• 17(current)
Release Phenomenal Skin
(2016-04-17, 08:15)tomer953 Wrote: 1) 3.1.0 should be available now in the official repo.
2) you can disable the little sidebar icon, from the view options (I mentioned it earlier)
3) and no, the skin is not for 4x3 screens, only for 16x9...
1) cool it finally updated on my laptop yay
2) Sorry i must have skipped that bit, when it comes to options I generally explore the settings page where obviously I didnt find the option. Found it now so thanks, in the view options like you said.
3) definately not, I found the little power settings and fave icons at the bottom of the menu rotate weirdly as well. I really need a new monitor but it was free and still works. Im not asking you to support 4:3 im just letting you know it looks slightly strange incase anyone asks.
4) Great update, I do really like your skin.
Thanks for great skin. I really like the showcase view. Only problem is its not a fixed list (when i go into a collection I'm overwhelmed by the never-ending list of posters). Can you tell me how to change it to a fixed list please (what xml to edit, etc)
(2016-04-22, 10:24)darren1234 Wrote: Thanks for great skin. I really like the showcase view. Only problem is its not a fixed list (when i go into a collection I'm overwhelmed by the never-ending list of posters). Can you tell me how to change it to a fixed list please (what xml to edit, etc)
Not quite sure what your problem is, the never ending list of posters as you mention should show all your movies or tv shows in whatever order you have selected such as title or date added. Is yours doing something else, can you provide a screenshot of whats wrong? Whats this fixed list you mention?
(2016-04-22, 10:24)darren1234 Wrote: Thanks for great skin. I really like the showcase view. Only problem is its not a fixed list (when i go into a collection I'm overwhelmed by the never-ending list of posters). Can you tell me how to change it to a fixed list please (what xml to edit, etc)

no need to edit xml's.
I added this as an option in github now. (sidemenu - view options - enable "Fixed List")
thx for suggesting it.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Photo 
Here is image of example of fixed/wrapped list of my alien collection.
Not sure how to post image so here is link to dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4wvoyttueghxk...d.jpg?dl=0
(2016-04-23, 08:26)darren1234 Wrote: Here is image of example of fixed/wrapped list of my alien collection.
Not sure how to post image so here is link to dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4wvoyttueghxk...d.jpg?dl=0
Right I see what you mean now, I was totally confused by your request as you can easily tell by my last post. Yea that looks a lot better for those small lists. I dont bother with collections so i was only looking at lists with hundreds of movies so I saw nothing wrong. That does look a lot better.
(2016-04-22, 14:02)tomer953 Wrote:

no need to edit xml's.
I added this as an option in github now. (sidemenu - view options - enable "Fixed List")
thx for suggesting it.

Thanks, had a look in github, not sure what to do or download.
(2016-04-23, 09:46)darren1234 Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 14:02)tomer953 Wrote:

no need to edit xml's.
thx for suggesting it.

Thanks, had a look in github, not sure what to do or download.

https://github.com/tomer953/skin.phenome...master.zip
Download this zip, close kodi, then extracf the files inside to addons/skin.phenomenal folder (overwrite the old ones). And thats it.
I don't know if this has been reported. When OSD is active while video is playing the audio indicated is mp3. It is however, aac
(2016-04-25, 00:20)MagikMark Wrote: I don't know if this has been reported. When OSD is active while video is playing the audio indicated is mp3. It is however, aac

I don't think it's aac, because I do have a flag for aac (when kodi returns: VideoPlayer.AudioCodec = "aac" i use media/audio/aac.png flag). however, my default flag for sound is indeed mp3,
so I guess that your specific file your playing is with another codec I don't have. If you know how to debug it, It would be helpful. (ie adding dummy label to videoosd.xml with <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec][/label] ) , or using some 3rd party tool to extract info about your file, like kodi does.)
(2016-04-04, 12:15)Alanon Wrote: Requests:
1. Could you make the widgets permanent? Right now they just load and reload on every tab.

5. Is there going to be a weather widget?

1. Done, widgets are permament now, a lot faster.
2. Done as well, weather + systeminfo widgets are available on github.

watch gallery
Hi there thanks for for being so accommodating in adding changes to the skin on request. May i ask one more request from you please.I was the person that asked for easier access to check for updates. I wouldn't call this issue but as a touch device user I am finding it heard to open the submenu vertical view.it tekes several attempts to open the submenu. I don't mind using horizontal view but the submenu is not steady. What i mean by this is I click that's say actors the submenu scrolls back and it opens years or genre this happens all the time.the only way I have got around this is using submeu as widget but that remove the widget I use.if you can't help with the vertical view can you help with the horizontal view here is a screen record of me trying to use horizontal view submenu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK1drr2WcII as you can see the menu item I went to open previous link buy now nothing back. I would be grateful to you if you can suggest away of using submenu on my tablet thanks
(2016-04-26, 02:32)spursgalea Wrote: Hi there thanks for for being so accommodating in adding changes to the skin on request. May i ask one more request from you please.I was the person that asked for easier access to check for updates. I wouldn't call this issue but as a touch device user I am finding it heard to open the submenu vertical view.it tekes several attempts to open the submenu. I don't mind using horizontal view but the submenu is not steady. What i mean by this is I click that's say actors the submenu scrolls back and it opens years or genre this happens all the time.the only way I have got around this is using submeu as widget but that remove the widget I use.if you can't help with the vertical view can you help with the horizontal view here is a screen record of me trying to use horizontal view submenu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK1drr2WcII as you can see the menu item I went to open previous link buy now nothing back. I would be grateful to you if you can suggest away of using submenu on my tablet thanks

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2311561
I just wanted to say this is easily my favorite skin. However is it possible to an option to disable fanart or choose my own?
(2016-04-26, 10:18)Gucci$14 Wrote: I just wanted to say this is easily my favorite skin. However is it possible to an option to disable fanart or choose my own?

where do you want to disable the fanart? in library views ? (ie fanart\showcase)
I can add some global option to disable fanarts across all the views, that's help?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12