings. I'm guessing that maybe its a problem with the themespack? Really not sure, just taking a guess. Anyone seen this before or have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.
sometimes when i play a item from the home screen In Progress TV shows selections, when returning to the home screen it doesnt go directly back to home screen, it would go back to In progress TV Shows folder then Videos then home screen. sometimes it works properly and goes straight back to Home screen. it seems random anyone else experiencing this.
Cant play videos via Video Add-ons (Reddit, Youtube plugin 5.1.20.6). Windows 7 x64. And no video thumbnails.

(2016-04-16, 07:20)tailorgd Wrote: I'm having an issue using Primewire/1Channel since upgrading to v17 Krypton (Mac Build). Literally everything else is working perfectly. When starting the add-on all I get is a blank screen with 1Channel in the title bar, nothing else.

Same here, but with HD-trailers addon.
(2016-04-16, 07:20)tailorgd Wrote: I'm having an issue using Primewire/1Channel since upgrading to v17 Krypton
Primewire and 1channel are piracy addons. Kodi does not support them and you can't discuss them here. I suggest you edit/delete your posts.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5