• 196(current)
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2016-04-25, 16:59)Koying Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 16:45)Skank Wrote: Iso is heavier, and dead, so no + the amount of extra work to convert

Hehe... Because BDMV is alive and kicking, of course Wink
I never understood myself why people would rip to a BDMV / VIDEO_TS folder structure...

+1
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-04-25, 16:45)Skank Wrote: Iso is heavier, and dead, so no + the amount of extra work to convert

I never understood myself why people would rip to a BDMV / VIDEO_TS folder structure...

Makes remastering a lot easier if you need to add additional subtitles.
(2016-04-25, 17:43)noggin Wrote:

Makes remastering a lot easier if you need to add additional subtitles.

Then uncompress the ISO , add the subtitles , compress it back ISO
Done...

Your media player will be happyBlush
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-04-25, 17:43)noggin Wrote: Makes remastering a lot easier if you need to add additional subtitles.

Well, probably, but I'm quite sure 99% of those ripping to folder do not remaster.
Anyway, creating a MKV is probably way to go if you alter the rip, imho...

What is alive and kicking then?
The only issue I've found is going to ISO (obviously movie-only) from MKV if it contains TrueHD. tsMuxeR needs a thd+ac3 track, so if you want to avoid a disc re-rip, you can use EAC3To w/a command line like this to create that necessary track, then use tsMuxeR...
Code:
eac3to moviename.mkv 2: new-track.thd+ac3
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
This is truly hate

You have to do this.. you have to convert that, you have to rip with this to get that into that...

Know what i mean?
It should just play (if other players can)
Guys I'm sorry to highjack a good thread, but could you point me in the right direction of where to get help with my VC1 Issue? I've been posting in the openelec pi forum without any luck, and it's the one deal breaker in my setup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(2016-04-25, 18:02)Skank Wrote: What is alive and kicking then?

MKV (3D), obviously.
That also remove the hassle of SSIF demuxing from Kodi, specifically for 3D MVC.
mm
Just rules out HiMedia Q10 Pro for now like I said as it's ISO only for 3D.
My HT
(2016-04-25, 18:23)hdmkv Wrote: Just rules out HiMedia Q10 Pro for now like I said as it's ISO only for 3D.

as i said, it should do all :p
Exclamation 
Hello community

I´m having issues to see a 3D movie, that didn´t happen before with other Kodi versions

I´m with the latest Kodi version, i Have an Asus PG278Q 3D Vision Ready display, and Nvidia 3d Vision 2 Glasses

If i choose 3D mode, same as the original, the picture stay side by side (on this case) and nothing happens
If i choose, based on hardware option, i have a "flickering" in the movie, but 3D is turned on and seems fine
If i choose other modes, the stay as side by side mode (2 images, side by side, and no 3D)

Can someone please help me understand what is going on?

P.S. - I tested my 3D, with Nvidia Control Panel and nothing "flickers"

Thank you very much in advance
Need more info to help...

- "a 3D movie" ... what type? MVC MKV? 3D ISO? HSBS/HTAB?
- "the latest Kodi version" ... Kodi MVC build? Which date build?
- "Nvidia Control Panel" ... for Kodi MVC version, use Intel graphics if possible. If not, must rely on software decode. See this post
My HT
(2016-04-26, 01:42)hdmkv Wrote: Need more info to help...

- "a 3D movie" ... what type? MVC MKV? 3D ISO? HSBS/HTAB?
- "the latest Kodi version" ... Kodi MVC build? Which date build?
- "Nvidia Control Panel" ... for Kodi MVC version, use Intel graphics if possible. If not, must rely on software decode. See this post

- Any 3D movie that i have, in this case i´m trying The.Martian.2015.1080p.3D.BluRay.Half-SBS.x264.DTS-HD.MA.7.1 - MKV
- Kodi 16.1 Jarvis - Git: 20160424-c327c53
- I´m using my Nvidia GTX 980M, but gonna change that
  • 196(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17