• 9(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Here is a few changes i would like to request.

1-Movie the ClearLogo to the Left
2-Increase the size of Clearlogo
3-Add Studio flags
4-Remove the information bar Top/Bottom

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Hi,

The latest update changed the episode widget thumbs to fanart and not episode screenshot. Is there an option to change it back?

One other thing. This box has been randomly been popping.up during playback for a few seconds. It looks like a description of an episode, always a different show/episode.

yeah what's up with that text box? I really would love to get rid of that, esp. why is it popping up in the middle of watching an ep?
is this specific to this mod?
Could you disable the Next Up Notification Add-on and see if it still happens? Maybe there is an issue with the settings in the add-on which means it pops up too early and the xml skin files are not correct but if you disable it and try again and the problem disappears that would narrow it down.
There is a setting in that addon - you have to disable the random notification from appearing, at about 10 minutes into watching buy default. Strange how it is enabled, it just bugged me Smile
(2016-04-24, 09:51)dnlg Wrote: Hi,

The latest update changed the episode widget thumbs to fanart and not episode screenshot. Is there an option to change it back?

One other thing. This box has been randomly been popping.up during playback for a few seconds. It looks like a description of an episode, always a different show/episode.

Yes, You can replace it in Home.xml file at line 375, replace $VAR[TVShowWidgetImageVar] by $INFO[ListItem.Thumb]

It's a function of NextUp Notification addon to show a random tv show. You can disable it in NextUp settings. It's enable by default.
 Estuary MOD V2 
btw, trying to disable "next up plugin" results in system freeze... 10 mins and counting once the system unfreezes I will just uninstall in the end. tip: don't include random text display popups in your plugins in the middle of viewing stuff ^^

Since kodi became unresponsive trying to disable this plugin I rebooted via terminal and uninstalled "next up" after reboot... I really do not need this plugin anyway. This also made me have a look at other plugins this mod installs to se if there are other resource hogs I can/should remove. Keep it lean, you know.
You do not need to disable next up completely.

There is an option in Next up plugkin to enable / disable "Random Unseen Notification"
(2016-04-24, 17:58)elchupete Wrote: You do not need to disable next up completely.

There is an option in Next up plugkin to enable / disable "Random Unseen Notification"

yeah, but I do not need the plugin at all so I uninstalled. i strongly suggest to disable this by default and I doubt anyone would even want this option... like ever.
How To See The Path For A Movie

I could not find a way to identify the folder that a movie was stored in - I am used to seeing the path when looking at 'Information' but it no longer seems to be available.

This is really useful when trying to identify where duplicates are located etc.
I have added some of my own icons in sub menus.

Please could you specify the exact image size / font / colour etc. that you use so as to try and match existing ones.
If you have a trailer in a movie folder - the movie appears twice in movie listings.

Is there a way of excluding '.mov' files and / or files below a certain size and / or filenames with the word 'trailer' in - from all listings?
(2016-04-25, 10:31)GEHowe1 Wrote: I have added some of my own icons in sub menus.

Please could you specify the exact image size / font / colour etc. that you use so as to try and match existing ones.

Size of png 128 x 128, icons 64 x 64, color white.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-25, 10:34)GEHowe1 Wrote: If you have a trailer in a movie folder - the movie appears twice in movie listings.

Is there a way of excluding '.mov' files and / or files below a certain size and / or filenames with the word 'trailer' in - from all listings?

Add : + !String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.trailer-) + !String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.trailer.) in DialogVideoInfo.xml at line 649 (in " ") and tell me if it's working.

EDIT: I just understand what do you mean (it's not the trailer button appears twice on video infos).

Kodi scanning all files in yours folders, that why it showing trailers too.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-25, 10:28)GEHowe1 Wrote: How To See The Path For A Movie

I could not find a way to identify the folder that a movie was stored in - I am used to seeing the path when looking at 'Information' but it no longer seems to be available.

This is really useful when trying to identify where duplicates are located etc.

I can add it but on video info, space is limited to show this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36