• 7(current)
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
Just installed your skin and love it. So clean yet attractive. Like a couple other people mentioned, any plans for bigger shortcut icons?
Quick comment regarding larger shortcut icons:
I find them quite right in proportion to the main menu items/icons. My friends and i came to the conclusion, that we were only used to the strangly too large icons from Original Confluence too long.

Anyway: I will reconsider when i do one of next updates!

A small update will come soon regarding the standard list view (50). I'll switch back the thumbnail from right to left (as before) for conceptional reasons.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
(2016-03-31, 12:22)axbmcuser Wrote: Quick comment regarding larger shortcut icons:
I find them quite right in proportion to the main menu items/icons. My friends and i came to the conclusion, that we were only used to the strangly too large icons from Original Confluence too long.

Anyway: I will reconsider when i do one of next updates!

A small update will come soon regarding the standard list view (50). I'll switch back the thumbnail from right to left (as before) for conceptional reasons.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Probably okay if you have 20/20 vision!!! Old-timers like me would like larger main menu icons, please ....
«»
Hello, "axbmcuser".
When do we have this extraordinary theme "Confluence ZEITGEIST", working on KODI-17 version (testing)?
I have this version of Kodi and I had to remove this theme.
Hugs.
«»
Encountered a strange problem

Installed repo on SPMC 16.2

then

Installed on SPMC 14.2

On SPMC 16.2 I get version 2.8.71

On SPMC 14.2 I get 2.5.22

Huh?
Today a fire stick that I gave a friend with this skin, the shortcut icons went clear. He could still click on them and open the addons. It took a couple fire stick restarts before it returned to normal. Any idea what this could have been?
I see on SuperRepo's page, they say your skin can be downloaded from them, but I can't find it in srp.nu. Am I missing something? I'm trying to put it on an android box, that doesn't use adbfire like I'm used to using with my fire sticks. Not sure how to grab it....
@Melgas
A Krypton version may be around when Krypton is near the final version.

@castalla
The latest skin updates are only availbable for KODI 16.x Jarvis, older versions of KODI may install the mentioned old skin version, but it's not supported anymore because it would be an insane amount of extra time to support such old KODI versions.

@Axxel6307
Regarding shortcut icons: That should not be problem of the skin itself
Regarding install: see first post: Always install via my repo.

Best regards! Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
«»
Hi, "axbmcuser"
Ok
Thanks.
«»
I encounter a problem when I select in settings not to display "Radio" in the main menu, after restart it is always back. Other settings are remembered, I think (wallpaper i.e.)
@DaLanik

This should not be skin specific. It's the common KODI 16 settings-save problem.

Try this:
- Skin set to: A Confluence ZEITGEIST
- Set the "Radio-menu option" how you want it
- Change your skin to another skin
- Change skin back to A Confluence ZEITGEIST
- Restart
- Check if it works
(2016-04-22, 23:46)axbmcuser Wrote: - Check if it works

It works, thanx!
Glad to hear. Thanks for the feedback - since it's a KODI bug you can apply this "workaround" for other settings and other skins as well.
Coming soon:

- Added small "disc-image"-indicator for ListItems within both WallViews
- Added Genre-Icons support and graphics for both WallViews
Released:

2.8.73 (2016-05-23)
- Added small "disc-image"-indicator for ListItems within both WallView view types
- Added support for LibreELEC (KODI exit helper script + LibreELEC-Settings submenu item)
- Removed redundant main-submenu items: SYSTEM -> Settings, TV -> Channels, Radio -> Channels
- Added Genre-Icons support/graphics for both WallView view types
Reworked Genre Icons are based on the great work by the following authors:
limav > most icons
http://limav.deviantart.com/art/Movie-Ge...432790953/
sonerbyzt > comedy, war, ...
http://sonerbyzt.deviantart.com/art/Movi...593250046/
xzener > sci-fi, ...
http://addons.kodi.tv/show/resource.imag...ener-flat/
(Disclaimer: The images used to create the folders are not mine, all image rights are reserved to their owners, firms and creators.)

Feedback welcome.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229