• 11(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2016-04-25, 21:53)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 21:39)goibe Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 19:15)Guilouz Wrote: When I reorder albums by years, my albums are displayed correctly by years.

Post screenshot please for TV channels number.

Yes the albums are displayed correctly by years, but that I mean is the possibility to add the original year instead of the media that you have (for example if you have a remastered or reissue album).
Here the screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/JMTrS3H.png

http://i.imgur.com/ukSo7lS.png

Thanks.

Just tag your songs files with correct years.

OK, thanks for answer, I was looking for a solution without doing that because in some albums I have more than one different media for the same albums tagged correctly by the media released year, so thanks anyway.
And, ¿the 4 digit TV channels not displaying correctly can be fixed?
Thank you for your effort and your time.
(2016-04-25, 21:47)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 20:27)nafr1 Wrote: Does this skin support Kiosk mode?

No, but I can see to add it.

It's done on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-25, 22:04)goibe Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 21:53)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 21:39)goibe Wrote: Yes the albums are displayed correctly by years, but that I mean is the possibility to add the original year instead of the media that you have (for example if you have a remastered or reissue album).
Here the screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/JMTrS3H.png

http://i.imgur.com/ukSo7lS.png

Thanks.

Just tag your songs files with correct years.

OK, thanks for answer, I was looking for a solution without doing that because in some albums I have more than one different media for the same albums tagged correctly by the media released year, so thanks anyway.
And, ¿the 4 digit TV channels not displaying correctly can be fixed?
Thank you for your effort and your time.

Yes it can be but since last Kodi build I have lost PVR functionnality, I see for that and I could fix it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-25, 21:55)Guilouz Wrote: No, not for all over the skin because there is infos on bars on others screens.

Ok understand. What about an option to set opacity of the info bars background ?
If opacity is set to 100 %, the bar is invisible but info is still shown. Will look much more cleaned up in my opinion
(2016-04-25, 21:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 20:30)movie78 Wrote: @Guilouz

Nice job!!

Can the transparent blue over fanart be remove?

Thank!

It can, I will see for users can select color and opacity.

You did what i previously requested....

Quote:1-Movie the ClearLogo to the Left
2-Increase the size of Clearlogo
3-Add Studio flags
4-Remove the information bar Top/Bottom

Thanks!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Possibility to change background opacity on last git Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks for option of adding path. Missed that feature.
(2016-04-25, 19:17)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 16:01)GEHowe1 Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 12:18)Guilouz Wrote: Add : + !String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.trailer-) + !String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,.trailer.) in DialogVideoInfo.xml at line 649 (in " ") and tell me if it's working.

EDIT: I just understand what do you mean (it's not the trailer button appears twice on video infos).

Kodi scanning all files in yours folders, that why it showing trailers too.

I realise Kodi is scanning all files and showing movie plus trailer - but wanted to avoid having trailer listed as well in primary listings - ok once selected movie to see choice of movie or trailer - or just pickup local trailer when selecting 'trailer' within 'information' - hope that makes sense.

It's not possible.

Please have a read of this thread - it seems that what I am trying to achieve maybe possible :
(i) Exclude trailers from listing
(2) Trailer matching

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=206161

Thanks for great work.
(2016-04-26, 01:53)Guilouz Wrote: Possibility to change background opacity on last git Wink

Excellent work there. From the default of 21% to 90% and "Hello background" Smile
Having movie ratings is really useful.

What is the rating source?

Can you choose between different souces?

Thanks
I am very sad and old enough not to see well my samsung 32 inch .... Guilouz you do something to enlarge the characters please!
(2016-04-26, 10:00)GEHowe1 Wrote: Having movie ratings is really useful.

What is the rating source?

Can you choose between different souces?

Thanks

Rating is from IMDB. It's default rating from Kodi.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-26, 11:11)Palexxtra Wrote: I am very sad and old enough not to see well my samsung 32 inch .... Guilouz you do something to enlarge the characters please!

I can't, This will spoil all the skin...

I already told you you can edit Font.xml to change font size but me I have no plain to do this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-26, 06:18)GEHowe1 Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 19:17)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 16:01)GEHowe1 Wrote: I realise Kodi is scanning all files and showing movie plus trailer - but wanted to avoid having trailer listed as well in primary listings - ok once selected movie to see choice of movie or trailer - or just pickup local trailer when selecting 'trailer' within 'information' - hope that makes sense.

It's not possible.

Please have a read of this thread - it seems that what I am trying to achieve maybe possible :
(i) Exclude trailers from listing
(2) Trailer matching

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=206161

Thanks for great work.

Yes you can try this.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-04-26, 01:53)Guilouz Wrote: Possibility to change background opacity on last git Wink

Thanks!!!!Cool

Quote:One more request
Can you move the everything down just a bit.

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36