• 6(current)
v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
I'm getting a Could not connect to repository error when I try go into the LibreElec repo

edit: i now see we don't have a LE 8 repo. noob me figured all LE repos would be the same
Ahhh - partition size i think is my issue... many thanks anyway sorry to waste any readers time with my post.
(2016-04-19, 10:22)C-Quel Wrote: My setup is an update from OE and for the past few updates I cannot connect to the Libreelec repo. Before shouting at me Smile I have read elsewhere that the solution would be to delete addon##.db (23) iirc but anyway I make sure no addon##.db files reside in the userdata/database/ folder.

Still no access... is it working or will due to be in a later build?
We don't have a LE 8.0 repository yet, that's why it's failing - sorry about that, hope to have it there soon.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-04-19, 12:06)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 10:22)C-Quel Wrote: My setup is an update from OE and for the past few updates I cannot connect to the Libreelec repo. Before shouting at me Smile I have read elsewhere that the solution would be to delete addon##.db (23) iirc but anyway I make sure no addon##.db files reside in the userdata/database/ folder.

Still no access... is it working or will due to be in a later build?
We don't have a LE 8.0 repository yet, that's why it's failing - sorry about that, hope to have it there soon.

much appreciated... needed to update partitions ready anyway Smile my next quest is to squash this 4.2 tvh bug i seem to have! (i really should not play to much) :-P
(2016-04-19, 08:58)peak3d Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 07:46)smiffy1989 Wrote:
(2016-04-18, 19:44)Milhouse Wrote: Could you upload another debug log, this time with "LibcURL" component logging enabled?

This is with 418 (same issue): http://sprunge.us/fbKi

Could you pls. describe the problem more in detail maybe with poining to the line in log where you see a problem?
For me it looks all fine from log?

Unfortuantely I don't use ArgusTV (so I have no clue what is really expected)

Edit: what really could help in this situation:
Make 2 logs with curl enabled, one with an old version wich is running, one with the current version.
If you're able to provide this, pls make sure to make the same steps in kodi for both logs to be compareable.

The problem is that the Channel Logos aren't being shown. Since they say a picture paints a thousand words:

I'll get it downgraded again now and provide a log and screenshot of it working correctly.

EDIT: here it is working with the 414 build:

sprunge seems to be down at the minute, struggling to find an alternative that will allow a 1.6MB log!
EDIT2: heres a log from 414: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/smiff...di%2520log
(2016-04-16, 17:21)neox387 Wrote: Ty Milhouse Tongue

While waiting for devupdate to get updated; I modified it to make it work with LibreElec.

Official releases however do not work, but this is also broken on openelec for me ...

step 1)
install repo & devupdate from leopold:
Dev update website

step 2)
download

unzip to shared map downloads & rename folder to script.openelec.devupdate
ssh into LibreElec (root/libreelec)
cp -r ./downloads/script.openelec.devupdate/ ./.kodi/addons/
reboot

2 files changed are lib/builds.py & lib/openelec.py

EDIT: Should also work for rpi (untested)

I still have a problem: This line:
Code:
<import addon="os.openelec.tv" version="4.0" optional="false"/>

i could probably change it to libreelec but we need to find a solution to this so it installs on both open and libreelec.
its probably working for you because you updated from openelec and i am on a clean install..
We continue to ship the "os.openelec.tv" addon as part of LE7, and also these initial LE8 builds, for reasons of backward compatibility.

Longer term it will be dropped, and probably won't be in LE8 official releases, so addons should not depend on "os.openelec.tv" being available and should use "os.libreelec.tv" instead. As I'm not an add-on developer I don't know what the best solution for this is, from an add-on developers point of view - perhaps make both add-ons optional, and then decide which is available at run-time?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
well @michi_jl then your problem is something else as to why it doesn't install maybe kodi.log says something, but indeed I was on openelec with addon installed & upgraded to LE.

When os.openelec.tv gets dropt & LS80 still hasn't updated the addon & it breaks again I will fiddle some more Smile

I tried to install openelec/libreelec in vmware for testing but not working xorg problems I guess donno.
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0419: Generic
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux LibreELEC 4.4.7 #1 SMP Tue Apr 19 21:06:55 BST 2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20160419210537-#0419-gfee76be [Build #0419]

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (fee76beb, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (a1ede548, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. NOTE: DVD playback remains temporarily disabled
  2. Stop using xf86-video-intel driver, switch to xf86 modesetting driver instead. Intel users: please report regressions!
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • virtual/mediacenter: install peripheral.joystick (PR:184, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • kodi: Fix typo in repository.kodi.game (PR:185, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Drop xf86-video-intel, use modesetting driver instead (PR:136, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [PVR] EPG data import performance tuning. (PR:9636, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • Better handling of mis-matching musicbrianz album artist id and hints tags (PR:9625, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • Music library artist roles node (PR:9434, 1 commit, 11 files changed)
    • [python-api] - several additions (PR:9627, 4 commits, 5 files changed)
    • Core code cleanup (PR:9556, 9 commits, 19 files changed)
  3. pvr.hts:
    • Fix crash on initial predictive tuning (PR:215, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
(2016-04-19, 19:28)smiffy1989 Wrote: [
sprunge seems to be down at the minute, struggling to find an alternative that will allow a 1.6MB log!
EDIT2: heres a log from 414: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/smiff...di%2520log

This is also my problem: I cannot access the old log from 418 :-(
But I need it to compare. Either you could post it also in githubusercontent or I'll wait for sprunge
Hi Milhouse,
now that LibreELEC master is using Kodi 17 and has the version set to 8.0, when will http://addons.libreelec.tv/8.0 come into existence?
– hanzoh
2. Stop using xf86-video-intel driver, switch to xf86 modesetting driver instead. Intel users: please report regressions!

Why?
AppleTV 4K, LG 65E6 OLED TV, Marantz NR1606, Harmony Elite
Cause of: https://www.reddit.com/r/archlinux/comme...ideointel/
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Using Build #0418.
This may also be a tvheadend or pvr.hts issue... but since I'm using this build and all the Gurus are following this thread, I post here for clarification. Wink

The following happened, see also Kodi debug log here: http://paste.ubuntu.com/15946112/

21:44:53
switched to live TV channel "Das Erste", watched football. Not a single issue until:

22:46:25
end of the show, stream seems to be changing (guess the audi channels). Playback suddenly freezes, stutters, Audio dead, silience. Some seconds later Audio resumes, however the stream gets unwatchable from now on. Lots of block artifacts, stuttering. Does not recover from this...

22:47:03
I tried to skip forward (which helped sometimes). Stuttering remained. Same issue.

22:47:14
I stopped the stream. Afterwards I played again "Das Erste"... and all is fine again. Problem disappeared.

Any idea what happened here at 22:46:25? Seeing such symptoms quite frequently.

Thx
Diddle.
(2016-04-20, 08:04)hanzoh Wrote: Hi Milhouse,
now that LibreELEC master is using Kodi 17 and has the version set to 8.0, when will http://addons.libreelec.tv/8.0 come into existence?
– hanzoh
8.0 addons are outside of my control but are very much on the list of things to be done. Right now the priority for the team is still 7.0 which is in late beta and nearing release. Hopefully the situation with 8.0 addons will improve in the next week or so once 7.0 is done.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11