• 41(current)
Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2016-04-19, 18:54)KrispyKreme Wrote: Ugh what happened? I come back to check on new builds and the thread was closed. Been too busy eating popcorn and watch 3d movies lol :)

Most of us, including me, should maybe do this more instead of tweaking tweaking tweaking
and keep looking instead of enjoying and watching
So true... and spending less time in Kodi forum Wink.

Review by AVForums of Tronsmart Ara X5 Plus using @afedchin's MVC build.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
And I thought it was just meBlush

I blame @hdmkv and @SkankBig Grin
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-04-19, 19:07)movie78 Wrote: And I thought it was just meBlush

I blame @hdmkv and @SkankBig Grin

i blame you guys
(2016-04-19, 19:03)hdmkv Wrote: So true... and spending less time in Kodi forum Wink.

Review by AVForums of Tronsmart Ara X5 Plus using @afedchin's MVC build.

Is Mark Hodgkinson a Kodi forum member?

Great review!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Guys I just tried the latest 3d mvc windows build on my windows 10 N3150 Beebox (4gb ram)

Video was unwatchable as it was very jerky and dropping lots of frames.

Any suggestions, because I guess there is no point in uploading a log file.
Sony KDL-46HX853 and Sony STR-DN1050
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX5 5.0 speaker package
SVS SB2000 Subwoofer
Nvidia shield TV running SPMC
Pi3 running LibreELEC
harmony touch remote control
26GB unRAID server
Which build did you try? I'd start w/April 1, but others may have different opinions here. Also, checked post #1 here, and mainly made settings in post #1 of the now-closed (but, still viewable) dev thread?

(2016-04-19, 19:16)movie78 Wrote: Is Mark Hodgkinson a Kodi forum member?

Great review!!
Don't think so. He's a news editor for AVForums. Nice guy; I had let him know about @afedchin's work, and we've exchanged a few PM's over there. He's one of the few outside here whose reviews I read, along with that of our favorite speed-talker Lon Smile.
My Family Room Theater
Has anyone tested the new version except Mylo75Huh
(2016-04-19, 19:23)hdmkv Wrote: Which build did you try? I'd start w/April 1, but others may have different opinions here. Also, did you make all the settings in post #1 and mainly in post #1 of the now-closed dev thread?

(2016-04-19, 19:16)movie78 Wrote: Is Mark Hodgkinson a Kodi forum member?

Great review!!
Don't think so. He's a news editor for AVForums. Nice guy; I had let him know about @afedchin's work, and we've exchanged a few PM's over there. He's one of the few outside here whose reviews I read, along with that of speed-talker Lon Smile.

Listen to AV Podcast every week great guys knows about the AV stuff.
(2016-04-19, 19:28)movie78 Wrote: Listen to AV Podcast every week great guys knows about the AV stuff.
+1

(2016-04-19, 19:27)DeejayT Wrote: Has anyone tested the new version except Mylo75Huh
Saying "latest" can be uncertain... but I assume he tried April 19 build? I'll try it in a few hours.
My Family Room Theater
hdmkv dateline='
[/quote' Wrote:
Saying "latest" can be uncertain... but I assume he tried April 19 build? I'll try it in a few hours.

Yes April 19th build.

So what about that zappiti box mentioned on avforums, anyone know anything about it.
Sony KDL-46HX853 and Sony STR-DN1050
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX5 5.0 speaker package
SVS SB2000 Subwoofer
Nvidia shield TV running SPMC
Pi3 running LibreELEC
harmony touch remote control
26GB unRAID server
Quote:For something that does it all – or at least nearly all – the Zappiti family of players make excellent – if relatively costly – options.
Um, no thanks. I need to chide Mark about that Wink. I don't understand the hype w/Dune and Zappiti there, and also at AVSForum. Maybe 2+ years ago, along with Popcorn Hour, Mede8er, etc. I've owned all those. But, they feel like such clunky user experiences by Kodi movie/TV management standards, and now even video playback/performance as we're getting more do-it-all choices w/Kodi.

Dune Solo 4K is already hobbled as next-gen as it only has HDMI 1.4, and it's priced at what?! ... $360 Shocked!
My Family Room Theater
(2016-04-19, 19:27)DeejayT Wrote: Has anyone tested the new version except Mylo75Huh

Yes I love it. Everything is good to go
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
How is lipsync. Better?
I think the Lip_sync issue is hardware dependant.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10